Cosmetic Surgery
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/3/08
Did she have any?
Member
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
well double-eye-lid-surgery ... but it's no big deal, since EVERYONE (korea&japan) gets it done ^^
Posted 7/4/08

daegun wrote:

well double-eye-lid-surgery ... but it's no big deal, since EVERYONE (korea&japan) gets it done ^^


where's the proof? a website link?
Member
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
well you can see it ^^ --- or maybe she is one of the few lucky asians who got double eye lids naturally ^^ ...
Creator
4164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / kl
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
ahahah..im not sure bout d plastic surgery..i dun think so..but who knows..mybe..ahahah
Moderator
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

daegun wrote:

well you can see it ^^ --- or maybe she is one of the few lucky asians who got double eye lids naturally ^^ ...


I seriously think that she had double eyelid surgery.
Member
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The good ol' states
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
i don't think so..i've seen a video where she won a beauty pagent when she was younger & a few pics of her at age 5 & she have double eyelids in those pics.
Member
4511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Dubai/UAE
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

lovebum4life wrote:

i don't think so..i've seen a video where she won a beauty pagent when she was younger & a few pics of her at age 5 & she have double eyelids in those pics.


yeah i agree with u saw the video when she won she looked the same to me
Member
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
natural beauty lol
Creator
4164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / kl
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
i think she has a natural beauty too..ahh.aya..u r juz so pretty...=]
Member
1262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
i believe she never gone through any plastic surgery ^_^
Member
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
me either
You must be logged in to post.