First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply OMFG SPOILER ABOUT WHOS GOING TO DIE IN NEXT EPISODE
Member
12287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

bleedingportrit wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:


bleedingportrit wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD THEY TELL US WHOS GOING DIEEEEE NOOOOOOO

BELOW IS THE NAME OF THE PERSON WHO WIL DIE IN EPISODE 13 FUCKKKKKK



and this is spoiler is definatly geniune and reliable because it was in TWO japanese magazines so.........theres no doubt this will happen im already SAD


Hmm, Shirley is gonna die... Tatz sad BUT well, somebody has to DIE!!
U really wan lulu to b wit Shirley.....But I think LuluXC.C is way cooler!! (Tatz juz my opinion)


i kinda prefer kallen dead shes annoying, not really attractive too tomboyish and zero ended up losing his memory becuz she deserted him out of stupidity in the first place and there are even better fighters on zeros side, like sayoko the maid shes actualy just as strong as suzaku and suzakus stronger than her.and rolo seems stronger too.


luluXC.C is NEVER going to happen don't wana rain on ur parade but it;s obvious and shirely is probably the only person that's goina interest lelouch on a romantic level plus with shirely dead only rivalz will be left(cuz milly lay) from the orginal ashford academy characters and rivalz is a shit character so i don;t think theres goina be anymore good ashford academy episodes anymore!!!




I see... Well, I prefer SUZAKU DEAD!!! I hate suzaku!!! U do noe why. I mean he betrayed his bestfriend!!!! How cud he??
Yea, I like Sayoko. She's AWESOME!!!!!

Mayb u r rite, mayb shirley deserve lulu more. But I'm still a LuluXC.C fan
Member
4845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

chibidynz wrote:

Shirley's going to die? Oh no. I want either Nina or Suzaku to Die!!


same here
Member
11453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/4/08 , edited 7/4/08
Of all people Y Shirley Y not Nina seriously that Psycho's gotta go!
Member
1255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

bleedingportrit wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:


bleedingportrit wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD THEY TELL US WHOS GOING DIEEEEE NOOOOOOO

BELOW IS THE NAME OF THE PERSON WHO WIL DIE IN EPISODE 13 FUCKKKKKK



and this is spoiler is definatly geniune and reliable because it was in TWO japanese magazines so.........theres no doubt this will happen im already SAD


Hmm, Shirley is gonna die... Tatz sad BUT well, somebody has to DIE!!
U really wan lulu to b wit Shirley.....But I think LuluXC.C is way cooler!! (Tatz juz my opinion)


i kinda prefer kallen dead shes annoying, not really attractive too tomboyish and zero ended up losing his memory becuz she deserted him out of stupidity in the first place and there are even better fighters on zeros side, like sayoko the maid shes actualy just as strong as suzaku and suzakus stronger than her.and rolo seems stronger too.


luluXC.C is NEVER going to happen don't wana rain on ur parade but it;s obvious and shirely is probably the only person that's goina interest lelouch on a romantic level plus with shirely dead only rivalz will be left(cuz milly lay) from the orginal ashford academy characters and rivalz is a shit character so i don;t think theres goina be anymore good ashford academy episodes anymore!!!


*sigh* You seem really against the, uh, LuluxC.C. relationship. Even though your logic makes sense, also with Code Geass not really being a romance or comedy anime, but people can dream, can they not? I for one would like Lelouch and C.C. to have a closer relationship if not actually, er, together LuluxC.C. ftw

Member
21162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore, Yishun
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Geez, you sound like you are overeacting ==

Well, Shirley does deserve to be with Lelouch.

But I'm still leaning towards C.C X Lelouch
Posted 7/5/08

bleedingportrit wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD THEY TELL US WHOS GOING DIEEEEE NOOOOOOO

BELOW IS THE NAME OF THE PERSON WHO WIL DIE IN EPISODE 13 FUCKKKKKK



and this is spoiler is definatly geniune and reliable because it was in TWO japanese magazines so.........theres no doubt this will happen im already SAD



i know what u feeling i'm lelouXshirly fan 2 i do agree that he shouldn't date C.C and kallen when i heard about it i felt that i'm not gona watch the show but the spoiler just keep to come more and more so it be come really hard but i wish at least they date b4 she die
Member
23687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Not gonna tell
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
shirley doesnt deserve to die I never paid attention to to her but still thats sad.
Posted 7/6/08
wow alot of girls dont like shirly. i am very upset about her death but i am a lelouchxC.C. fan
Member
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08

hilm wrote:


bleedingportrit wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD THEY TELL US WHOS GOING DIEEEEE NOOOOOOO

