First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Muslims mad at picture of puppy?
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

General_che_01 wrote:


TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:


TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:


TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:

its stupid, if the muslims dont lik it then they can go back to the middle east. just because they live in britain doesnt give them the right to piss on police buisness. if they want a say in waht goes on they can go into parliment or join the police force, the fuck-wits. and whats wrong with the puppy in the hat, its adorable!


ohhhhhhhhhhh PROBABLY BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRY IS AT WAR AND THEY HAVE KIDS TO CARE OF AND THERE ARE NO JOBS AT A WAR AND THEY PROBABLY WANNA KEEP THEIR LIVES TO THEMSELVES??!?!?!
DID U THINK OF THAT???


yes i did, and i also think that if they were grateful for us taking them in insteadof trning them back than they should shut the fuck up and get on with their lives like everyone AND THEIR DOG!!!


......grateful????
yer not the one who provided them a house there
so u shouldn't be one to talk
and i thought there was a lil something called democrasy where u come from, everyone has a right to say what they want to say
although i agree with u its a stupid reason, they should put the adv. up
but they shouldnt be grateful to u
uve not done one thing to help these people
so dont think yer so good and all mighty for people to be grateful to u
get a life....
its wrong yes but u have no right to shut them up


i said nothing about me providing them with anything, its the government and their excessive benefits they should be grateful for. and that the reasonima communist, everone gets on or gets a good hard bitchslap with a big studded glove


they were grateful for us taking them in insteadof trning them back than

u said us and part of us is me and me in this situation would be u!
-_- and u do know that alot of people who arent middle easterns are muslim

u know wut forget it i wont get this topic reported cuz of this discussion....


now your just taking arguments from the other person. and typing "us" is alot quicker and easyer than typing "the british government" aint it?


T^T ok ok sorry but im happy cuz of yer previous post =) yayy
9784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bored out of my m...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:


TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:


TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:


TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:

its stupid, if the muslims dont lik it then they can go back to the middle east. just because they live in britain doesnt give them the right to piss on police buisness. if they want a say in waht goes on they can go into parliment or join the police force, the fuck-wits. and whats wrong with the puppy in the hat, its adorable!


ohhhhhhhhhhh PROBABLY BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRY IS AT WAR AND THEY HAVE KIDS TO CARE OF AND THERE ARE NO JOBS AT A WAR AND THEY PROBABLY WANNA KEEP THEIR LIVES TO THEMSELVES??!?!?!
DID U THINK OF THAT???


yes i did, and i also think that if they were grateful for us taking them in insteadof trning them back than they should shut the fuck up and get on with their lives like everyone AND THEIR DOG!!!


......grateful????
yer not the one who provided them a house there
so u shouldn't be one to talk
and i thought there was a lil something called democrasy where u come from, everyone has a right to say what they want to say
although i agree with u its a stupid reason, they should put the adv. up
but they shouldnt be grateful to u
uve not done one thing to help these people
so dont think yer so good and all mighty for people to be grateful to u
get a life....
its wrong yes but u have no right to shut them up


i said nothing about me providing them with anything, its the government and their excessive benefits they should be grateful for. and that the reasonima communist, everone gets on or gets a good hard bitchslap with a big studded glove


they were grateful for us taking them in insteadof trning them back than

u said us and part of us is me and me in this situation would be u!
-_- and u do know that alot of people who arent middle easterns are muslim

u know wut forget it i wont get this topic reported cuz of this discussion....


now your just taking arguments from the other person. and typing "us" is alot quicker and easyer than typing "the british government" aint it?


