First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Do You Need Gold?
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

gunblastergun wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

I just got a new avatar class accepted today im hppy :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) also look at the latest items and score borad they haev new items :3


ha, congrats.!

I think you misunderstood though, I meant the ones that are above your lvl are new ones.? 0:)

xo


umm this thingy


Oh I've seen those.
What do they do.?

xo
Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

I just got a new avatar class accepted today im hppy :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) also look at the latest items and score borad they haev new items :3


ha, congrats.!

I think you misunderstood though, I meant the ones that are above your lvl are new ones.? 0:)

xo


umm this thingy


Oh I've seen those.
What do they do.?

xo


dont know but they i just found a new item a gun for meh level with 30 attack i think it cost 45,000
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

gunblastergun wrote:

dont know but they i just found a new item a gun for meh level with 30 attack i think it cost 45,000


Oh
The best I get is the extreme ninja star/ orange cat/ necklace of the stars and sailor moon shoes ¬.¬' + they are all for like lvl 10 and 11. There isn't anything for lvl 14 alone.

xo
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

gunblastergun wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

dont know but they i just found a new item a gun for meh level with 30 attack i think it cost 45,000


Oh
The best I get is the extreme ninja star/ orange cat/ necklace of the stars and sailor moon shoes ¬.¬' + they are all for like lvl 10 and 11. There isn't anything for lvl 14 alone.

xo


lol 14 is a shitty level for girls i guess


yep. apparently lvl 16 is when it gets better because the money starts rolling in. at the moment i have to "save"

xo
Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

dont know but they i just found a new item a gun for meh level with 30 attack i think it cost 45,000


Oh
The best I get is the extreme ninja star/ orange cat/ necklace of the stars and sailor moon shoes ¬.¬' + they are all for like lvl 10 and 11. There isn't anything for lvl 14 alone.

xo


lol 14 is a shitty level for girls i guess


yep. apparently lvl 16 is when it gets better because the money starts rolling in. at the moment i have to "save"

xo


lol i wouldnt know i only work on meh own avatar class mostly :3
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

gunblastergun wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

dont know but they i just found a new item a gun for meh level with 30 attack i think it cost 45,000


Oh
The best I get is the extreme ninja star/ orange cat/ necklace of the stars and sailor moon shoes ¬.¬' + they are all for like lvl 10 and 11. There isn't anything for lvl 14 alone.

xo


lol 14 is a shitty level for girls i guess


yep. apparently lvl 16 is when it gets better because the money starts rolling in. at the moment i have to "save"

xo


lol i wouldnt know i only work on meh own avatar class mostly :3


oh I see, me too. Although I just created a Neko girl. They don't have many items really.
xo

Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

dont know but they i just found a new item a gun for meh level with 30 attack i think it cost 45,000


Oh
The best I get is the extreme ninja star/ orange cat/ necklace of the stars and sailor moon shoes ¬.¬' + they are all for like lvl 10 and 11. There isn't anything for lvl 14 alone.

xo


lol 14 is a shitty level for girls i guess


yep. apparently lvl 16 is when it gets better because the money starts rolling in. at the moment i have to "save"

xo


lol i wouldnt know i only work on meh own avatar class mostly :3


oh I see, me too. Although I just created a Neko girl. They don't have many items really.
xo



i have 13 accepted items for roll jr, 21 pending
I have 2 accepted items for shinji jr, 38 pending
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Of course u need gold. Everyone does
11943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
I'm lvl 51 with under 10k gold yay go me.
1523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Christmas Island
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
166.00 gold only
325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / abu dhabi
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
hi everyone i think they should put betting games in cruchyland so you can get money
6359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Wouldn't u like t...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
wat is mana?
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
whats the highest lvl weapon so far?
3882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08
30 the gun. 100 gold from referrals is nothing. You cant really buy anything with 100 gold, dont even talk about getting anything GOOD. In higher levels, getting gold is easy cuz of the huge amount of fights you need to lvl up.


234675 wrote:

wat is mana?


Magic power. You don't play much RPG style games right. In more complex games with magic, theres always mana in some form or another
6497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / cLouD9
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
i'm in level 20 and cash is flowing smoothly..
the problem with me is, i tend to spend it all up.

100 is too low.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.