First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Official 00 Gundam picture for season 2
Member
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/08




Arios Gundam: Successor unit to the GN-003 Gundam Kyrios, a high mobility type equipped with a similar transformation mechanism. Specialises in high speed combat. Both shoulders are equipped with a large shield, improving on the old Kyrios concept.
Member
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/08



Selavii Gundam: Successor to the GN-005 Gundam Virtue that carries over the heavy armament concept. It was built with the ideal of strengthening offense, while the two shoulder equipeed GN cannons are simple in design, their power is much greater than those of the Virtue's.
3156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
Season 2 Mizushima interview:



水島のインタがメディアに二ページ
Mizushima's Interview

-では、ロックオンは本当に死んじゃったんですか?
-Is Lockon really dead ?
水島:残念ながら。
Mizushima :- Yes, I'm afraid so,
-本当に!?だって、すごい人気で、ファンのみんな、号泣してますよ。あ
の23話には!
-Really !? He has a lot of fans and you left all of them heartbroken at Episode 23 !
水島:それは有難い話だけど、それとこれとは話は別だよ
Mizushima :- I appreciate that. But those are rally 2 different matters altogether.
-チッ...。墓地で見た「もうひとりのロックオン」は誰だったんでしょう?
-Damn you....But who's the other Lockon that we say in the graveyard scene ?
水島:まぁ、あのシーンはどっちがロックオンだったのかという噂もでてい
るようですが
それも含めて...
Mizushima :- Oh, that scene ? But who's really Lockon in that scene. That is something I'll have to let other fiigured that out.

-ロックオンのハロは、ネーナの持っていたハロとルーツは同じなんですか
?80年前の
回想でも出てきてるってことは、ハロはいつ誰が作ったんだ?
Lockon's Haro and Neena's Halo, are they stemmed from the same root ? From that flashback 80 years ago, who really made them ?
水島:80年前の回想で見つけた木星探査船、あそこにあったのが最初のハロ
かどうかも
わからないので、なんともいえないところだね。もっとずっと前からあった
かもしれないし。ただ 、
少なくともCBにはいっぱいあったということじゃないかな。トレミーにいる
のはオレンジを「お 兄様」
「兄者」などと予備、そのオレンジが紫を「兄さん」と呼ぶのだから、この
紫がこの中では一番
古いのかなという気はしますけどね...この辺もセカンドで明かされるかもし
れないので
Mizushima :- In that Jupiter exploration ship 80 years prior, we can't really tell who's the first Haro and there's nothing to prove it. On top of it, that's a really long time back. But when you think about when in CB, the Orange Haro had a lot of phrase for "Brothers" and it refers to the Purple one as "Brotherd" and that perhaps says that the Purple one was the older Haro, which I say made clear in second season.

-ティエリアは人間なんですか?
-Is Tieria a human
水島:ナイショです
Mizushima :- That's a secret
-人間じゃないとしたら何者?
Then what is him ?
水島:ナイショです
Mizushima :- That's a secret
-そういうと返ってアヤシイ
There's really something going on basing on your replies
水島:ナイショです
Mizushima :- That's a secret
男なの?女なの?
-At least tell us his gender.
水島:ナイショです。だからね。この人が何者なのかも、セカンドにかかっ
てくる
ことなんでもうちょっと楽しみに待っててよ
Mizushima :- That's a secret. In regrads to what and who he really is, wait for the second season.

・マネキン大佐も戦術予報士。
Colonel Mannequin is a Strategic Forecaster. (ie Sumeragi)

・ロックオンによく似た人物のなぞは第二期でやる。
あの墓場にいたのが「どちらがロックオン」かも含めて。
The mystery of the character who looks like Lockon will be solved in the second season. It asks "Which one is Lockon" regarding the graveyard scene.

・ティエリアのなぞ(人間なのか・性別は?)は第二期でやる。
Tieria's mysteries (human or not/which gender) will be solved in the second season.

・ティエリアのロックオンへの思いも第二期で明かされる...かも。
Tieria's feelings for Lockon will be revealed in the second season... Perhaps.

