First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
MEMBERSHIP CARDS!
Posted 7/2/08 , edited 7/3/08
YUPP YUPP
THE MEMBERSHIP CARDS ARE NOW GOING TO BE CONSTRUCTED


Now here is what you do if you want one:

1.select a picture which will represent you (it'll be on your card)
(post them here)

then fill out the following:
-name
-position (member, mod)
-gender
-DOB<date of birth>
-symbol <ex: heart, star, swirls, music note, butterflies, flowers,etc>
this symbol will be the thing mostly used to decorate ur card, so that it'll give you a bit of uniqueness. you can pick the same thing as someone else....

also!!!
you can't use a pic someone else has already used!


thnk you!!!!
Moderator
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / S-E-C-R-E-T
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08
-name: Akane5
-position (member, mod): MOD
-gender : female
-DOB<date of birth>: May 31
-symbol anything....
Posted 7/16/08
OH!!!!
I FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
(me and my forgetful brain -_-")
plz pick two or more colors <max:4> for your font!!!! XD

sry i haven't made them yet.....went to camp....
just got bak and all
expect them soon!!!!
Posted 7/16/08

akane5 wrote:

-name: Akane5
-position (member, mod): MOD
-gender : female
-DOB<date of birth>: May 31
-symbol anything....


you can just tell me the two colors you want and i will make one for you!!!!
remember your pic~~~
Moderator
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / S-E-C-R-E-T
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

1401604 wrote:


akane5 wrote:

-name: Akane5
-position (member, mod): MOD
-gender : female
-DOB<date of birth>: May 31
-symbol anything....


you can just tell me the two colors you want and i will make one for you!!!!
remember your pic~~~


hmmm... blue and pink and lavender..
picture! :
Posted 7/16/08
aww cute pic! :]
sry i'm still making them -_-"
expect it soon!!!
Posted 7/16/08
wait, i need u guy's opinion
do you think the background of the membership card should be the pic you select
or have a different background WITH
the pic???????
Moderator
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / S-E-C-R-E-T
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

1401604 wrote:

wait, i need u guy's opinion
do you think the background of the membership card should be the pic you select
or have a different background WITH
the pic???????


i say a different background with the pic!!
Posted 7/19/08
kk!!! ^-~
Posted 7/28/08
ok i have it ready
kinda....
but idk if it looks good.....
Posted 7/28/08
here you go!
sorry it took like a century
hope you like it
if you don't
TOTALLY tell me and i will change it right away

Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08
name: 1401604
-position (member, mod) : creator
-gender: female
-DOB<date of birth>: 9-21
-symbol : hearts!
colors: pink, green, blue and orange
pic:


*************************************
i filled one out too since it seemed fair
just to let everyone know
you don't have to post only anime pics
they can be whatev...
Posted 7/28/08
Posted 7/28/08

1401604 wrote:

name: 1401604
-position (member, mod) : creator
-gender: female
-DOB<date of birth>: 9-21
-symbol : hearts!
colors: pink, green, blue and orange
pic:


*************************************
i filled one out too since it seemed fair
just to let everyone know
you don't have to post only anime pics
they can be whatev...



HOw do you put the pic on the other pic????PLease tell me me anyway heres my request:
name:aj1225 or aj-chan or aj hehhe
position:mod!!!
gender:female
12-25(DOB)
sybbol:hearts that fit!!!colors:dark lue with light blue and red with pink!!!
pic:

Posted 7/28/08
uh what do you mean??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.