First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Jp Contest #4 (Read 1st post before you vote! NEW RULE )
Posted 7/8/08

skyswords wrote:

noo hey i place a vote for u chocu XD wahaha and if ur not special enuf whts with ur vote huh? XD do anything u like la chocu ^^"


ahh dont vote for me guys.. making me feel bad.. i just joined to support it.. i kind of new not much ppl will join the contest too - - so yeaaa oh well hahaa ^^;; thanks anyway skyswords..
Posted 7/8/08
*GASPPP i.. i.. i just notice the contest ends tmr.. XD eventho i type the deaddline -- ;; totally forgot.. haha nOOOOOooo come out voters! please voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Member
14504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

DanceMasterV wrote:


okay okay... i'll respond to this. chocuqueen, i don't think that's a good idea. i don't want to sound mean/rude/harsh but this is a contest, not a charity pity parade. people get votes because they deserve and earn them. so if the contest ends only when everyone gets at least one vote, the contest could be drawn out or.. never end at all. you have a set date of when people should vote by, if they don't follow that rule then that's their fault. don't bend your own rules. i hope this wasn't too harsh; but this is what i think.


i agree with this aswell

im sorry Chocuqueen but i will vote for you and Skyswords for boys
Member
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

DanceMasterV wrote:

okay okay... i'll respond to this. chocuqueen, i don't think that's a good idea. i don't want to sound mean/rude/harsh but this is a contest, not a charity pity parade. people get votes because they deserve and earn them. so if the contest ends only when everyone gets at least one vote, the contest could be drawn out or.. never end at all. you have a set date of when people should vote by, if they don't follow that rule then that's their fault. don't bend your own rules. i hope this wasn't too harsh; but this is what i think.


TRUE SAY ! (:
Moderator
1945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / hk or canada
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
waa zhai vote for me XP i vote for u den wahaha XD hey zhai u still have yet to tell meh how to make ur hair like dah XD and den i'll come bak n beat u next time next contest wahaha >=] evil smiles* we shud have a speech frum the winners LOL SPEECH SPEEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 7/8/08
ah i feel even more bad now..T___T oh well atleast one of the other member is going to win too.. sigh* startin tmr!!!
Posted 7/8/08 , edited 7/8/08

chocuqueen wrote:

ah i feel even more bad now..T___T oh well atleast one of the other member is going to win too.. sigh* startin tmr!!!



Dont feel bad xD we can handle lol
In fact i wanna join the next one to see if i get any votes this time.. *cough*





(whisper me to make secret agreements haha just kiddin' )
Member
903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Cincinnati, Ohio,...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08
Hey!! I havent voted yet haha. I do think all the styles are awesome!!

I personally like slightly longer hair on guys, and since it IS slightly longer and he's still keepin' style, I'm going to vote for Zhai for the guys haha.


And because of the versatile nature as its represented in the pics, Imma vote for Gordy's hair for the girlies. :)
(though I really like your hair too choco :P)

(Hope Im not TOO late haha)
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08

chocuqueen wrote:


smfqlc0102 wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

i was thinking.. maybe i should end the contest WHEN the all the ppl gets the vote.. i dont know up to you guys.. i just thot it'll be fair for everyone to get a vote right.. because they use their time to take pictures for us,.. so yea.. i uno.. what do you guys thnk?



hahaha you got ignored XD





i know im not special enough


haha nahhh everyone's gone off topic now =-=;;

anyways..


Updates on votes!!!

Boys.
Zhai - 14
Skyswords - 6

Girls.
JojO* (Chocuqueen)- 13
LadyKenichi - 4
Gordy - 3
Posted 7/9/08
AH thanks neul for heelping me count the votes.. uhm im going to end the contest by 4pm because i have hw >v<;; i just woke up ^^ im going to summer school noww ^^
Member
14504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

skyswords wrote:

waa zhai vote for me XP i vote for u den wahaha XD hey zhai u still have yet to tell meh how to make ur hair like dah XD and den i'll come bak n beat u next time next contest wahaha >=] evil smiles* we shud have a speech frum the winners LOL SPEECH SPEEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


hah i just use hair straightener and hair spray
Moderator
1945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / hk or canada
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
i thought i had 7 ahwell i lose anyway wahaha zhai and chocu SPEECH SPEEECH XD lol u got alotof hair dah is den >.< i cut my thinner ahwell i shudnt of done tht
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Calgary, AB
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
i vote zhai and chocuqueen.
Posted 7/9/08
contest OVER

i'll be start designing the pictures/banner soon..T___T thanks for voting kids..T^T

Boys.
Zhai - 15
Skyswords - 6

Girls.
JojO* (Chocuqueen)- 14
LadyKenichi - 4
Gordy - 3

ah me & zhai won T^T sniff* anyway join the next contest won.. im going to move this in the close jp group thread.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.