・リジェネのことはまだ秘密。でもあれが第二期を象徴している感じ。
第二期は新しいキャラを加えつつ、今までのキャラのドラマが濃くなる。
※ルイスとリジェネが乗っていたのはエレベーター。
The matter of Regene is still a secret. However, it is felt that Regene is a symbol of the second season. By adding new characters in the second season, the current characters' drama thickens.
Note: The place Louise and Regene were at was an elevator.

・マリナは刹那の運命の人。
Marina is Setsuna's fated person.

・ロックオンは死にました。グラハムも死にました。
(※はぐらかし放題。死体描写のないキャラの生死はあてにならんなぁ )
Lockon is dead. Graham is also dead.

・紫ハロの秘密も第二期で明かされるかも。
The secret of the purple Haro will probably be revealed in the second season.

第一期はもっと前半に詰め込む作業が出来ていたらと反省している。
もっと加速感が出せればよかった。
The Staff have reflected upon the pace of the first half of the first season. And will hasten things up.

・物語の根本は変わらない。痛みからは逃げるわけにいかない。
戦争ものなのにみんなハッピーはいやでしょ?
There will not be much changes upon the story. And there will not be deflection to the dark and painful things.
After all no body will be happy In a war, right ?

残った謎の解説で「絹江が追っていたイオリアの秘密は
意外なことにリボンズにたどり着きそうになってきた」とあり
The rest of the mysteries about what "Kinue was searching on Aeolia will be accidently found on Ribbon".

・第二期は地球連邦ができているが全ての国が参加したわけじゃない。
そこがミソ。沙慈のドラマもより展開していく。
In the 2nd season, not every nations in the world bears the intention on joining the EF. And from there, the drama of Saji will developed

最終回でルイスが着ていたのが地球連邦軍の制服。
Louise wears the colours of EF in the final episode.
Member
511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Planet Earth........
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

haotehmao wrote:

Season 2 Mizushima interview:



水島のインタがメディアに二ページ
Mizushima's Interview

-では、ロックオンは本当に死んじゃったんですか?
-Is Lockon really dead ?
水島:残念ながら。
Mizushima :- Yes, I'm afraid so,
-本当に!?だって、すごい人気で、ファンのみんな、号泣してますよ。あ
の23話には!
-Really !? He has a lot of fans and you left all of them heartbroken at Episode 23 !
水島:それは有難い話だけど、それとこれとは話は別だよ
Mizushima :- I appreciate that. But those are rally 2 different matters altogether.
-チッ...。墓地で見た「もうひとりのロックオン」は誰だったんでしょう?
-Damn you....But who's the other Lockon that we say in the graveyard scene ?
水島:まぁ、あのシーンはどっちがロックオンだったのかという噂もでてい
るようですが
それも含めて...
Mizushima :- Oh, that scene ? But who's really Lockon in that scene. That is something I'll have to let other fiigured that out.

-ロックオンのハロは、ネーナの持っていたハロとルーツは同じなんですか
?80年前の
回想でも出てきてるってことは、ハロはいつ誰が作ったんだ?
Lockon's Haro and Neena's Halo, are they stemmed from the same root ? From that flashback 80 years ago, who really made them ?
水島:80年前の回想で見つけた木星探査船、あそこにあったのが最初のハロ
かどうかも
わからないので、なんともいえないところだね。もっとずっと前からあった
かもしれないし。ただ 、
少なくともCBにはいっぱいあったということじゃないかな。トレミーにいる
のはオレンジを「お 兄様」
「兄者」などと予備、そのオレンジが紫を「兄さん」と呼ぶのだから、この
紫がこの中では一番
古いのかなという気はしますけどね...この辺もセカンドで明かされるかもし
れないので
Mizushima :- In that Jupiter exploration ship 80 years prior, we can't really tell who's the first Haro and there's nothing to prove it. On top of it, that's a really long time back. But when you think about when in CB, the Orange Haro had a lot of phrase for "Brothers" and it refers to the Purple one as "Brotherd" and that perhaps says that the Purple one was the older Haro, which I say made clear in second season.

