First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Getting jealous of an anime character who is cool or beautiful?
Posted 11/12/08

exitvernacular wrote:

I also might as well give my full opinion on this topic since I only gave a meager portion of it with my very first post in this thread. Yes, there are a number of people here who've really lost touch with reality, thread starter included, and to get jealous over a fictional character just about exposes how a lot of people here are not proud of themselves. Rather than watching anime go do something about it. Want some character's hair? Consult a hair stylist and spend money. Want to eat a lot and maintain a glorious body? Hey, some people have the genetics to do that, some don't. For those that don't you need to learn how to prioritize or rather start exercising. Can't differentiate fact from fiction? Like a lot of people here already advised, go seek help. Want to become a great fighter? Go take self defense classes and understand that if you wanna hit first before thinking it through you deserve the hard shit afterwards. Want to be surrounded by chicks or guys? Get out more and develop an outgoing personality.

To get jealous over a fictional characters' traits, especially ones that you can for sure obtain yourself through true effort, is absolutely retarded, lazy, and sad. Understand that anime's meant for entertainment, it's not a slate from which you think you should construct your life upon. If you haven't gotten that yet, it's time to grow the fuck up.


see post above =)
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/12/08

chzna wrote:


exitvernacular wrote:


vas12345 wrote:


exitvernacular wrote:


vas12345 wrote:


exitvernacular wrote:


vas12345 wrote:

maybe YOU guys ARE jealous for making you guys think WHY you would be jealous of anime ppl.


More like a number of us are in awe as to the number of people who are losing touch with reality...might as well throw grammar in there while we're at it.





nah, jus trying to be a nice guy who plays along with the thread name. if you dont have something nice to say about it, why bother posting.


It's called freedom of speech and knowing that there isn't anyone on here who can stop me from using it. Just like there are those who would express interest in this thread there are those who won't mind expressing how sad and retarded it is and on a public forum that very much goes hand in hand. If you don't like it, tough. You can always wish for those pair of wings and fly away.


lol this is getting nowhere. i never said you couldnt diss or talk, but try not to be a self centered jerk cuz the person who created the thread might get hurt. its about respect...you wouldnt want people saying negitive stuff in your thread too if you have one.


"Never said you couldn't diss or talk but try to not to be a self centered jerk"

You're more than welcome to call me whatever you want, expressing one's own opinion is not a crime and nor is it to not have restraint on one's choice of words.

Whether or not I want negative stuff said in a thread I would create is out of my control, goes unspoken. Again, this is a PUBLIC FORUM, EVERY thread is subjected to EVERYone's opinions whether it'd be positive or negative and whether or not anyone wants either or. It's just like anything in life so deal with it. Same thing I'd say to the thread starter if approached, which I haven't been, but you seem to be having fun carrying the weight. But yeah, like you said, this isn't going anywhere, I'm talking to a guy who's already lost his grip with reality not so much as with dreaming of obtaining anime characteristics but thinking that the behaviors of anyone under a PUBLIC forum should fall under his own beliefs.


ok...if u want to be all technical i will defend the other side. first of all, this website and all the threads in it are owned by crunchyroll. therefore, all you write must be within guidelines of what shinji/administrators deems appropriate, or else they can ban you. the forum rules clearly state that flaming is not allowed, and that you must be respectful. you have NO right to ignore the terms of use that crunchyroll sets forth.


Taken from urbandictionary.com:

To engage in an online argument usually involving unfounded personal attacks by one or more parties.

Nothing of what I said has been unfounded and my very first post in this thread I did not go off the deep end compared to the others before that. So I'm very well within the terms of crunchyroll, thank you.


chzna wrote:


exitvernacular wrote:

I also might as well give my full opinion on this topic since I only gave a meager portion of it with my very first post in this thread. Yes, there are a number of people here who've really lost touch with reality, thread starter included, and to get jealous over a fictional character just about exposes how a lot of people here are not proud of themselves. Rather than watching anime go do something about it. Want some character's hair? Consult a hair stylist and spend money. Want to eat a lot and maintain a glorious body? Hey, some people have the genetics to do that, some don't. For those that don't you need to learn how to prioritize or rather start exercising. Can't differentiate fact from fiction? Like a lot of people here already advised, go seek help. Want to become a great fighter? Go take self defense classes and understand that if you wanna hit first before thinking it through you deserve the hard shit afterwards. Want to be surrounded by chicks or guys? Get out more and develop an outgoing personality.

