First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Do You Need Gold?
Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Quennith wrote:

Since I got up to like level 23ish, I haven't been getting those boots anymore, and now I get crap for loot. Is anyone at a higher level that can tell me if you start getting another item? I want to switch which element I'm using, but I can't get the cash up. Thanks.


dont worry in a few levels you''ll encounter that Wizard hat and you can sell it for 3500 :3
618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
im need of some gold im currently only level 10 so as ive read i have to level up to 16 so heres my link
http://www.crunchyroll.com/crunchyland/create_avatar?referral_id=4294976340
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Illinois
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

gunblastergun wrote:


Quennith wrote:

Since I got up to like level 23ish, I haven't been getting those boots anymore, and now I get crap for loot. Is anyone at a higher level that can tell me if you start getting another item? I want to switch which element I'm using, but I can't get the cash up. Thanks.


dont worry in a few levels you''ll encounter that Wizard hat and you can sell it for 3500 :3


Ah that reassures me. Thanks for letting me know!
Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Quennith wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


Quennith wrote:

Since I got up to like level 23ish, I haven't been getting those boots anymore, and now I get crap for loot. Is anyone at a higher level that can tell me if you start getting another item? I want to switch which element I'm using, but I can't get the cash up. Thanks.


dont worry in a few levels you''ll encounter that Wizard hat and you can sell it for 3500 :3


Ah that reassures me. Thanks for letting me know!


one thing you should never do when u have alot of money tho is explore...here is why :#




5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

gunblastergun wrote:


Quennith wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


Quennith wrote:

Since I got up to like level 23ish, I haven't been getting those boots anymore, and now I get crap for loot. Is anyone at a higher level that can tell me if you start getting another item? I want to switch which element I'm using, but I can't get the cash up. Thanks.


dont worry in a few levels you''ll encounter that Wizard hat and you can sell it for 3500 :3


Ah that reassures me. Thanks for letting me know!


one thing you should never do when u have alot of money tho is explore...here is why :#






OMG.! And I thought I had it bad when I lost 650-something gold O.o'
poor you.

xo
Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


Quennith wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


Quennith wrote:

Since I got up to like level 23ish, I haven't been getting those boots anymore, and now I get crap for loot. Is anyone at a higher level that can tell me if you start getting another item? I want to switch which element I'm using, but I can't get the cash up. Thanks.


dont worry in a few levels you''ll encounter that Wizard hat and you can sell it for 3500 :3


Ah that reassures me. Thanks for letting me know!


one thing you should never do when u have alot of money tho is explore...here is why :#






OMG.! And I thought I had it bad when I lost 650-something gold O.o'
poor you.

xo


doesnt really matter i still have 198,734 Gold
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

gunblastergun wrote:

doesnt really matter i still have 198,734 Gold


oh, I only have like 2673 I just spent loads =[
What lvl are you btw.?!

xo
1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / 51503
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08
Once you get higher lvl u'll be able to get better item drops to make more money from item drops, like
lvl 17-20 Enemies drop some boots which sell 6+k each, lvl 24-28 drop wiz hats which sell like 3+k each, and lvl 29-32 drop haseo top armor which sells 12,500gold each, so as you get later on, u'll be able to gain gold faster ^.^

P.S. that's for Boy Avatars
Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

doesnt really matter i still have 198,734 Gold


oh, I only have like 2673 I just spent loads =[
What lvl are you btw.?!

xo


29 >_> and i have all the best weapons/armor for meh level
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

gunblastergun wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

doesnt really matter i still have 198,734 Gold


oh, I only have like 2673 I just spent loads =[
What lvl are you btw.?!

xo


29 >_> and i have all the best weapons/armor for meh level


Oh, no wonder you have so much money
Yeah I've got the best I can do for my lvl too.

xo
Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

doesnt really matter i still have 198,734 Gold


oh, I only have like 2673 I just spent loads =[
What lvl are you btw.?!

xo


29 >_> and i have all the best weapons/armor for meh level


Oh, no wonder you have so much money
Yeah I've got the best I can do for my lvl too.

xo


seems that there are weapons above meh level, imma have to work on gettin them >_>
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

gunblastergun wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

doesnt really matter i still have 198,734 Gold


oh, I only have like 2673 I just spent loads =[
What lvl are you btw.?!

xo


29 >_> and i have all the best weapons/armor for meh level


Oh, no wonder you have so much money
Yeah I've got the best I can do for my lvl too.

xo


seems that there are weapons above meh level, imma have to work on gettin them >_>


what some of the new ones which have been approved.?
Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

doesnt really matter i still have 198,734 Gold


oh, I only have like 2673 I just spent loads =[
What lvl are you btw.?!

xo


29 >_> and i have all the best weapons/armor for meh level


Oh, no wonder you have so much money
Yeah I've got the best I can do for my lvl too.

xo


seems that there are weapons above meh level, imma have to work on gettin them >_>


what some of the new ones which have been approved.?


I just got a new avatar class accepted today im hppy :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) also look at the latest items and score borad they haev new items :3
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

gunblastergun wrote:

I just got a new avatar class accepted today im hppy :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) also look at the latest items and score borad they haev new items :3


ha, congrats.!

I think you misunderstood though, I meant the ones that are above your lvl are new ones.? 0:)

xo
Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

I just got a new avatar class accepted today im hppy :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) also look at the latest items and score borad they haev new items :3


ha, congrats.!

I think you misunderstood though, I meant the ones that are above your lvl are new ones.? 0:)

xo


umm this thingy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.