-ティエリアは人間なんですか?
-Is Tieria a human
水島:ナイショです
Mizushima :- That's a secret
-人間じゃないとしたら何者?
Then what is him ?
水島:ナイショです
Mizushima :- That's a secret
-そういうと返ってアヤシイ
There's really something going on basing on your replies
水島:ナイショです
Mizushima :- That's a secret
男なの?女なの?
-At least tell us his gender.
水島:ナイショです。だからね。この人が何者なのかも、セカンドにかかっ
てくる
ことなんでもうちょっと楽しみに待っててよ
Mizushima :- That's a secret. In regrads to what and who he really is, wait for the second season.

・マネキン大佐も戦術予報士。
Colonel Mannequin is a Strategic Forecaster. (ie Sumeragi)

・ロックオンによく似た人物のなぞは第二期でやる。
あの墓場にいたのが「どちらがロックオン」かも含めて。
The mystery of the character who looks like Lockon will be solved in the second season. It asks "Which one is Lockon" regarding the graveyard scene.

・ティエリアのなぞ(人間なのか・性別は?)は第二期でやる。
Tieria's mysteries (human or not/which gender) will be solved in the second season.

・ティエリアのロックオンへの思いも第二期で明かされる...かも。
Tieria's feelings for Lockon will be revealed in the second season... Perhaps.

・リジェネのことはまだ秘密。でもあれが第二期を象徴している感じ。
第二期は新しいキャラを加えつつ、今までのキャラのドラマが濃くなる。
※ルイスとリジェネが乗っていたのはエレベーター。
The matter of Regene is still a secret. However, it is felt that Regene is a symbol of the second season. By adding new characters in the second season, the current characters' drama thickens.
Note: The place Louise and Regene were at was an elevator.

・マリナは刹那の運命の人。
Marina is Setsuna's fated person.

・ロックオンは死にました。グラハムも死にました。
(※はぐらかし放題。死体描写のないキャラの生死はあてにならんなぁ )
Lockon is dead. Graham is also dead.

・紫ハロの秘密も第二期で明かされるかも。
The secret of the purple Haro will probably be revealed in the second season.

第一期はもっと前半に詰め込む作業が出来ていたらと反省している。
もっと加速感が出せればよかった。
The Staff have reflected upon the pace of the first half of the first season. And will hasten things up.

・物語の根本は変わらない。痛みからは逃げるわけにいかない。
戦争ものなのにみんなハッピーはいやでしょ?
There will not be much changes upon the story. And there will not be deflection to the dark and painful things.
After all no body will be happy In a war, right ?

残った謎の解説で「絹江が追っていたイオリアの秘密は
意外なことにリボンズにたどり着きそうになってきた」とあり
The rest of the mysteries about what "Kinue was searching on Aeolia will be accidently found on Ribbon".

・第二期は地球連邦ができているが全ての国が参加したわけじゃない。
そこがミソ。沙慈のドラマもより展開していく。
In the 2nd season, not every nations in the world bears the intention on joining the EF. And from there, the drama of Saji will developed

最終回でルイスが着ていたのが地球連邦軍の制服。
Louise wears the colours of EF in the final episode.


About that graham guy, i thought the last scene of gundam 00 (credits) has him in it and with a rowdy moustache, Is he really died ???

In my opinion, Saji should have adapt a much more powerful character in the first season, but end up a bay worker in outerspace is just lame..... he could have been "Shinn Asuka No.2", which is much more likable and acceptable throughout the story.......... Well lets hope that he will emerge as a surprise hero for the anime!!
3156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Trickster69 wrote:



About that graham guy, i thought the last scene of gundam 00 (credits) has him in it and with a rowdy moustache, Is he really died ???

In my opinion, Saji should have adapt a much more powerful character in the first season, but end up a bay worker in outerspace is just lame..... he could have been "Shinn Asuka No.2", which is much more likable and acceptable throughout the story.......... Well lets hope that he will emerge as a surprise hero for the anime!!


