First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Favortie Move?
Member
4411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / if u even bothere...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
NANOHAS STARLIGHT BREAKER!!! r u kiddin? it wuz SO BADASS!!!! especially in strikers. she took the jewel seed out of vivio, destroyed it, AND created a HUGE crater in the supposedly undestrucable metal mother ship. GO STARLIGHT BREAKER! SO DAMN AWESOME!
Member
557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
Starlight breaker!
Member
557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
did you noticed at eps 25 of strikers, when nanoha used starlight breaker, raging heart cracked....
Member
8034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / planet Tation
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
want they are fighting
Member
2138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Buenos Aires, Arg...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

uioreeyas wrote:

did you noticed at eps 25 of strikers, when nanoha used starlight breaker, raging heart cracked....


Where you surprised? Blaster Sistem works by in exchange of Nanoha an Raising Heart's life, so it wouldn't be weird if it cracked a little. In fact in MSLNS Sound Stage 4, called episode 27, there's a scene of Shamal doing a medical check on Nanoha after the battle and reveals that Nanoha was suffering the consequences of using the Blaster Sistem; but being a badass she doesn't care and pretends to be fine in front of everyone. It wasn't clear if the pain was only momentary or not.

Member
557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

blopa wrote:


uioreeyas wrote:

did you noticed at eps 25 of strikers, when nanoha used starlight breaker, raging heart cracked....


Where you surprised? Blaster Sistem works by in exchange of Nanoha an Raising Heart's life, so it wouldn't be weird if it cracked a little. In fact in MSLNS Sound Stage 4, called episode 27, there's a scene of Shamal doing a medical check on Nanoha after the battle and reveals that Nanoha was suffering the consequences of using the Blaster Sistem; but being a badass she doesn't care and pretends to be fine in front of everyone. It wasn't clear if the pain was only momentary or not.



i wasn't suprise... i was just asking if u noticed
Member
1136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australiaaaaa :)
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
Nanohas Startlight Breaker
and Fates Riot Zamber.
Member
42289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dance Studio (:
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Starlight Breaker! oh and hayates Diabolic Emmiotion its really big...
Posted 6/11/08
my favorite move for nanoha would be starlight breaker

Posted 6/11/08
my favorite move for nanoha would be starlight breaker

Member
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
Starlight Breaker of course ^^
Member
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08
for nanoha,it's starlight breaker,Excelion Buster
For Fate, it's Thunder Blade
For Hayate, it's Ragnarok.
for Signum,it's Sturm Falken (Storm Falcon)
Member
12269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / [Pandemonium] Méx...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Fate: when she is in overdrive sonic form (when she had the 2 swords)
Nanoha: starlight breaker
Hayate: diabolic emmiotion
Member
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

kirel wrote:

Fate: when she is in overdrive sonic form (when she had the 2 swords)

i think that's called Riot Zamber
Member
12269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / [Pandemonium] Méx...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

snowplum wrote:


kirel wrote:

Fate: when she is in overdrive sonic form (when she had the 2 swords)

i think that's called Riot Zamber


the 2 are the same, only that im like more the name Overdrive Sonic Form that Riot Zamber, but aniway is for Fate
Fate Rules!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.