First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
What would you do if the love of your life all of a sudden got amnesia?
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/08 , edited 1/11/09
It's happened in all dramas, movies, and even real life.

I want to hear your opinion, what would you do if the love of your life all of a sudden got amnesia?

I would look back at our memories and see if it's really worth it. If it is, I'll fight for him. If not, I'll re-introduce myself to him and matchmake him with another girl....

I've searched and I couldn't find anything similar to this, if there is, please lock this!
Posted 7/2/08
oh...
the love in my life,
firt have tofind thatz one XDD(I don't believe in that crap..)
but okey, if...
then I would just start over new, person stays the same, only the mem. is lost, right?
Posted 7/2/08
I would keep hitting her in the head until she regained her memory

Remember me, Bitch!!!
Posted 7/2/08

vittoriano wrote:

I would keep hitting her in the head until she regained her memory

Remember me, Bitch!!!


sm?
19412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Through the Night...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
It depends what actually happened, if I hurt him...
then I'll just wish him for him to find his happiness and try to move on.
If the unfortunate just hit us,
I'll do everything I can to rebuild them again.
Posted 7/2/08

Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

I would keep hitting her in the head until she regained her memory

Remember me, Bitch!!!


sm?


I'm joking.
1297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
hmmmm...... i'd try ot help them get back their memory at the least. Failing that i'd probably woo them again if possible.
Posted 7/2/08

vittoriano wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

I would keep hitting her in the head until she regained her memory

Remember me, Bitch!!!


sm?


I'm joking.


me too=_=
Posted 7/2/08

darkzecretz wrote:

It depends what actually happened, if I hurt him...
then I'll just wish him for him to find his happiness and try to move on.
If the unfortunate just hit us,
I'll do everything I can to rebuild them again.


in the first case, would you leave him?
Posted 7/2/08

Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

I would keep hitting her in the head until she regained her memory

Remember me, Bitch!!!


sm?


I'm joking.


me too=_=


The likely hood of that happening to her, is about as likely of me waking up,tomorrow, with a house of solid gold.
Posted 7/2/08

vittoriano wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

I would keep hitting her in the head until she regained her memory

Remember me, Bitch!!!


sm?


I'm joking.


me too=_=


The likely hood of that happening to her, is about as likely of me waking up,tomorrow, with a house of solid gold.


ah...
(a golden house sounds good though...*brainless*)
19412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Through the Night...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


darkzecretz wrote:

It depends what actually happened, if I hurt him...
then I'll just wish him for him to find his happiness and try to move on.
If the unfortunate just hit us,
I'll do everything I can to rebuild them again.


in the first case, would you leave him?

Due to the shame, yes. But if /I/ caused him to lose his memories, I'd feel guilty and responsible therefore, I'd stay to make up for it.

HEY! xD It's you again!!
Posted 7/2/08

Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

I would keep hitting her in the head until she regained her memory

Remember me, Bitch!!!


sm?


I'm joking.


me too=_=


The likely hood of that happening to her, is about as likely of me waking up,tomorrow, with a house of solid gold.


ah...
(a golden house sounds good though...*brainless*)


Exactly.
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / United States of...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
I'd probably be devastated. I actually had a really good friend do something like this...but it was more like, I've got new friends and you're annoying so let's just forget that the last two years happened. Okay? Man, I was pissed.
Posted 7/2/08

darkzecretz wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


darkzecretz wrote:

It depends what actually happened, if I hurt him...
then I'll just wish him for him to find his happiness and try to move on.
If the unfortunate just hit us,
I'll do everything I can to rebuild them again.


in the first case, would you leave him?

Due to the shame, yes. But if /I/ caused him to lose his memories, I'd feel guilty and responsible therefore, I'd stay to make up for it.

HEY! xD It's you again!!


no it's my twin XDD

*note: it's nice talking to you^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.