It could be. Either he's really dead, or Mizushima's pulling our leg.

Season 2 trailer leaked yesterday after airing Code Geass R2:

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=P-yBPjYJdeY
264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
Lockon!! hm....i hope the second season Lockon is also a likeable character like the first one.

^^ Alleluya looks sooo grown up! :)

so excited, cant wait till October!

Thanks for posting the pics up!
1338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
hmm does exia have two solar furnaces or three?? cuz there might be one in the middle......
1338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
lockons DEAD!! thats his bro.. lols sad huh lockon was such a good character!!
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Hmm what did that.. large eye in the middle of their chests even do? it seems they completly got rid of them in the newer models, which makes me kinda sad (I liked those big eyes), I also wanted to see Avalanche Exia before it got blown up.
4196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
yo i saw the one of the model kit of the new gundam 00 but the box tille say's gundam00P
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / On Jupiter
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Shugo_600 wrote:



This are the most recent official pictures from the newtype something magazine. Well hope u all enjoy it.

P.S. And yes, it seems that Lockon is still alive and ready for action! ;)


yeah dude I don't know if i'm wrong but the lockon in this picture doesn't show his right eye.it seems that's lockon and alleluya's right eye is missing two or the picture is a little down on contrast.



P.S. didn't tieria change his hairstyle at the end of the season why this one has the same hairstyle
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / On Jupiter
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

haotehmao wrote:


Trickster69 wrote:



About that graham guy, i thought the last scene of gundam 00 (credits) has him in it and with a rowdy moustache, Is he really died ???

In my opinion, Saji should have adapt a much more powerful character in the first season, but end up a bay worker in outerspace is just lame..... he could have been "Shinn Asuka No.2", which is much more likable and acceptable throughout the story.......... Well lets hope that he will emerge as a surprise hero for the anime!!


It could be. Either he's really dead, or Mizushima's pulling our leg.

Season 2 trailer leaked yesterday after airing Code Geass R2:

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=P-yBPjYJdeY



I think that mizushima's just putting us in suspense, because graham was alive at the end of the season.

but also I do think that lockon is the same lockon because his right eye doesn't appear very well in the photo
that goes for allelujah too.

P.S how will felt feel if the lockon that's working with her isn't the real lockon
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / LoNdOn
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

ponky14 wrote:


Shugo_600 wrote:



This are the most recent official pictures from the newtype something magazine. Well hope u all enjoy it.

P.S. And yes, it seems that Lockon is still alive and ready for action! ;)


yeah dude I don't know if i'm wrong but the lockon in this picture doesn't show his right eye.it seems that's lockon and alleluya's right eye is missing two or the picture is a little down on contrast.



P.S. didn't tieria change his hairstyle at the end of the season why this one has the same hairstyle


__________________________



Both Lockon and Alleluya eyes does show up as I have the magazine in actual size, in which ur able to see their eyes. Just try to get the Newtype magazine or download a bigger pic.
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / On Jupiter
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Shugo_600 wrote:


ponky14 wrote:


Shugo_600 wrote:



This are the most recent official pictures from the newtype something magazine. Well hope u all enjoy it.

P.S. And yes, it seems that Lockon is still alive and ready for action! ;)


yeah dude I don't know if i'm wrong but the lockon in this picture doesn't show his right eye.it seems that's lockon and alleluya's right eye is missing two or the picture is a little down on contrast.



P.S. didn't tieria change his hairstyle at the end of the season why this one has the same hairstyle


__________________________



Both Lockon and Alleluya eyes does show up as I have the magazine in actual size, in which ur able to see their eyes. Just try to get the Newtype magazine or download a bigger pic.


hey dude could you upload scans of the magazine in bigger format? because in this scan is hard to see
Member
30376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Small red dot
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
wah exia got two solar drive... cool so cool... i wonder exia tis exia got trans arm mode.... haha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.