To get jealous over a fictional characters' traits, especially ones that you can for sure obtain yourself through true effort, is absolutely retarded, lazy, and sad. Understand that anime's meant for entertainment, it's not a slate from which you think you should construct your life upon. If you haven't gotten that yet, it's time to grow the fuck up.


see post above =)


Likewise.
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
uh...No,why should I be jealous of them?
838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
lol y would you be jealous of a cartoon?
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
why the hell would i
they not even real
this one fail
Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/12/08


i am glad that you were respectful compared to others before u. =) i just sensed from your series of replies that anger and disrespect was building and wished to stop the chain before it escalated into hurting someones feelings. judging from the u gave me, i can see you are no longer angry. my "mission" is accomplished =D

PS: lol i feel like ive been too deeply involved in this. after all, it is just an anime topic for fun. =D lets stop this chain now before it gets really long, and all be friends ok?
12763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
no. cuz its nonfiction? >.<
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/12/08

chzna wrote:



i am glad that you were respectful compared to others before u. =) i just sensed from your series of replies that anger was building and wished to stop the chain before it escalated into hurting someones feelings. judging from the u gave me, i can see you are no longer angry. my "mission" is accomplished =D

PS: lol i feel like ive been too deeply involved in this. after all, it is just an anime topic for fun. =D lets stop this chain now before it gets really long, and all be friends ok?


Buddy whether or not I've been respectful compared to others is entirely subjective and furthermore you might wanna put the spidey senses on hold as well as hearing out any sort of "missions" there chief because there's a fine line between anger and saying things for what they are and even more so online, which goes for the smileys which was in mere response to you using your's.

And for feeling like being deeply involved well maybe you shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place (maybe you were the one who was angry to even bother doing so but again the line is drawn between monitors), it was a steep hole to begin with that I didn't dig nor intend to as it was simply between me and what's-his-name since he chose to respond to me from the get go. I merely said what I said and I got picked out of the crowed while everyone else got ignored, not like I don't mind keeping my stand and not break a sweat.

As for accepting your buddy request, don't take it personal or any offense really, the gesture isn't ignored but I keep it within my age group.
7674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
Don't become jealous of a 2-D drawing, it kills the brain. If your brain has already been damaged, go seek (professional) help.
Posted 11/12/08
no..
coz im cool and cute!!~
weee!!!!!
yuupp!!
theyre not real though^^,
Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/12/08

exitvernacular wrote:


chzna wrote:



i am glad that you were respectful compared to others before u. =) i just sensed from your series of replies that anger was building and wished to stop the chain before it escalated into hurting someones feelings. judging from the u gave me, i can see you are no longer angry. my "mission" is accomplished =D

PS: lol i feel like ive been too deeply involved in this. after all, it is just an anime topic for fun. =D lets stop this chain now before it gets really long, and all be friends ok?


Buddy whether or not I've been respectful compared to others is entirely subjective and furthermore you might wanna put the spidey senses on hold as well as hearing out any sort of "missions" there chief because there's a fine line between anger and saying things for what they are and even more so online, which goes for the smileys which was in mere response to you using your's.

And for feeling like being deeply involved well maybe you shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place (maybe you were the one who was angry to even bother doing so but again the line is drawn between monitors), it was a steep hole to begin with that I didn't dig nor intend to as it was simply between me and what's-his-name since he chose to respond to me from the get go. I merely said what I said and I got picked out of the crowed while everyone else got ignored, not like I don't mind keeping my stand and not break a sweat.

As for accepting your buddy request, don't take it personal or any offense really, the gesture isn't ignored but I keep it within my age group.


sigh...i knew this was gonna happen. thats why i said i wanted to end the conversation quickly and in a friendly manner instead of argue. all humans will argue for what they believe, and when they are proved wrong they feel the need to "make themselves right". this includes myself as well as you. so ill say this again, (lol) lets end the conversation now before it gets too heated. if you are really that eager to argue your point (or if you want me to defend mine) then please pm me. i think the community of crunchyroll has heard enough out of us in one thread. =)

-and yes, i did avoid your statements/questions. as stated above, pm me if you want me to answer to them.
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08

chzna wrote:


exitvernacular wrote:


chzna wrote:



i am glad that you were respectful compared to others before u. =) i just sensed from your series of replies that anger was building and wished to stop the chain before it escalated into hurting someones feelings. judging from the u gave me, i can see you are no longer angry. my "mission" is accomplished =D

PS: lol i feel like ive been too deeply involved in this. after all, it is just an anime topic for fun. =D lets stop this chain now before it gets really long, and all be friends ok?


