First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Show off your stats!
4057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Think you have awesome character stats? Show them off! Just take a screenshot of your stats and upload it here or or post your profile url.

I'll start first:
Moderator
35491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Leveling up gets annoying past like level 20

1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
Ive notice it has haha and they really need better items also there a bug with lightning stats haha

5261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
I'm bored (More items please) ..
Posted 7/3/08


Ano na! ha?!

btw the armor isn't photoshopped, it's actually what I have on.

dont ask lol.
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

thefinalword wrote:



Ano na! ha?!

btw the armor isn't photoshopped, it's actually what I have on.

dont ask lol.


Love the edit ^_~.
haha.!
xo
4057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 7/3/08


Hooray, one level till level 20.
Look at my money: 100,001
:)
Moderator
35491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

thefinalword wrote:



Ano na! ha?!

btw the armor isn't photoshopped, it's actually what I have on.

dont ask lol.


you still have more than one right? you should keep it and wait untill a trade option is added and sell it for millions lol 100000000000000
Posted 7/3/08

gunblastergun wrote:


thefinalword wrote:



Ano na! ha?!

btw the armor isn't photoshopped, it's actually what I have on.

dont ask lol.


you still have more than one right? you should keep it and wait untill a trade option is added and sell it for millions lol 100000000000000


dood, seriously....

the stats increase on that thing is ridiculous. LoL.
Moderator
35491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

thefinalword wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


thefinalword wrote:



Ano na! ha?!

btw the armor isn't photoshopped, it's actually what I have on.

dont ask lol.


you still have more than one right? you should keep it and wait untill a trade option is added and sell it for millions lol 100000000000000


dood, seriously....

the stats increase on that thing is ridiculous. LoL.


what is the level of requirement for it? lower than 20?
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

xoSushi wrote:



Hooray, one level till level 20.
Look at my money: 100,001
:)


WOW.!
you did that real fast
I was lvl 12 yesterday and today I am lvl 13 xD
how did you manage that.?! constant playing or some other secret.?!

xo
793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / in your face!
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
Level E Boy
Level 17 Boy


166/172


208/232

Attack
56 - 69

Fire Attack
19 - 28

Water Attack
9 - 14

Lightning Attack
1 - 12

Earth Attack
12 - 12

Defense
38

Fire Defense
5

Water Defense
3

Lightning Defense
3

Earth Defense
3
4057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

Original-rimi wrote:


xoSushi wrote:



Hooray, one level till level 20.
Look at my money: 100,001
:)


WOW.!
you did that real fast
I was lvl 12 yesterday and today I am lvl 13 xD
how did you manage that.?! constant playing or some other secret.?!

xo


Haha. I just keep fighting and upgrading clothes to increase strength. It's not hard. It really depends on your stats. If you can kill monsters at least 5 more levels than you, then it'll be pretty easy.
Posted 7/4/08
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

xoSushi wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


xoSushi wrote:



Hooray, one level till level 20.
Look at my money: 100,001
:)


WOW.!
you did that real fast
I was lvl 12 yesterday and today I am lvl 13 xD
how did you manage that.?! constant playing or some other secret.?!

xo


Haha. I just keep fighting and upgrading clothes to increase strength. It's not hard. It really depends on your stats. If you can kill monsters at least 5 more levels than you, then it'll be pretty easy.


OOH. I see.
Well I guess it's also because my stats are waaay different from yours. 0:)


You're better at this than me
But go girls.!!! hehe.!

xo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.