First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
I need a good PSP game
Posted 7/3/08
^what he said

and patapon
Posted 7/3/08

BlasterArsenal wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


BlasterArsenal wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:

-fanboyism- Just go buy a DS PSP sucks -fanboyism-

Get Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness

-fanboyism- even though the DS is getting a better version released hahahah -fanboyism-


I have two DS and three DS lites....


If your picture is what I think it is, then its freakn awesome.

Don't pay attention to the stuff with -fanboyism- around it, its just poking fun lol.


oh that, it is Jeane from No more heroes, I fell in love with her like instantly, she's so awesome =3


then yeah, fooking awesome!
3609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Brittiannia
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
i am currently playing Dj max portable 2 :/ it's different from GoW and FF7 but if you wanna try something new then try it out oh btw there are videos of DJ max on CR that you can check out :]
684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / hannah, montana
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
if you like rpgs.
brave story.
Posted 7/3/08

Whorl wrote:

Phantasy Star Portable when it's out. (July 31st)


this game looks the dog's bullocks, i so need to get a new psp for this good recommendation
3630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
metal gear portable ops is a great game for the psp. Don't buy brave story, it's crap
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


Whorl wrote:

Phantasy Star Portable when it's out. (July 31st)


this game looks the dog's bullocks, i so need to get a new psp for this good recommendation


Agreed 100 percent! I really cant wait for it.
26342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
get Tales of the world: Radiant mythology(I think it's one of the best RPG's for the PSP...free action too)

4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
”a good psp game”
"psp game"
"good"

HAHAHAHAHA OH WOW.
meh...can't help you there
not many psp games that caught my attention
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

XXxspgxXX wrote:

”a good psp game”
"psp game"
"good"

HAHAHAHAHA OH WOW.
meh...can't help you there
not many psp games that caught my attention

Do you own a PSP?
790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / in my own world
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
well i do suggest try again valkyrie profile lenneth or armored core if you have friend who likes mech-wars

patapon is way cool hahaha..
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

shinigami18 wrote:

well i do suggest try again valkyrie profile lenneth or armored core if you have friend who likes mech-wars

patapon is way cool hahaha..


Why does every one laughs at it, I do I too but I dont know why XD

Sweet, I'll see those games.
790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / in my own world
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

BlasterArsenal wrote:


shinigami18 wrote:

well i do suggest try again valkyrie profile lenneth or armored core if you have friend who likes mech-wars

patapon is way cool hahaha..


Why does every one laughs at it, I do I too but I dont know why XD

Sweet, I'll see those games.


well if you already played patapon i like the way they do the PON PON PATA PATA (charge attack) its soooo cute and the way the PON PATA PON PATA (dodge) <i guess i got the last skill right) it really makes me laugh the way they run and jump

with the ARMORED CORE (psp version) you will customize your mech with set of weapons etc etc try it bud i think you will like it
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

shinigami18 wrote:


BlasterArsenal wrote:


shinigami18 wrote:

well i do suggest try again valkyrie profile lenneth or armored core if you have friend who likes mech-wars

patapon is way cool hahaha..


Why does every one laughs at it, I do I too but I dont know why XD

Sweet, I'll see those games.


well if you already played patapon i like the way they do the PON PON PATA PATA (charge attack) its soooo cute and the way the PON PATA PON PATA (dodge) <i guess i got the last skill right) it really makes me laugh the way they run and jump

with the ARMORED CORE (psp version) you will customize your mech with set of weapons etc etc try it bud i think you will like it


You know what I like about the patapons, when they go on Fever XD

armored core looks pretty good, I think im gonna get it.
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
mmmm does anyone know where i could download FF: crisis core?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.