Buddy whether or not I've been respectful compared to others is entirely subjective and furthermore you might wanna put the spidey senses on hold as well as hearing out any sort of "missions" there chief because there's a fine line between anger and saying things for what they are and even more so online, which goes for the smileys which was in mere response to you using your's.

And for feeling like being deeply involved well maybe you shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place (maybe you were the one who was angry to even bother doing so but again the line is drawn between monitors), it was a steep hole to begin with that I didn't dig nor intend to as it was simply between me and what's-his-name since he chose to respond to me from the get go. I merely said what I said and I got picked out of the crowed while everyone else got ignored, not like I don't mind keeping my stand and not break a sweat.

As for accepting your buddy request, don't take it personal or any offense really, the gesture isn't ignored but I keep it within my age group.


sigh...i knew this was gonna happen. thats why i said i wanted to end the conversation quickly and in a friendly manner instead of argue. all humans will argue for what they believe, and when they are proved wrong they feel the need to "make themselves right". this includes myself as well as you. so ill say this again, (lol) lets end the conversation now before it gets too heated. if you are really that eager to argue your point (or if you want me to defend mine) then please pm me. i think the community of crunchyroll has heard enough out of us in one thread. =)

-and yes, i did avoid your statements/questions. as stated above, pm me if you want me to answer to them.


No need for pm's bro, I've read your posts and I understand them. Sad to see that you admitted that you really didn't read mine but that's cool, I'll still catch Z's at night.

I'm not actually out to argue with people, if you have read my posts then you can see that I (try) to make them solid and conclusive, pretty much like my first post in this thread but people wanted to make something out of my opinion, ignored that others started out their posts a lil more harsh than mine, then damn straight I'll reply back.

If you want to end the conversation then just don't reply, I've already mentioned that in response to how you felt that you became too involved with this. Not saying that I don't want you to reply, I'm not making you reply, merely noting your complaints that you felt too much time was spent or you want this to end. That's up to you bro and it's not my problem whatsoever if you decided to jump into something you weren't prepared for. Again, my posts are made to be solid and conclusive for my viewpoints and I intend to end it there, not my problem if that isn't your idea of closure.

I reply to you because with the manner of how these replies are going towards me ya'll just don't want it to end like that and the ball gets passed back to me and I don't mind playing along because seriously as mentioned before, I'm not breaking a sweat because all I did was make one statement of my opinion which is my right, people disagreed, I backed up my opinion in detail, all I got in return was the insistence that I should watch what I say because of what others might think and a reminder of how universal forum rules work. Completely irrelevant, and I don't care what people might think about me being some jerk, my point was made and no amount of whining is going to take that away from me. So if you wanna get on the topic of right and wrong you first tried to bring up forum rules, I bring about that I haven't broken any because flaming would be me coming in here and continuously saying that this thread sucks over and over which I haven't because saying something once is enough, and I'm still here and rather than staying on topic you pout about how you want it to end, twice. You do the math on who's wrong. This is by the logic you wanted to bring to the table I'm merely showing just how it applies to all as you emphasized. Where does, as you said: "when they are proved wrong they feel the need to 'make themselves right'" fit along with me? It sure as hell is fitting for you with how you've gone about in "proving" me out to be anything.

Just for record sake I'll say it again, don't take it to heart that I'm not accepting your buddy request, it's just an age group thing and that is all.

Edit: And look here, more people are stating their nay opinions with expressed disgust after this post. Lets see if you really are taking it personal and prejudice by replying just to me or if you guys meant what you said originally by making a general statement that accounts for all. (Not meaning to rain on those who wish to continue disagreeing with the initial posts, there is never a WRONG opinion as everyone has the RIGHT to express one.)
694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore , somew...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
nope ... anime's fake .... we cant just mix it with rl ....
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
No... Since they are just drawings and they're not real.
Posted 11/13/08
No!!! That's pretty stupid. If you're seriously jealous of a fictional drawing go get therapy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.