First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Being Watched
836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
well... i never get that feeling,
but then again im the one doing the looking...
lols
Posted 7/2/08
Yeah I do all the time I really do >.< it feels like some is watching me right now 0.0
3908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
hmm its like that almost everyday since alot of times I take the train 2 get 2 various places and theres always at least 1 person watching me for sum reason but its usually a girl but seriously ifany1 has sumthing 2 say then please say it alrdy
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
No, I am not Rockwell.
Posted 7/2/08 , edited 7/2/08
LOL strangely enough my earlier post got deleted, I'll try saying what I posted earlier in a "nicer" way then, and elaborate...

I'm pretty much nothing real special or real interesting for somebody to waste their time and watch me, so no I rarely get the feeling that somebody is watching me. My awareness is pretty high so if I was really being watched I'd probably notice it and keep my calm to see what their purpose of watching me is. Maybe if I wore expensive clothing and a lot of bling, I'd get more attention and some fool might try to jump me for my money.

When I'm at home, my husky would probably be alerted right away if somebody was watching me too.
3649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
All The Time. I Swear.
27946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candy Mountain
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Mmm, my house has always been really spooky. So I've always had the feeling I was being watched, I've just kind of gotten used to it. Though there are those times I act like an idiot to get the feeling to go away. A friend of mine believes my house is haunted, sadly I believe them because of the things that happen. But either way it's creepy, though for some reason I rather have a human watching me more than a ghost or spirit or something. After all a human can die or be knocked out, whereas a spirit or ghost or something can't. But lately it's been pretty nice, until my sister got home, she's always watching if I give her the chance.
Posted 7/2/08
Stalker ?

Just behave urself . normally it is teacher XD
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 7/4/08 , edited 7/4/08
XD lol i remember i had that feeling and i looked around to see a guy in his 30's staring at me with his wife next to him
just i was gonna turn around his wife actually started yelling at him saying stuff like
"NOW YOUR LOOKING AT OTHER WOMEN!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE U!"
and was probably hitting him cuz i turned around when she started yelling but i heard saying "OWW stop stop it!!"
XD it was sooo funny but he was annoying
i find myself watched alot!! its annoying it kills me y do ppl love to stare at other ppl??!?!?!?!
-_- it is soooo annoying....
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08 , edited 7/4/08

TheBored wrote:

XD lol i remember i had that feeling and i looked around to see a guy in his 30's staring at me with his wife next to him
just i was gonna turn around his wife actually started yelling at him saying stuff like
"NOW YOUR LOOKING AT OTHER WOMEN!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE U!"
and was probably hitting him cuz i turned around when she started yelling but i heard saying "OWW stop stop it!!"
XD it was sooo funny but he was annoying
i find myself watched alot!! its annoying it kills me y do ppl love to stare at other ppl??!?!?!?!
-_- it is soooo annoying....


You must be eye-friendly.
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
i hate that feeling.
gives me the creeps.

but i hate when people are actually watching me and i'm like, 'what the heck, stop looking at me.'
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


TheBored wrote:

XD lol i remember i had that feeling and i looked around to see a guy in his 30's staring at me with his wife next to him
just i was gonna turn around his wife actually started yelling at him saying stuff like
"NOW YOUR LOOKING AT OTHER WOMEN!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE U!"
and was probably hitting him cuz i turned around when she started yelling but i heard saying "OWW stop stop it!!"
XD it was sooo funny but he was annoying
i find myself watched alot!! its annoying it kills me y do ppl love to stare at other ppl??!?!?!?!
-_- it is soooo annoying....


You must be eye-friendly.


LoL i would love it if i werent eye-friendly cuz i really hate being stared at
cuz without even wanting to i just turn red.... if anyone stares at me... -_-
i wish i could hide from stares sometimes...
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

TheBored wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


TheBored wrote:

XD lol i remember i had that feeling and i looked around to see a guy in his 30's staring at me with his wife next to him
just i was gonna turn around his wife actually started yelling at him saying stuff like
"NOW YOUR LOOKING AT OTHER WOMEN!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE U!"
and was probably hitting him cuz i turned around when she started yelling but i heard saying "OWW stop stop it!!"
XD it was sooo funny but he was annoying
i find myself watched alot!! its annoying it kills me y do ppl love to stare at other ppl??!?!?!?!
-_- it is soooo annoying....


You must be eye-friendly.


LoL i would love it if i werent eye-friendly cuz i really hate being stared at
cuz without even wanting to i just turn red.... if anyone stares at me... -_-
i wish i could hide from stares sometimes...


I recommend a mask.
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


TheBored wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


TheBored wrote:

XD lol i remember i had that feeling and i looked around to see a guy in his 30's staring at me with his wife next to him
just i was gonna turn around his wife actually started yelling at him saying stuff like
"NOW YOUR LOOKING AT OTHER WOMEN!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE U!"
and was probably hitting him cuz i turned around when she started yelling but i heard saying "OWW stop stop it!!"
XD it was sooo funny but he was annoying
i find myself watched alot!! its annoying it kills me y do ppl love to stare at other ppl??!?!?!?!
-_- it is soooo annoying....


You must be eye-friendly.


LoL i would love it if i werent eye-friendly cuz i really hate being stared at
cuz without even wanting to i just turn red.... if anyone stares at me... -_-
i wish i could hide from stares sometimes...


I recommend a mask.


AH excellent idea....
hmmm chinese decoration one or animals or a paper with tape or something?
that would get less attention right?!
i mean ofc they wont think im a clown or a freak and they wont look at me XD
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
all the time in the subway & i'm afraid when the person in front of me wear sunglass cuz i don't know if he/she watching me XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.