T^T ok ok sorry but im happy cuz of yer previous post =) yayy


lol ok i better apologise to you for my ignorance as well then, shouldnt i? im sorry
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

General_che_01 wrote:


TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:


TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:


TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:


TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:

its stupid, if the muslims dont lik it then they can go back to the middle east. just because they live in britain doesnt give them the right to piss on police buisness. if they want a say in waht goes on they can go into parliment or join the police force, the fuck-wits. and whats wrong with the puppy in the hat, its adorable!


ohhhhhhhhhhh PROBABLY BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRY IS AT WAR AND THEY HAVE KIDS TO CARE OF AND THERE ARE NO JOBS AT A WAR AND THEY PROBABLY WANNA KEEP THEIR LIVES TO THEMSELVES??!?!?!
DID U THINK OF THAT???


yes i did, and i also think that if they were grateful for us taking them in insteadof trning them back than they should shut the fuck up and get on with their lives like everyone AND THEIR DOG!!!


......grateful????
yer not the one who provided them a house there
so u shouldn't be one to talk
and i thought there was a lil something called democrasy where u come from, everyone has a right to say what they want to say
although i agree with u its a stupid reason, they should put the adv. up
but they shouldnt be grateful to u
uve not done one thing to help these people
so dont think yer so good and all mighty for people to be grateful to u
get a life....
its wrong yes but u have no right to shut them up


i said nothing about me providing them with anything, its the government and their excessive benefits they should be grateful for. and that the reasonima communist, everone gets on or gets a good hard bitchslap with a big studded glove


they were grateful for us taking them in insteadof trning them back than

u said us and part of us is me and me in this situation would be u!
-_- and u do know that alot of people who arent middle easterns are muslim

u know wut forget it i wont get this topic reported cuz of this discussion....


now your just taking arguments from the other person. and typing "us" is alot quicker and easyer than typing "the british government" aint it?


T^T ok ok sorry but im happy cuz of yer previous post =) yayy


lol ok i better apologise to you for my ignorance as well then, shouldnt i? im sorry


:) its ok u apologized once thats enough =D
10229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / spacing out looki...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
(no words)
26946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candy Mountain
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
That puppy was so cute, -shifty eyes- even if people thought dogs were unclean in my religion I'd still want to advertise that. I mean, it's just an innocent cute little puppy. It's not like it has something more outrageous on it also dogs are commonly a part of the police force, bomb sniffing dogs, and other dogs for police work are commonly used as well as helping out blind people as well. Dogs are also pets of many people world-wide even if it offended some people it obviously wasn't intentional, they just thought that a fellow member of the police force should be on it, especially since it looks so cute.

I wouldn't have made that big of a deal about it, but I suppose it'd be like making the Amish use electricity or own a TV or computer. It'd be blasphemous to them. So maybe that particular group of Muslims really saw that belief as really important. Though even if dogs are dirty I still don't get what's wrong with a picture of a dog that wasn't directed to offend them on an advertisement. Though it'd be nice if we could hear a detailed explanation as to why the Muslims took such an offense to it since I would like to understand why it's so important to not place a picture of a dog as an advertisement up.
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/3/08
Eh, this Muslims get OFFENDED by every single fucking fly. -___- Why don't they go there, where everyone has the same traditions if they don't like our societies? Eh? Give me a break already with your religious crap.
If the governement bows to their request, then I say this world is fucked up. Soon we will all need to cover our heads, just so taht we don't offend them.

Floetry~
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
^You read my mind ^_^
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/3/08

TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:

its stupid, if the muslims dont lik it then they can go back to the middle east. just because they live in britain doesnt give them the right to piss on police buisness. if they want a say in waht goes on they can go into parliment or join the police force, the fuck-wits. and whats wrong with the puppy in the hat, its adorable!


ohhhhhhhhhhh PROBABLY BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRY IS AT WAR AND THEY HAVE KIDS TO CARE OF AND THERE ARE NO JOBS AT A WAR AND THEY PROBABLY WANNA KEEP THEIR LIVES TO THEMSELVES??!?!?!
DID U THINK OF THAT???


