First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Oedo Hospital
Creator
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Doctor: The brother is in more serious condition...he has a strain of poison that is slowly putting his life more and more at risk and because of all the blood from the injuries we can't diagnose it
Member
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:

Doctor: The brother is in more serious condition...he has a strain of poison that is slowly putting his life more and more at risk and because of all the blood from the injuries we can't diagnose it


is there anyway to get it pump out of the system?
Member
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
*Asks a doctor*Where can I*cough!* find a patient by the name of Sougo Okita?*cough!*
Creator
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Doctor: the problem is that it's in his bloodstream... We're going to do a dangerous procedure but he'll have a good chance of making it if it succeeds
Member
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

sanchez2007x1 wrote:

*Thinks about Sou-chan and gets up. Thinking: Must find Sou-chan!*


*saw Mitsuba-chan going out and stops her* You need to rest...it's ok..he's resting..doctor is treating him..You go get your rest too..
Creator
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

sanchez2007x1 wrote:

*Asks a doctor*Where can I*cough!* find a patient by the name of Sougo Okita?*cough!*


Uchino:Room 213
Member
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 7/2/08 , edited 7/2/08

Mayora_13 wrote:


sanchez2007x1 wrote:

*Thinks about Sou-chan and gets up. Thinking: Must find Sou-chan!*


*saw Mitsuba-chan going out and stops her* You need to rest...it's ok..he's resting..doctor is treating him..You go get your rest too..


*Coughs!*B-but I want to know if he's okay. *feels dizzy*

*Head's toward Room 213*
Creator
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Doctor: The procedure involves giving him blood tranfusions and bleeding it out of his system, but it's risky because he may go into shock, but his internal organs are already very damaged. He's at a critical point and we need to operate now.
Member
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:

Doctor: the problem is that it's in his bloodstream... We're going to do a dangerous procedure but he'll have a good chance of making it if it succeeds


*Oh Kami-sama...please let both of them survive this painful struggling* Doctor, you must save him!!!
Creator
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Doctor: I will...
Posted 7/2/08
Sign:what about (turns sign around) katsura he got shot
Creator
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Doctor: He's already out of surgery he's resting now room 214
Member
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 7/2/08 , edited 7/2/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:

Doctor: The procedure involves giving him blood tranfusions and bleeding it out of his system, but it's risky because he may go into shock, but his internal organs are already very damaged. He's at a critical point and we need to operate now.


What? *panics* He's in serious condition! *coughs and coughs*(hard to breathe!)
Creator
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
**Room 214**

Katsura: 'Che... Can't stay too long, my Alias is going to pop up soon enough and Matsudaira and his goons will show...
Member
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

sanchez2007x1 wrote:


Mayora_13 wrote:


sanchez2007x1 wrote:

*Thinks about Sou-chan and gets up. Thinking: Must find Sou-chan!*


*saw Mitsuba-chan going out and stops her* You need to rest...it's ok..he's resting..doctor is treating him..You go get your rest too..


*Coughs!*B-but I want to know if he's okay. *feels dizzy*

*Head's toward Room 213*


Please Mitsuba-chan..Sougo wouldn't want you to stress up like this..please..I'll let you know as soon as I got news from the doctor..Please rest in your room..Elizabeth..please take her to her room..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.