BELOW IS THE NAME OF THE PERSON WHO WIL DIE IN EPISODE 13 FUCKKKKKK



and this is spoiler is definatly geniune and reliable because it was in TWO japanese magazines so.........theres no doubt this will happen im already SAD



i know what u feeling i'm lelouXshirly fan 2 i do agree that he shouldn't date C.C and kallen when i heard about it i felt that i'm not gona watch the show but the spoiler just keep to come more and more so it be come really hard but i wish at least they date b4 she die


hay did u see todays episode it was pretty good i didn't expect it to be this good i don't feel all that devastated although i did cry my heart out for 30 secs LOL.But WOW i didn't expect shirely to completly forgive him that just shows how much shirely deserves lelouch, and that just shows how suzaku isn't all that much of a nice person for hating lelouch.This is what i was talking about why shirely and lelouch is the only pair ill root for!!!

....now that i think about it at the time i think i actualy kinda a tiny tinnyy bit enjoyed her death because of the message it sent.

and about C.C and kallen dating lelouch kallen deserted lelouch in the end of season one, shes so stupid, shes not all that attactive,shes not the best fighter shes actualy ranked kinda low on battle skills now that u take into account that lelouch has jeremiah and sayoko(whom is on par with suzaku), Xing Ke, shes in my mind a much more disposable character in fact i think id almost find it comical if she died in a horrible way like euphemia.but i think that killing shirely rather than kallen was a better choice as the director of Code Geass because shirely was so close to lelouch and she was so forgiving and everything her death in my view would probably be the biggest impact out of all the female leads. if kallen died itd be kinda boring, her death wouldn't do anything well not that much anyway.

and C.C is isn;t all that attractive niether and have u noticed that when she kisses lelouch she looks really weird lol like a DUCK(episode 1 when she breaks the emperors geass), i think shirelys the pretties out of the three. Apart from the fact that no one could ever replace shirely in the love and loyalty department, I think people like C.C because shes full of mysteries, and shes smart and pretty and mature etc but old people like her that seem to be attractive because theyre eternaly young witches aren't really so, ill bet when we get to reveal her past some people won;t like the idea of C.CXLuLu anymore and her actions of killing Mao is if u think about it even though he tried to CUT HER UP and everything LOL still horrible because u can;t forget she lied to him and left him in the first place, there is no just reason to desert a person uv made promises like she has to Mao, it just depends on the person, like how shirely can forgive lulu for killing her dad but Suzaku can;t forgive lelouch who has tried to save him too many times and try to kill him.


im looking forward to episode 14 even though i know whats going to happen already, because i got heaps of spoiler from a person who aparantly stole or something the information from the Code Geass office so.......im goina post it up soon
Posted 7/7/08

bleedingportrit wrote:


hilm wrote:


bleedingportrit wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD THEY TELL US WHOS GOING DIEEEEE NOOOOOOO

BELOW IS THE NAME OF THE PERSON WHO WIL DIE IN EPISODE 13 FUCKKKKKK



and this is spoiler is definatly geniune and reliable because it was in TWO japanese magazines so.........theres no doubt this will happen im already SAD



i know what u feeling i'm lelouXshirly fan 2 i do agree that he shouldn't date C.C and kallen when i heard about it i felt that i'm not gona watch the show but the spoiler just keep to come more and more so it be come really hard but i wish at least they date b4 she die


hay did u see todays episode it was pretty good i didn't expect it to be this good i don't feel all that devastated although i did cry my heart out for 30 secs LOL.But WOW i didn't expect shirely to completly forgive him that just shows how much shirely deserves lelouch, and that just shows how suzaku isn't all that much of a nice person for hating lelouch.This is what i was talking about why shirely and lelouch is the only pair ill root for!!!

and about C.C and kallen dating lelouch kallen deserted lelouch in the end of season one, shes so stupid, shes not all that attactive,shes not the best fighter shes actualy ranked kinda low on battle skills now that u take into account that lelouch has jeremiah and sayoko(whom is on par with suzaku), Xing Ke, shes in my mind a much more disposable character in fact i think id almost find it comical if she died in a horrible way like euphemia.but i think that killing shirely rather than kallen was a better choice as the director of Code Geass because shirely was so close to lelouch and she was so forgiving and everything her death in my view would probably be the biggest impact out of all the female leads. if kallen died itd be kinda boring, her death wouldn't do anything well not that much anyway.