Imagine, you smarty. Why are their countries always at war? Eh? Don't make me laugh. They should keep out of the governments business. The government has to be neutral, there has no religion to be involved. They can be glad that they actually can have their fucked up mosques here. And now go shit your pants if it pisses you off that much.
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

MidnightZorya wrote:


TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:

its stupid, if the muslims dont lik it then they can go back to the middle east. just because they live in britain doesnt give them the right to piss on police buisness. if they want a say in waht goes on they can go into parliment or join the police force, the fuck-wits. and whats wrong with the puppy in the hat, its adorable!


ohhhhhhhhhhh PROBABLY BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRY IS AT WAR AND THEY HAVE KIDS TO CARE OF AND THERE ARE NO JOBS AT A WAR AND THEY PROBABLY WANNA KEEP THEIR LIVES TO THEMSELVES??!?!?!
DID U THINK OF THAT???


Imagine, you smarty. Why are their countries always at war? Eh? Don't make me laugh. They should keep out of the governments business. The government has to be neutral, there has no religion to be involved. They can be glad that they actually can have their fucked up mosques here. And now go shit your pants if it pisses you off that much.


Please don't generalize. I am Muslim and I have a husky. '-___-

And what's your point by saying ''they can go back to the middle east''? Not all Muslim are from middle-east, it's a religion not a race. Sheesh People these days...

- I don't see why any Muslims will be outraged by a picture. And we do have dogs.
Posted 7/3/08

NiNaBoN wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:


TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:

its stupid, if the muslims dont lik it then they can go back to the middle east. just because they live in britain doesnt give them the right to piss on police buisness. if they want a say in waht goes on they can go into parliment or join the police force, the fuck-wits. and whats wrong with the puppy in the hat, its adorable!


ohhhhhhhhhhh PROBABLY BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRY IS AT WAR AND THEY HAVE KIDS TO CARE OF AND THERE ARE NO JOBS AT A WAR AND THEY PROBABLY WANNA KEEP THEIR LIVES TO THEMSELVES??!?!?!
DID U THINK OF THAT???


Imagine, you smarty. Why are their countries always at war? Eh? Don't make me laugh. They should keep out of the governments business. The government has to be neutral, there has no religion to be involved. They can be glad that they actually can have their fucked up mosques here. And now go shit your pants if it pisses you off that much.


Please don't generalize. I am Muslim and I have a husky. '-___-

And what's your point by saying ''they can go back to the middle east''? Not all Muslim are from middle-east, it's a religion not a race. Sheesh People these days...

- I don't see why any Muslims will be outraged by a picture. And we do have dogs.


Please, quote the correct person, I didn't say that they are all from the middle east.
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/3/08

MidnightZorya wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:


TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:

its stupid, if the muslims dont lik it then they can go back to the middle east. just because they live in britain doesnt give them the right to piss on police buisness. if they want a say in waht goes on they can go into parliment or join the police force, the fuck-wits. and whats wrong with the puppy in the hat, its adorable!


ohhhhhhhhhhh PROBABLY BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRY IS AT WAR AND THEY HAVE KIDS TO CARE OF AND THERE ARE NO JOBS AT A WAR AND THEY PROBABLY WANNA KEEP THEIR LIVES TO THEMSELVES??!?!?!
DID U THINK OF THAT???


Imagine, you smarty. Why are their countries always at war? Eh? Don't make me laugh. They should keep out of the governments business. The government has to be neutral, there has no religion to be involved. They can be glad that they actually can have their fucked up mosques here. And now go shit your pants if it pisses you off that much.


Please don't generalize. I am Muslim and I have a husky. '-___-

And what's your point by saying ''they can go back to the middle east''? Not all Muslim are from middle-east, it's a religion not a race. Sheesh People these days...

- I don't see why any Muslims will be outraged by a picture. And we do have dogs.


Please, quote the correct person, I didn't say that they are all from the middle east.


I didn't think I'll need to do this, O well : By saying : Why are their countries always at war? You meant : Muslims --- Am I wrong? The only Muslim countries at war are from the : Middle-east. I am North African and Muslim.. Thank you have a nice day.


