First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
A world without money???
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
i think money should be use in a right way
Posted 7/3/08
without money

people will be more greedy in most materials instead of only money. . .

not a good idea ~_~
10229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / spacing out looki...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
the world wouldnt change
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/3/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

without money

people will be more greedy in most materials instead of only money. . .

not a good idea ~_~

Agreed

Mickey Mouse



Kanone wrote:


Alter-Divide wrote:

Money is simply the currency to get what you want; Even if the world is off without money, nothing will change.


I believe it would, good sir. What happens when people snap and are unable to pay for something? Stealing. :B


I believe that even without the existence of money, people still have their obligations to pay for something, snap without notice due to problems of their own, and will still be resorting to stealing if the situation calls for it.
Posted 7/3/08
One word: Barter....

"2 DS for your PSP...." or something like that.... Haha...
5570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
If money doesn't exist, greed and selfishness would disappear.
Posted 7/3/08

Alter-Divide wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

without money

people will be more greedy in most materials instead of only money. . .

not a good idea ~_~

Agreed

Mickey Mouse



Kanone wrote:


Alter-Divide wrote:

Money is simply the currency to get what you want; Even if the world is off without money, nothing will change.


I believe it would, good sir. What happens when people snap and are unable to pay for something? Stealing. :B


I believe that even without the existence of money, people still have their obligations to pay for something, snap without notice due to problems of their own, and will still be resorting to stealing if the situation calls for it.



i remember this "mickey mouse money"

even though it sounds fun . . . it doesn't

4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


Alter-Divide wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

without money

people will be more greedy in most materials instead of only money. . .

not a good idea ~_~

Agreed

Mickey Mouse



Kanone wrote:


Alter-Divide wrote:

Money is simply the currency to get what you want; Even if the world is off without money, nothing will change.


I believe it would, good sir. What happens when people snap and are unable to pay for something? Stealing. :B


I believe that even without the existence of money, people still have their obligations to pay for something, snap without notice due to problems of their own, and will still be resorting to stealing if the situation calls for it.



i remember this "mickey mouse money"

even though it sounds fun . . . it doesn't



yup and it's dark HISTORY is worst
673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / "...just outside...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

langkeekong wrote:

Everything is FREE!! yippie!! no rich, no poor.... Everybody can share.. No selfish people, no greedy, no pride, no jealousy...


actually there would be a rich and poor based on possessions. we would go back to the times when items were traded to buy other items.
Posted 7/3/08
would be fantastic
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cebu philippines
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
a world without money would be cool..

but, very impossible.
906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / #13 Tombstone Blo...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
money? even without it we will still use something to be called money........
Posted 7/3/08
okay..
a world without money is chaotic..
but a world without money..
and with kind or loving people..
equals world peace..
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
Smells like communism to me.
Posted 7/3/08
Rather than asking for a futile attempt of having a world without money, ask instead for a world without greedy people. If there are no greedy people, having money or not doesn't matter. The problem is that asking for these are impossible.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.