First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Most shocking scene in drama/movie
307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Winnipeg,MB, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08
Hana Yori Dango 2
The ending where Domyouji Proposed to Makino In front of alll those people
so romantic ...
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
Sawan biang--- Thaidrama, almost everything Ken does, especially ep 5 . Completely crazy!
A million stars falling from heaven- Jdrama, Can't believe KT was manipulating people so easily.
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08
one pound gospel.
i was shock to see kame
a funny character. lol

Koizora
i was extrememly shock
how the boy and the
girl hardly knew each
other and started "making
love". i mean, who the eff
does that?!! i was extrememly
shock! and how their relationship
went, it went by soooo
fast!!!

and i forgot

liar game
it was really shock at how the
director made shota matsuda
extremely smart!! = DD this was
a major turn on! = D haha!
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Malaysia *in chan...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
i'm shock with ryo's sudden change..in last friends
he can be very gentleman today n yet he can become like animal tomorrow..
it's unpredictable..
it was shocking scene i think..
1576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / uae.
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
For me it was The Rose Ep 25 Love Scene of Bai He and Han Jin. I was very shocked when i saw that i was like, is that Ella or a double? am i dreaming?! ahaha! that was so intense. i saw her first in Hana Kimi so of course Chun and her wouldnt do such a thing because of the plot . And i thought Ella wouldnt agree doing that, but oh well Ella is such a pro so that's maybe why and she said she has passion for acting.
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Albay, Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08

Ly_o1 wrote:

For me it was The Rose Ep 25 Love Scene of Bai He and Han Jin. I was very shocked when i saw that i was like, is that Ella or a double? am i dreaming?! ahaha! that was so intense. i saw her first in Hana Kimi so of course Chun and her wouldnt do such a thing because of the plot . And i thought Ella wouldnt agree doing that, but oh well Ella is such a pro so that's maybe why and she said she has passion for acting. :)


nyahahaha..

We do have a lot of similarities..

I was about to post also that one..

I never thought that Ella can do such "love scene"..

Gosh!! How I really wish that's wu chun sneaking every night into Ella's room..

But, He can also do that in real life..


Another shocking scene for me..

Is that when Joe Cheng kissed Huang Zhi Wei (the guy with the blue eyes) in the same drama..

I had never seen a boy kiss another a boy until when I saw that drama..
1576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / uae.
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

britzhou23 wrote:


Ly_o1 wrote:

For me it was The Rose Ep 25 Love Scene of Bai He and Han Jin. I was very shocked when i saw that i was like, is that Ella or a double? am i dreaming?! ahaha! that was so intense. i saw her first in Hana Kimi so of course Chun and her wouldnt do such a thing because of the plot . And i thought Ella wouldnt agree doing that, but oh well Ella is such a pro so that's maybe why and she said she has passion for acting. :)


nyahahaha..

We do have a lot of similarities..

I was about to post also that one..

I never thought that Ella can do such "love scene"..

Gosh!! How I really wish that's wu chun sneaking every night into Ella's room..

But, He can also do that in real life..


Another shocking scene for me..

Is that when Joe Cheng kissed Huang Zhi Wei (the guy with the blue eyes) in the same drama..

I had never seen a boy kiss another a boy until when I saw that drama..


AHAHAHA! its funny how we always have the same answer.

Chun might have done it better than Huang Zhi Wei

Yeeeaah, i never thought they would agree to do such things!

Yehp, probably.. he's doing IT until now with ella.
859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08
Hana Kimi Taiwanese Version: the first few minutes where ella sees wu chun and makes this ridiculously exaggerated face (her face was the thing that shocked me).
I stopped watching after that.
3469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / diatas pasir
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

ehssy wrote:

the very intimate kissing scene of eun-hye with gong yoo that led into more intimate one was really shocking for me! i didnt quite expected that! haha.. but anyway... that was great haha!


HHaa yes yes im agree with you . .
never thought that scene wil be appear in CP . .
1733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South Sacramento,...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
LOOOOOK AT ALL THESE SPOILERS THAT AREN'T HIDDEN!!! :[
*sigh.
686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
ohmygosh! the drama LAST FRIENDS had so many shocking moments for me.

6468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

jasonlaminx wrote:

just tell me i wanna hear


New Police Story

Youll know it when you see it.

Btw this is a Jackie Chan movie. Though its way better and way more serious than his other movies.
2133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

kiba161 wrote:

Hana Yori Dango 2
The ending where Domyouji Proposed to Makino In front of alll those people
so romantic ...


100% agreed with that one.
I must say I didn't see it coming.
Also, a complete spoiler.
So glad i watched it before I read that. (:
307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Winnipeg,MB, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
lmao sorry forgot to do that spoiler thingymabob but oh well everyones probably seen it already
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Juri in Last Friends, 1st episode, last scene. And eternal summer ending. I was pissed for like, 5 minutes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.