and C.C is isn;t all that attractive niether and have u noticed that when she kisses lelouch she looks really weird lol like a DUCK(episode 1 when she breaks the emperors geass), i think shirelys the pretties out of the three. Apart from the fact that no one could ever replace shirely in the love and loyalty department, I think people like C.C because shes full of mysteries, and shes smart and pretty and mature etc but old people like her that seem to be attractive because theyre eternaly young witches aren't really so, ill bet when we get to reveal her past some people won;t like the idea of C.CXLuLu anymore and her actions of killing Mao is if u think about it even though he tried to CUT HER UP and everything LOL still horrible because u can;t forget she lied to him and left him in the first place, there is no just reason to desert a person uv made promises like she has to Mao, it just depends on the person, like how shirely can forgive lulu for killing her dad but Suzaku can;t forgive lelouch who has tried to save him too many times and try to kill him.


im looking forward to episode 14 even though i know whats going to happen already, because i got heaps of spoiler from a person who aparantly stole or something the information from the Code Geass office so.......im goina post it up soon


plz tell me the of ep 14 spoiler u could message me

Member
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

hilm wrote:


bleedingportrit wrote:


hilm wrote:


bleedingportrit wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD THEY TELL US WHOS GOING DIEEEEE NOOOOOOO

BELOW IS THE NAME OF THE PERSON WHO WIL DIE IN EPISODE 13 FUCKKKKKK



and this is spoiler is definatly geniune and reliable because it was in TWO japanese magazines so.........theres no doubt this will happen im already SAD



i know what u feeling i'm lelouXshirly fan 2 i do agree that he shouldn't date C.C and kallen when i heard about it i felt that i'm not gona watch the show but the spoiler just keep to come more and more so it be come really hard but i wish at least they date b4 she die


hay did u see todays episode it was pretty good i didn't expect it to be this good i don't feel all that devastated although i did cry my heart out for 30 secs LOL.But WOW i didn't expect shirely to completly forgive him that just shows how much shirely deserves lelouch, and that just shows how suzaku isn't all that much of a nice person for hating lelouch.This is what i was talking about why shirely and lelouch is the only pair ill root for!!!

and about C.C and kallen dating lelouch kallen deserted lelouch in the end of season one, shes so stupid, shes not all that attactive,shes not the best fighter shes actualy ranked kinda low on battle skills now that u take into account that lelouch has jeremiah and sayoko(whom is on par with suzaku), Xing Ke, shes in my mind a much more disposable character in fact i think id almost find it comical if she died in a horrible way like euphemia.but i think that killing shirely rather than kallen was a better choice as the director of Code Geass because shirely was so close to lelouch and she was so forgiving and everything her death in my view would probably be the biggest impact out of all the female leads. if kallen died itd be kinda boring, her death wouldn't do anything well not that much anyway.

and C.C is isn;t all that attractive niether and have u noticed that when she kisses lelouch she looks really weird lol like a DUCK(episode 1 when she breaks the emperors geass), i think shirelys the pretties out of the three. Apart from the fact that no one could ever replace shirely in the love and loyalty department, I think people like C.C because shes full of mysteries, and shes smart and pretty and mature etc but old people like her that seem to be attractive because theyre eternaly young witches aren't really so, ill bet when we get to reveal her past some people won;t like the idea of C.CXLuLu anymore and her actions of killing Mao is if u think about it even though he tried to CUT HER UP and everything LOL still horrible because u can;t forget she lied to him and left him in the first place, there is no just reason to desert a person uv made promises like she has to Mao, it just depends on the person, like how shirely can forgive lulu for killing her dad but Suzaku can;t forgive lelouch who has tried to save him too many times and try to kill him.


im looking forward to episode 14 even though i know whats going to happen already, because i got heaps of spoiler from a person who aparantly stole or something the information from the Code Geass office so.......im goina post it up soon


plz tell me the of ep 14 spoiler u could message me



im goina post it up in 5 minutes just gotta go to the original site to cut and paste.

i really trust these spoilers even though theyre really twisted cuz it was the same guy who gave heaps of spoiler for episode 13 and all of the information turned out to be true



Member
12190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

ZnTFanatic wrote:

Oh well if she is going to die, atleast C.C. will have one less competitor hehe


yea i agree with you. i like C.C x Lelouch. but why are people sad about shirley's death? i mean she's kinda not-very-useful. no offence, i'm just curious.

well the only thing i like about shirley is her voice actress cos of rukia.