Conclusion : I did quote the right person.

And about the part where you said : Why are their countries always at war Not only Arab countries follow the Islamic religion.

Ever heard of converting to a religion ? Hope you knew that I mean your 21 you should know that by now
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
muslims.. they cry more than Christians.
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

MidnightZorya wrote:


TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:

its stupid, if the muslims dont lik it then they can go back to the middle east. just because they live in britain doesnt give them the right to piss on police buisness. if they want a say in waht goes on they can go into parliment or join the police force, the fuck-wits. and whats wrong with the puppy in the hat, its adorable!


ohhhhhhhhhhh PROBABLY BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRY IS AT WAR AND THEY HAVE KIDS TO CARE OF AND THERE ARE NO JOBS AT A WAR AND THEY PROBABLY WANNA KEEP THEIR LIVES TO THEMSELVES??!?!?!
DID U THINK OF THAT???


Imagine, you smarty. Why are their countries always at war? Eh? Don't make me laugh. They should keep out of the governments business. The government has to be neutral, there has no religion to be involved. They can be glad that they actually can have their fucked up mosques here. And now go shit your pants if it pisses you off that much.


ha they dont need mosques to pray
y dont u go shit in yer pants cuz u seem more angry than i am i am completely calm now
i didn't know that muslims can't speak up about their dislikes just cuz their muslims
y shouldnt they wut if theyre from the country and are muslims
just of their religion they dont get a say wow yer the one
theyre country is at war cuz some people really want petrol and stuff they can buy but dont want to waste their money so instead they kill for it
thats y their at war
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

namezox wrote:

muslims.. they cry more than Christians.


WTF?
ishda5al
they cry more???
HUUH?
u probably see alot crying probably cuz half their family was murdered
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

TheBored wrote:


namezox wrote:

muslims.. they cry more than Christians.


WTF?
ishda5al
they cry more???
HUUH?
u probably see alot crying probably cuz half their family was murdered


sigh*
Posted 7/3/08

NiNaBoN wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:


TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:

its stupid, if the muslims dont lik it then they can go back to the middle east. just because they live in britain doesnt give them the right to piss on police buisness. if they want a say in waht goes on they can go into parliment or join the police force, the fuck-wits. and whats wrong with the puppy in the hat, its adorable!


ohhhhhhhhhhh PROBABLY BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRY IS AT WAR AND THEY HAVE KIDS TO CARE OF AND THERE ARE NO JOBS AT A WAR AND THEY PROBABLY WANNA KEEP THEIR LIVES TO THEMSELVES??!?!?!
DID U THINK OF THAT???


Imagine, you smarty. Why are their countries always at war? Eh? Don't make me laugh. They should keep out of the governments business. The government has to be neutral, there has no religion to be involved. They can be glad that they actually can have their fucked up mosques here. And now go shit your pants if it pisses you off that much.


Please don't generalize. I am Muslim and I have a husky. '-___-

And what's your point by saying ''they can go back to the middle east''? Not all Muslim are from middle-east, it's a religion not a race. Sheesh People these days...

- I don't see why any Muslims will be outraged by a picture. And we do have dogs.


Please, quote the correct person, I didn't say that they are all from the middle east.


I didn't think I'll need to do this, O well : By saying : Why are their countries always at war? You meant : Muslims --- Am I wrong? The only Muslim countries at war are from the : Middle-east. I am North African and Muslim.. Thank you have a nice day.


Conclusion : I did quote the right person.


Ha, no! I only referred to what the person said, which I quoted, which obviously doesn't mean that I said that they are all from down there.
Africa is also always at war, so quit lying to yourself.
Besides that, if Muslims have problems with tiny little things like that, and are trying to push their beliefs on us, then they can go somewhere where their religious crap is the mainstream.
Seriously, putting words in my mouth, LEARN TO READ AND UNDERSTAND! And if that is impossible for you then, just quit posting BS. Thank you.

