First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What product can fix your Damaged ruined hair?
Member
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
'Cuz i dunnow what to really use...;__;..
somebody heLp..?... :tears:
i use this one though...



But y'know what..?...it doesn't even kinda work...;__;
it sez it can make ur hair HEALTHY in just 3 days....but soo far soo good nothing's happening...
and yeah..i also have the conditioner of this flavour too...
Member
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / DRAMA world,earth?
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
try using olive oil everyday...comb it through ur hair and leave it on for 10-15 mins....it works on mine.then wash
it off with shampoo and conditioner regularly. Or try using fructis garnier
Posted 8/14/08
Vitamin C treatment packs from salons
Posted 8/17/08
biosilk
Member
361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / newyork
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
dried ends wat da hell m i too do with beside cutting
Member
394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Sunsilk isn't good, it doesn't even help my hair -.-
I'll recommend some products.
- Got2b
- Tresemme
- Biolage
- Biosilk
- Herbal Essences
Member
909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
I would say the best product is L'Oreal Elvive Re-Nutrition Nourishing Fluid
it is a leave in conditioner that you can use on a daily basis and also do your
usual styling routine with.
If your hair is that poor then start with a salon treatment and then continue with this product.
Good Luck!!
Member
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / whereeva i go
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
use olive oil and wash ur hair after 1 hr
Posted 10/9/08

LunarReplicator08 wrote:

'Cuz i dunnow what to really use...;__;..
somebody heLp..?... :tears:
i use this one though...



But y'know what..?...it doesn't even kinda work...;__;
it sez it can make ur hair HEALTHY in just 3 days....but soo far soo good nothing's happening...
and yeah..i also have the conditioner of this flavour too... :tears:


Uhmm don't condition everyday...It'll make your hair dry trust me lol
Oh and what kind of hair do you have?It depends
Member
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

RomanceAtHeart wrote:

Uhmm don't condition everyday...It'll make your hair dry trust me lol
Oh and what kind of hair do you have?It depends


Hmmm..i have a very dry and frizzy hair...D'x
23235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

LunarReplicator08 wrote:


RomanceAtHeart wrote:

Uhmm don't condition everyday...It'll make your hair dry trust me lol
Oh and what kind of hair do you have?It depends


Hmmm..i have a very dry and frizzy hair...D'x


Straightener will fix that.
Member
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

booboox wrote:

Straightener will fix that.


LOL...straightner..?..like what..?..
Iron?..LOL..Hell to the no~!...
it just makes it more worse..D'x..
23235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
No.... teh damanged hairw ill be stiarghtened too =D
Posted 10/11/08

LunarReplicator08 wrote:


RomanceAtHeart wrote:

Uhmm don't condition everyday...It'll make your hair dry trust me lol
Oh and what kind of hair do you have?It depends


Hmmm..i have a very dry and frizzy hair...D'x


lol O.O there's this thing i used called Tresseme (I think that's what it's called i'll requote this is i spelled it wrong :D)
It fixes frizzy hair...
and for dry hair...I think your hair is missing some nutrients it needs.
Member
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

RomanceAtHeart wrote:
It fixes frizzy hair...
and for dry hair...I think your hair is missing some nutrients it needs.


lol..i agree with ya there...
dunnow about ur frizzy hair fixer though..D'x...
i'e never heard of it b4..D'x..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.