First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
If you could go live in your favorite anime for like two years would you give up 10 years of your life for? and why?
Posted 7/3/08
wow. . .bern actually got a decent arguement . . .

nice
104023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/3/08

magribe12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

>.> god damn it, she just made it very specific >.> thats all.

and to answer you no i would not. why live in anime for 2 years while i could watch anime for 10 more years >.> simply 10 is greater then 2 V_V

checkmate


yeah i know that does make sense


my reason was validated V_V what is yours?

you've ma'am have not given us an answer to your own topic >.>
Posted 7/3/08

AnimeKami wrote:


Bern34 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

stop wasting your time with this if you like those better than post on theirs
God!

so didnt need to be siad if you arent gonna answer the question than just leave! so simple


Your thread is pointless. Pretty simple. I can post where ever I want, whenever I want.


SSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM

owned her XD


wow thats great!! i could care less, why are you getting soo exitcited over this?
104023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/3/08

magribe12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


magribe12 wrote:



stop wasting your time with this if you like those better than post on theirs
God!

so didnt need to be siad if you arent gonna answer the question than just leave! so simple


It's not wheather he likes those, "better" or not, Bern34 is just simply stating that this topic is very specific and is in the catagory of the other two he posted up there, thats all.


oh ok but thats the way he is making it seem


he had a tough day XD lol
Posted 7/3/08

AnimeKami wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

>.> god damn it, she just made it very specific >.> thats all.

and to answer you no i would not. why live in anime for 2 years while i could watch anime for 10 more years >.> simply 10 is greater then 2 V_V

checkmate


yeah i know that does make sense


my reason was validated V_V what is yours?

you've ma'am have not given us an answer to your own topic >.>


ok than i would say gukuen alice because of the school and the people
104023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/3/08

Bern34 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Bern34 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

>.> god damn it, she just made it very specific >.> thats all.

and to answer you no i would not. why live in anime for 2 years while i could watch anime for 10 more years >.> simply 10 is greater then 2 V_V

checkmate


Lmao, specificity for the loss.


V_V XD lol it is there are so many threads that are generalized XD


Yes, broad threads for the win! Too many specific threads just slow Crunchyroll down...


its waste of bandwidth >.> and they never get many posts anyways. They simply get bump down to the last page of anime catagory >.> and sit there, idoling XD
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
i wouldnt!
4634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Girls, did you ch...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
i would never do that that's retarded why would i want to shorten my life by 12 years (2 in the anime + 10) for something as stupid as a little excitement? plz if i wanted excitement i'd join the army or sky dive
Posted 7/3/08

Bern34 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Bern34 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

>.> god damn it, she just made it very specific >.> thats all.

and to answer you no i would not. why live in anime for 2 years while i could watch anime for 10 more years >.> simply 10 is greater then 2 V_V

checkmate


Lmao, specificity for the loss.


V_V XD lol it is there are so many threads that are generalized XD


Yes, broad threads for the win! Too many specific threads just slow Crunchyroll down...


well i justed wanted to know the answer to this specific one i dont care if it doesnt get as many responses as other
104023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/3/08

Bern34 wrote:

AnimeKami and YojimboMifune are two great people.


lol we are XD as well as Bern34 he is epic XD
Posted 7/3/08

cubanator2 wrote:

i would never do that that's retarded why would i want to shorten my life by 12 years (2 in the anime + 10) for something as stupid as a little excitement? plz if i wanted excitement i'd join the army or sky dive


yeah true but i saw a simialr question like this ona differnet website and it had a lot of werid answers show i was wondering what people on crunchyroll would say
104023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/3/08

magribe12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

>.> god damn it, she just made it very specific >.> thats all.

and to answer you no i would not. why live in anime for 2 years while i could watch anime for 10 more years >.> simply 10 is greater then 2 V_V

checkmate


yeah i know that does make sense


my reason was validated V_V what is yours?

you've ma'am have not given us an answer to your own topic >.>


ok than i would say gukuen alice because of the school and the people


V_V there we go reason justifide >.>
Posted 7/3/08

AnimeKami wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

>.> god damn it, she just made it very specific >.> thats all.

and to answer you no i would not. why live in anime for 2 years while i could watch anime for 10 more years >.> simply 10 is greater then 2 V_V

checkmate


yeah i know that does make sense


my reason was validated V_V what is yours?

you've ma'am have not given us an answer to your own topic >.>


ok than i would say gukuen alice because of the school and the people


V_V there we go reason justifide >.>


ok was that a better response
Posted 7/3/08

Bern34 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

well i justed wanted to know the answer to this specific one i dont care if it doesnt get as many responses as other


You could have done that in a group.


yeh but i didnt really think about that i wanted to see a lot of other peoples response not just one group
104023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/3/08

magribe12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

>.> god damn it, she just made it very specific >.> thats all.

and to answer you no i would not. why live in anime for 2 years while i could watch anime for 10 more years >.> simply 10 is greater then 2 V_V

checkmate


yeah i know that does make sense


my reason was validated V_V what is yours?

you've ma'am have not given us an answer to your own topic >.>


ok than i would say gukuen alice because of the school and the people


V_V there we go reason justifide >.>


ok was that a better response


>.> you make it sound like i was a bad guy here >.>

Posted 7/3/08

AnimeKami wrote:


Bern34 wrote:

AnimeKami and YojimboMifune are two great people.


lol we are XD as well as Bern34 he is epic XD


WTF?

im great?

i give you a rare card XD
Posted 7/3/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Bern34 wrote:

AnimeKami and YojimboMifune are two great people.


lol we are XD as well as Bern34 he is epic XD


WTF?

im great?

i give you a rare card XD


ok whatever !
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.