Floetry~
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/3/08

TheBored wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:


TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:

its stupid, if the muslims dont lik it then they can go back to the middle east. just because they live in britain doesnt give them the right to piss on police buisness. if they want a say in waht goes on they can go into parliment or join the police force, the fuck-wits. and whats wrong with the puppy in the hat, its adorable!


ohhhhhhhhhhh PROBABLY BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRY IS AT WAR AND THEY HAVE KIDS TO CARE OF AND THERE ARE NO JOBS AT A WAR AND THEY PROBABLY WANNA KEEP THEIR LIVES TO THEMSELVES??!?!?!
DID U THINK OF THAT???


Imagine, you smarty. Why are their countries always at war? Eh? Don't make me laugh. They should keep out of the governments business. The government has to be neutral, there has no religion to be involved. They can be glad that they actually can have their fucked up mosques here. And now go shit your pants if it pisses you off that much.


ha they dont need mosques to pray
y dont u go shit in yer pants cuz u seem more angry than i am i am completely calm now
i didn't know that muslims can't speak up about their dislikes just cuz their muslims
y shouldnt they wut if theyre from the country and are muslims
just of their religion they dont get a say wow yer the one
theyre country is at war cuz some people really want petrol and stuff they can buy but dont want to waste their money so instead they kill for it
thats y their at war


Sure, I am pissed. I just feel highly offended that someone finds dogs dirty, now what are you going to do about that? Change your belief for me? No? I see how it is. Seriously. (sarcasm)
Yeah, be lucky that people have such a huge interest in oil, otherwise they would still bite the dust in the middle east.
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/3/08

MidnightZorya wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:


TheBored wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:

its stupid, if the muslims dont lik it then they can go back to the middle east. just because they live in britain doesnt give them the right to piss on police buisness. if they want a say in waht goes on they can go into parliment or join the police force, the fuck-wits. and whats wrong with the puppy in the hat, its adorable!


ohhhhhhhhhhh PROBABLY BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRY IS AT WAR AND THEY HAVE KIDS TO CARE OF AND THERE ARE NO JOBS AT A WAR AND THEY PROBABLY WANNA KEEP THEIR LIVES TO THEMSELVES??!?!?!
DID U THINK OF THAT???


Imagine, you smarty. Why are their countries always at war? Eh? Don't make me laugh. They should keep out of the governments business. The government has to be neutral, there has no religion to be involved. They can be glad that they actually can have their fucked up mosques here. And now go shit your pants if it pisses you off that much.


Please don't generalize. I am Muslim and I have a husky. '-___-

And what's your point by saying ''they can go back to the middle east''? Not all Muslim are from middle-east, it's a religion not a race. Sheesh People these days...

- I don't see why any Muslims will be outraged by a picture. And we do have dogs.


Please, quote the correct person, I didn't say that they are all from the middle east.


I didn't think I'll need to do this, O well : By saying : Why are their countries always at war? You meant : Muslims --- Am I wrong? The only Muslim countries at war are from the : Middle-east. I am North African and Muslim.. Thank you have a nice day.


Conclusion : I did quote the right person.


Ha, no! I only referred to what the person said, which I quoted, which obviously doesn't mean that I said that they are all from down there.
Africa is also always at war, so quit lying to yourself.
Besides that, if Muslims have problems with tiny little things like that, and are trying to push their beliefs on us, then they can go somewhere where their religious crap is the mainstream.
Seriously, putting words in my mouth, LEARN TO READ AND UNDERSTAND! And if that is impossible for you then, just quit posting BS. Thank you.

Floetry~


I'll put it into colors for you : I am from North Africa . Just so you get it : Precisely from Morocco. When was the last time they had a war? o__O. And I read and understood.

Here's the map for you :

460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / in total darkness
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

namezox wrote:

muslims.. they cry more than Christians.


without there oil ya all began ....bitching...^_^!!).....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.