but i really want nina, orange kun, suzaku and the britannia king to die.
Member
1255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Orange-kun's on the Black Knight's side now, though
Member
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08

hunterxkira wrote:


ZnTFanatic wrote:

Oh well if she is going to die, atleast C.C. will have one less competitor hehe


yea i agree with you. i like C.C x Lelouch. but why are people sad about shirley's death? i mean she's kinda not-very-useful. no offence, i'm just curious.

well the only thing i like about shirley is her voice actress cos of rukia.

but i really want nina, orange kun, suzaku and the britannia king to die.


would u be sad if kallen died? i mean i don't agree with alot of people because alot of people like kallen cuz shes good with knightmares, id laugh if she died and i laughed when euphemia died i don't understand why people like euphemia either no offence but i just think she looks idiotic like suzaku and is like suzaku, how she is a moron etc i started liking Shirely because 1. she is the only love interest lelouch is ever goingto have but more importantly because of her love for him i mean she forgave him when he killed her farther and she shot someone to protect him, code geass is a really realistic anime, it's not like other animes in terms of emotions like animes like naruto or whatever that are just so cliche( and offence but retarded LOL) on the emotions u get pissed well i get pissed watching naruto.Code geass is of course an anime but the directors tried to make the emotiosn as geniune as in normal life as possible and the plot is largely based on the characters emotions and thatsa big reason why i like code geass but find that deathnote is trash because deathnote is just kiras a pyscho who wants to change the wolrd he isn't a character people get to sympathise or even understand, plus i reckon the plots fish shit LOL and kira and Ls deaths were so boring and predictable it's like watching a really sappy romance anime. LOL i know im longwinded but if u take into acount that all the emotions the directors has made the characters feel are extremely realistic then shirely forgiving lelouch forkilling her farther and shooting someonefor him seems like a unimaginable thing to do even out of love, i mean this whole show is based on lelouchs determination to change the world is based on his feelings. and about me not liking the kallen and C.C pais with lelouch is because kallen is a moron and C.C is boring and cold i posted about them in my previous post. I think u can forgive stupidity in a character if shes as nice as shirely but kallen deserted zero, shes not the black knightsnumber 1 anymore and there are heaps of people better than her now, plus shes an idiot.

u understand now?
Member
12190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

bleedingportrit wrote:


hunterxkira wrote:


ZnTFanatic wrote:

Oh well if she is going to die, atleast C.C. will have one less competitor hehe


yea i agree with you. i like C.C x Lelouch. but why are people sad about shirley's death? i mean she's kinda not-very-useful. no offence, i'm just curious.

well the only thing i like about shirley is her voice actress cos of rukia.

but i really want nina, orange kun, suzaku and the britannia king to die.


would u be sad if kallen died? i mean i don't agree with alot of people because alot of people like kallen cuz shes good with knightmares, id laugh if she died and i laughed when euphemia died i don't understand why people like euphemia either no offence but i just think she looks idiotic like suzaku and is like suzaku, how she is a moron etc i started liking Shirely because 1. she is the only love interest lelouch is ever goingto have but more importantly because of her love for him i mean she forgave him when he killed her farther and she shot someone to protect him, code geass is a really realistic anime, it's not like other animes in terms of emotions like animes like naruto or whatever that are just so cliche( and offence but retarded LOL) on the emotions u get pissed well i get pissed watching naruto.Code geass is of course an anime but the directors tried to make the emotiosn as geniune as in normal life as possible and the plot is largely based on the characters emotions and thatsa big reason why i like code geass but find that deathnote is trash because deathnote is just kiras a pyscho who wants to change the wolrd he isn't a character people get to sympathise or even understand, plus i reckon the plots fish shit LOL and kira and Ls deaths were so boring and predictable it's like watching a really sappy romance anime. LOL i know im longwinded but if u take into acount that all the emotions the directors has made the characters feel are extremely realistic then shirely forgiving lelouch forkilling her farther and shooting someonefor him seems like a unimaginable thing to do even out of love, i mean this whole show is based on lelouchs determination to change the world is based on his feelings. and about me not liking the kallen and C.C pais with lelouch is because kallen is a moron and C.C is boring and cold i posted about them in my previous post. I think u can forgive stupidity in a character if shes as nice as shirely but kallen deserted zero, shes not the black knightsnumber 1 anymore and there are heaps of people better than her now, plus shes an idiot.

u understand now?


lol relax -.- yes i understand your point. but i won't be sad if kallen died, i don't like her too. in fact, i dislike all the girls in code geass except for C.C (again no offence, it's just my opinion )
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.