First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
DEATH Who do you think will Die in the Battle
1382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NCR, Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Well for me its Captain Yammamoto
Member
88 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
i wish... TOUSEN,,,
i just don't lyk his face ya know...
1382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NCR, Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

-M-14 wrote:

i wish... TOUSEN,,,
i just don't lyk his face ya know...


on second thought i hate Tousen too

but i still dont know why he joined Aizen?
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
ICHIGO

that piece of shit
Posted 7/17/08
Yamamoto? Are you dumb or something?Just because he's old doesn't mean he's weak.
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
Not because I hate Orihime but I think her. Sacrificing herself or something. I don't know but I REALLY think there will be character death though.
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / manila
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Rukia
1382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NCR, Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

BleachFreak_ wrote:

Yamamoto? Are you dumb or something?Just because he's old doesn't mean he's weak.


wtf i just know that his the primary target and one of the top 3 espadas will surely defeat him wanna bet?
Posted 7/18/08

sannin wrote:


BleachFreak_ wrote:

Yamamoto? Are you dumb or something?Just because he's old doesn't mean he's weak.


wtf i just know that his the primary target and one of the top 3 espadas will surely defeat him wanna bet?


No because I don't have any money.

359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere I belong
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
I wish tousen dies because he' s kinda scary
and why the hell he wears this damn orange shawl???
2857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Chico CA
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

DayDreamer12 wrote:

I wish tousen dies because he' s kinda scary
and why the hell he wears this damn orange shawl???


I think that Aizen and Gin are both alot more scary and threatening than Tousen.
1074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
anyone's possible...but i don't think that it'd be captain yamamoto.
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
Maybe orihime but not ichigo, he can't sacrifice himself!!!
639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Edo
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
I'd like Tousen to die too... however, I think Gin will die. Matsumoto will deliver the fatal blow.
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Yamakawa12 wrote:

I'd like Tousen to die too... however, I think Gin will die. Matsumoto will deliver the fatal blow.


I hope TK is man enough to make a lot of character deaths. I hope Gin doesn't die, I love him.
But I do hope Tousen does, he's so damn annoying to me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.