First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Day Class Dorm
Member
1180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / At home
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Hi everyone! My name is Courtney, you can call me Kourin or Court! (Cause I don't like spelling my whole name)
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

GundamHime wrote:

Hello everyone! I joined yesterday (or was it the day before...) but I forgot to introduce myself here...
My name is Erika but you can just call me Hime-chan.
It's nice to meet you all.


wah no way thats cool that we have the same name yoroshiku nee?!~
Member
4234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 852Bitches
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Heyy i'm Nuer(not real name) but u can call me that♥

loves you all heheh and can i get a membership card??
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Anime_Addiction wrote:

Heyy i'm Nuer(not real name) but u can call me that♥

loves you all heheh and can i get a membership card??


nice 2 meet cha Nuer oh and also you have 2 go 2 the membership card forum 2 get one just wanted 2 let ya know *smiles*
Posted 7/7/08
hi everyone. I'm Shiki. pleased to meet you all.
Member
4234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 852Bitches
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

himeko6645 wrote:


Anime_Addiction wrote:

Heyy i'm Nuer(not real name) but u can call me that♥

loves you all heheh and can i get a membership card??


nice 2 meet cha Nuer oh and also you have 2 go 2 the membership card forum 2 get one just wanted 2 let ya know *smiles*


hehe tahnk you * hugs* hehheh
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Anime_Addiction wrote:


himeko6645 wrote:


Anime_Addiction wrote:

Heyy i'm Nuer(not real name) but u can call me that♥

loves you all heheh and can i get a membership card??


nice 2 meet cha Nuer oh and also you have 2 go 2 the membership card forum 2 get one just wanted 2 let ya know *smiles*


hehe tahnk you * hugs* hehheh


*hugs ya back* no problem *smile*
30068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sieyo Accademy |...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Hi Im Inah - San. i welcome everyone and myself to the day class.
142794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
heyys, everyone. X3
Posted 7/8/08
I'm slowly dropping down(promoting) to E class... XD
Member
158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Hi ^^ My name is Briony

Nice to meet you all
Member
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
^_^ hello everyone nice to meet u all
my name is michelle hope to be friends to u all
Posted 7/9/08
hiyees...yorushiku!! call me bear or ayame will do ^^
3114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / RoZBiD CasTLe'
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Just call me Kei and nice to meet all of you...Im still not familiar with this group system...
but i will try to get over it soon...so , hello again..
Member
6100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / *// Where the hea...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Ne, anyone want to do something in here? How about let's all have a party?!
...or do you guys prefer a study session?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.