First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
If you could go live in your favorite anime for like two years would you give up 10 years of your life for? and why?
Posted 7/2/08

Bern34 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


Bern34 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


Bern34 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


Bern34 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

yeah your right but i like pictures better, just what i prefer


What kind of picture shows that you can give up ten years of your life? I don't think there would be any...


not like that i mean a picture that really makes you really wish you could have a life like that


If so, duplicate.


what do you mean?


It means this thread is pointless.


ok than dont waste your time looking at it!


It is still pointless.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1023


i think its a little bit different.

the thread that you mentioned is
"which anime world you want to visit"

and this thread is
"are you gonna waste 10 years of your life to visit 2 years of anime world?"

different. slightly

Posted 7/2/08

centzryo wrote:

then for my answer, yes i will go to the anime world 1 second before i died


which world would u choose?? i mean from what anime?
Posted 7/2/08
hmmm.... yeah, why not............this world one or another way is still crappy so....
Posted 7/2/08

magribe12 wrote:


centzryo wrote:

then for my answer, yes i will go to the anime world 1 second before i died


which world would u choose?? i mean from what anime?


hmmm let see...

any peaceful anime
Posted 7/2/08

centzryo wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


centzryo wrote:

then for my answer, yes i will go to the anime world 1 second before i died


which world would u choose?? i mean from what anime?


hmmm let see...

any peaceful anime


good answer but soo many animes to fill in that gap right?
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
>.> god damn it, she just made it very specific >.> thats all.

and to answer you no i would not. why live in anime for 2 years while i could watch anime for 10 more years >.> simply 10 is greater then 2 V_V

checkmate
Posted 7/3/08


stop wasting your time with this if you like those better than post on theirs
God!

so didnt need to be siad if you arent gonna answer the question than just leave! so simple
Posted 7/3/08

AnimeKami wrote:

>.> god damn it, she just made it very specific >.> thats all.

and to answer you no i would not. why live in anime for 2 years while i could watch anime for 10 more years >.> simply 10 is greater then 2 V_V

checkmate


yeah i know that does make sense
Posted 7/3/08
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

magribe12 wrote:



stop wasting your time with this if you like those better than post on theirs
God!

so didnt need to be siad if you arent gonna answer the question than just leave! so simple


It's not wheather he likes those, "better" or not, Bern34 is just simply stating that this topic is very specific and is in the catagory of the other two he posted up there, thats all.
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

Bern34 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

stop wasting your time with this if you like those better than post on theirs
God!

so didnt need to be siad if you arent gonna answer the question than just leave! so simple


Your thread is pointless. Pretty simple. I can post where ever I want, whenever I want.


SSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM

owned her XD
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

Bern34 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

>.> god damn it, she just made it very specific >.> thats all.

and to answer you no i would not. why live in anime for 2 years while i could watch anime for 10 more years >.> simply 10 is greater then 2 V_V

checkmate


Lmao, specificity for the loss.


V_V XD lol it is there are so many threads that are generalized XD
Posted 7/3/08

AnimeKami wrote:


magribe12 wrote:



stop wasting your time with this if you like those better than post on theirs
God!

so didnt need to be siad if you arent gonna answer the question than just leave! so simple


It's not wheather he likes those, "better" or not, Bern34 is just simply stating that this topic is very specific and is in the catagory of the other two he posted up there, thats all.


oh ok but thats the way he is making it seem
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.