First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Introductions
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

coldhandz213 wrote:

lol, yeah that's strange since it's summer, huh?


LOLZ any request out there????
► Lovely Youngin'
1159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in EDWARD CULLEN'...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
name: im Aira.
age: 15 turning 16. :D
sex: FEMALE.
country: PHiLiPPiNES.
hobbies/interests: i love to chat with my friends. watch DVDs. read cool mangas && many more. :)
why you joined this group: i joined this group coz i think its fun.
random stuff about you: i forget easily. im friendly. ang m2m. hehee. just chat me and know about me more. :D
► Lovely Youngin'
135343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In your dreams.....
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
name: Alana
age: 15
sex: Female
country: Canada!!!!
hobbies/interests: chatting and hanging out w/ friends, shopping, watching anime, reading manga, etc
why you joined this group: cuz it sounded cool
random stuff about you: I LUV CATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like pink
► Lovely Youngin'
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in a muffin
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
welcome to the group
omg alana!!!! i love cats too!!!!!!
► Lovely Youngin'
135343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In your dreams.....
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

CosmicKisses wrote:

welcome to the group
omg alana!!!! i love cats too!!!!!!


Yay!!! and thanks
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

CosmicKisses wrote:

welcome to the group
omg alana!!!! i love cats too!!!!!!


me too
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
name:chelly-chan
age:11
sex:F
country:fhillifines
hobbies/interests:likes studying reading books hanging out with my teachers reading my math book and memorizing speech for programs

why you joined this group:for fun ^^
random stuff about you:i hate pink ....... i love black ....... im more like witch yoo hee ....... i look like enma ai ^^
10120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Name: Alice/Ali-chan(whicheva iz fine^^)
Age: 14
Sex: Female
Country: New York
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball, Badminton, Tennis, Soccer, Anime, Manga, Tv, Shopping, Music, Acting, Hanging out wit frenz, planning destruction 4 ppl i hate*_*&if u wanna no more, visit my profile
Why you joined this group: I am honestly terrible at making aviiz&thiz group looked fun
Random stuff about you: Warped attitude(tho only 1 or 2 of my frenz no it&my family is totally unaware of it(lik i would let them no*.*)
A pure angel wen grown-upz 'round&a true devil wen NO grown-upz 'round*_* i absolutley HATE pink!&i luv gray~(so gloomy~*sigh of happiness*)
► Lovely Youngin'
994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
name: kris
age:16
sex:female
country:philippines
hobbies/interests:watching anime/movies, reading books, sleeping ... surfing the net, listening to music..
why you joined this group: coz someone invited me
random stuff about you:????
► Lovely Youngin'
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
name:michi (MAII REALL NAME ISH MICHI >:O ISH TRUE XD)
age: ermmmm anonymous???~
sex: female >:D
country:USA
hobbies/interests: anime/manga ( of cwourse), swimming, blah blah blah~
why you joined this group: ermmm i liek to see ppl edit stuffys ~~ and try to follow thier examples to improve maii editing :3
random stuff about you: ermmm i liek stuff? o.0
i can be silly sometime.....
blah blah blah~~~
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

AtushiMania wrote:

name:michi (MAII REALL NAME ISH MICHI >:O ISH TRUE XD)
age: ermmmm anonymous???~
sex: female >:D
country:USA
hobbies/interests: anime/manga ( of cwourse), swimming, blah blah blah~
why you joined this group: ermmm i liek to see ppl edit stuffys ~~ and try to follow thier examples to improve maii editing :3
random stuff about you: ermmm i liek stuff? o.0
i can be silly sometime.....
blah blah blah~~~


Cool NAme Michi .... COOL
► Lovely Youngin'
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

maechelle08 wrote:


AtushiMania wrote:

name:michi (MAII REALL NAME ISH MICHI >:O ISH TRUE XD)
age: ermmmm anonymous???~
sex: female >:D
country:USA
hobbies/interests: anime/manga ( of cwourse), swimming, blah blah blah~
why you joined this group: ermmm i liek to see ppl edit stuffys ~~ and try to follow thier examples to improve maii editing :3
random stuff about you: ermmm i liek stuff? o.0
i can be silly sometime.....
blah blah blah~~~


Cool NAme Michi .... COOL


thankies~~~ ppl really respect maii name at scwool XD ~~~ and especially ppl who watch animes~~~ :3
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

AtushiMania wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:


AtushiMania wrote:

name:michi (MAII REALL NAME ISH MICHI >:O ISH TRUE XD)
age: ermmmm anonymous???~
sex: female >:D
country:USA
hobbies/interests: anime/manga ( of cwourse), swimming, blah blah blah~
why you joined this group: ermmm i liek to see ppl edit stuffys ~~ and try to follow thier examples to improve maii editing :3
random stuff about you: ermmm i liek stuff? o.0
i can be silly sometime.....
blah blah blah~~~


Cool NAme Michi .... COOL


thankies~~~ ppl really respect maii name at scwool XD ~~~ and especially ppl who watch animes~~~ :3


Its Really Cool Indeed .... I Want My Name To Be AMU ....... ^^ .......... BTW .... no requests
► Lovely Youngin'
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

maechelle08 wrote:


AtushiMania wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:


AtushiMania wrote:

name:michi (MAII REALL NAME ISH MICHI >:O ISH TRUE XD)
age: ermmmm anonymous???~
sex: female >:D
country:USA
hobbies/interests: anime/manga ( of cwourse), swimming, blah blah blah~
why you joined this group: ermmm i liek to see ppl edit stuffys ~~ and try to follow thier examples to improve maii editing :3
random stuff about you: ermmm i liek stuff? o.0
i can be silly sometime.....
blah blah blah~~~


Cool NAme Michi .... COOL


thankies~~~ ppl really respect maii name at scwool XD ~~~ and especially ppl who watch animes~~~ :3


Its Really Cool Indeed .... I Want My Name To Be AMU ....... ^^ .......... BTW .... no requests


lol~~~ amu's a cool name (reffering to shugo chara)
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

AtushiMania wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:


AtushiMania wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:


AtushiMania wrote:

name:michi (MAII REALL NAME ISH MICHI >:O ISH TRUE XD)
age: ermmmm anonymous???~
sex: female >:D
country:USA
hobbies/interests: anime/manga ( of cwourse), swimming, blah blah blah~
why you joined this group: ermmm i liek to see ppl edit stuffys ~~ and try to follow thier examples to improve maii editing :3
random stuff about you: ermmm i liek stuff? o.0
i can be silly sometime.....
blah blah blah~~~


Cool NAme Michi .... COOL


thankies~~~ ppl really respect maii name at scwool XD ~~~ and especially ppl who watch animes~~~ :3


Its Really Cool Indeed .... I Want My Name To Be AMU ....... ^^ .......... BTW .... no requests


lol~~~ amu's a cool name (reffering to shugo chara)


i really Want That Amu Name .... BTW ... I love micchi ... and kazune ...^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.