First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What product can fix your Damaged ruined hair?
Posted 10/11/08

LunarReplicator08 wrote:


RomanceAtHeart wrote:
It fixes frizzy hair...
and for dry hair...I think your hair is missing some nutrients it needs.


lol..i agree with ya there...
dunnow about ur frizzy hair fixer though..D'x...
i'e never heard of it b4..D'x..


lol ill go check what the name is...
Oh oh its called TRESemmé

Member
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

booboox wrote:

No.... teh damanged hairw ill be stiarghtened too =D


Yes..it does make it straight but it kills most of 'em cuz it's iron.. man..>__<
It irons ur hair....making ur hair hot, cooking it...
Since it's cooked up, it'll be much more even dryer than b4...>__<..
23235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Yeah but... ur a guy.... make ur hair bushy -.- .....

That's what I did... it styles better too O_o
Member
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
3 days is not gonna happen. It's a gimmic to make you buy it. I would do conditioning and protein treatments. Depending how bad your hair is, what you did to it to get it that way, and so on. Go to your stylist and ask her recommendations is the best choice. It would take months to get it back healthy.

I wouldn't use any grocery store products, since those contain wax and dry out the hair. If i would take a pair of my shears, and put slight pressure, you can see the wax fallling to the ground. If your still continuing to use grocery store shampoo. I've done this to my clients who didnt believe me

If you dont have the money TRESemmé is a good product line, its professional and you can buy it anywhere. I would also do a conditioner once a week left in all night. And if your hair is overly greasy or dry it depends on how much you should wash it. Washing it too much can take away that natural oil in the hair.

From what i gathered switching your shampoo will help the most. Sunsilk, pantene, herbal essense are all known to have the largest amount of wax in the hair. I would also wash the hair every other day, or every 2-3 days depending on your hair.

Home remedies you can do is putting egg whites in your hair, left in for a 15-30 min and then washed out. You'll find the egg whites give you a very nice shine and smooth texture. Be sure not to use the yolk.
Posted 10/20/08

MahouHime wrote:

3 days is not gonna happen. It's a gimmic to make you buy it. I would do conditioning and protein treatments. Depending how bad your hair is, what you did to it to get it that way, and so on. Go to your stylist and ask her recommendations is the best choice. It would take months to get it back healthy.

I wouldn't use any grocery store products, since those contain wax and dry out the hair. If i would take a pair of my shears, and put slight pressure, you can see the wax fallling to the ground. If your still continuing to use grocery store shampoo. I've done this to my clients who didnt believe me

If you dont have the money TRESemmé is a good product line, its professional and you can buy it anywhere. I would also do a conditioner once a week left in all night. And if your hair is overly greasy or dry it depends on how much you should wash it. Washing it too much can take away that natural oil in the hair.

From what i gathered switching your shampoo will help the most. Sunsilk, pantene, herbal essense are all known to have the largest amount of wax in the hair. I would also wash the hair every other day, or every 2-3 days depending on your hair.

Home remedies you can do is putting egg whites in your hair, left in for a 15-30 min and then washed out. You'll find the egg whites give you a very nice shine and smooth texture. Be sure not to use the yolk.


(Wow...egg whites. I would try that but my mom would never let me do that lol)

Hmm, just a question though.
My hair is pretty damaged from swimming, and highlighting my hair (I've stopped now).
Er... my hair is kind of weird.
It's dry, you can especially tell when a hair stylist cuts my hair.
But it's also very oily/greasy at the same time.
I wash my hair one night, I wake up the next morning, my hair is clean but dry looking, and dull (not much shine to it).
I don't wash my hair that day, and the next day, I wake up with greasy hair.
Would the tips you listed help me or would you need to give me some new pointers?
Or is it just my shampoo? O_O
Well, just in case it is, I use Body Shop products....Honey Moisturizing Shampoo and Nettle Oil Balance Conditioner.

Posted 10/21/08

LunarReplicator08 wrote:


RomanceAtHeart wrote:
It fixes frizzy hair...
and for dry hair...I think your hair is missing some nutrients it needs.


lol..i agree with ya there...
dunnow about ur frizzy hair fixer though..D'x...
i'e never heard of it b4..D'x..


google it lol ^-^ trust me it works!!!!!
Member
4393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
guys help me,recommend me some products......my hair got very dull (literally) im hoping to return it to it's healthy state,can anyone help me??
Member
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
tayle, are you getting enough vitamins or eating a healthy diet? that will affect the shininess of your hair and maybe use some in hair conditioner too
23235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
Cut most of your hair so that it can regrow =]
Member
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

x_bwahaha_x wrote:

(Wow...egg whites. I would try that but my mom would never let me do that lol)

Hmm, just a question though.
My hair is pretty damaged from swimming, and highlighting my hair (I've stopped now).
Er... my hair is kind of weird.
It's dry, you can especially tell when a hair stylist cuts my hair.
But it's also very oily/greasy at the same time.
I wash my hair one night, I wake up the next morning, my hair is clean but dry looking, and dull (not much shine to it).
I don't wash my hair that day, and the next day, I wake up with greasy hair.
Would the tips you listed help me or would you need to give me some new pointers?
Or is it just my shampoo? O_O
Well, just in case it is, I use Body Shop products....Honey Moisturizing Shampoo and Nettle Oil Balance Conditioner.



You know I have a similar (though not quite as bad) problem.
Here's what I do:

Use Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner or alternatively the herbal essences one for dry hair. You can use these every night as your hair gets greasy, but always leave the conditioner in for about half an hour before thoroughly rinsing it out.

Then use Tresemmé Straightening balm; work it into your hair all over if you blow dry (don't go overboard though) but I'd recommend only putting it below the jawline if you don't.
If you straighten; once your hair is dry, add a little more of it to the tips of your hair and use heat protect spray on the rest of your hair and work away with the heated stylers.

Though it would be a good idea for perhaps one day every week (for example weekends if you don't get out much, like me) to let your hair go greasy and give it a break from washing. If you have to be somewhere you can put it back in a headband or tie it up. :)

Oh and after swimming always rinse your hair with water to get traces of chlorine (which can be damaging) all out, or in addition tie your hair up in a bun before swimming so less of the pool water will get at it (if that makes sense? Haha)

Hope I helped.
And this also answers the OP's question =]
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / フロリダ♪
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
use pantene for damaged hair ^_._._^

i use it every day and my hair is silky smooth!
Posted 4/29/09
anything by redkien
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.