First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Avi requests ^o^
Posted 7/5/08

himeko6645 wrote:


Picture:
Username /Name:Himeko-chan
Blinking Words or not:yes
Cropping :(yes or no) yes
Border:(yes or no) yes
Style: Film like

plz and thx ya!!~


in progrese!! ^-^, am.. only your name right? no username or should i also add that? ^^
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

nanasuperfour wrote:


himeko6645 wrote:


Picture:
Username /Name:Himeko-chan
Blinking Words or not:yes
Cropping :(yes or no) yes
Border:(yes or no) yes
Style: Film like

plz and thx ya!!~


in progrese!! ^-^, am.. only your name right? no username or should i also add that? ^^


you can if ya want i don't care!~
Posted 7/5/08

himeko6645 wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:


himeko6645 wrote:


Picture:
Username /Name:Himeko-chan
Blinking Words or not:yes
Cropping :(yes or no) yes
Border:(yes or no) yes
Style: Film like

plz and thx ya!!~


in progrese!! ^-^, am.. only your name right? no username or should i also add that? ^^


you can if ya want i don't care!~


okay then ^_^ P.S i am making it now ^-^
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
kk can't wait 2 see what it looks like =)
Member
6801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm either in the...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Picture:
Username /Name: Azuri-chan
Blinking Words or not: Yes
Cropping : yes
Border: yes
Style: Film like
Posted 7/5/08

Azurifangirl198 wrote:

Picture:
Username /Name: Azuri-chan
Blinking Words or not: Yes
Cropping : yes
Border: yes
Style: Film like


Would u like it thin & tall or square-like size?
Posted 7/5/08

himeko6645 wrote:

kk can't wait 2 see what it looks like =)


DONE!!!! hope you like it
Member
6801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm either in the...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

BlackYuki wrote:


Azurifangirl198 wrote:

Picture:
Username /Name: Azuri-chan
Blinking Words or not: Yes
Cropping : yes
Border: yes
Style: Film like


Would u like it thin & tall or square-like size?


Thin and tall please! :)

55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

nanasuperfour wrote:


himeko6645 wrote:

kk can't wait 2 see what it looks like =)


DONE!!!! hope you like it


T^T my profile won't upload the avi gomen i really wish i could use it but it won't let me!~
Posted 7/5/08

himeko6645 wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:


himeko6645 wrote:

kk can't wait 2 see what it looks like =)


DONE!!!! hope you like it


T^T my profile won't upload the avi gomen i really wish i could use it but it won't let me!~


why didnt it upload though? thats strange >.< am.. should i lower the Quality abit? but it normally should be fine.. let me see.. am.. i will try to uplaod it myself, and we will see if it works or not ^^
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
ok
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

himeko6645 wrote:


Picture:
Username /Name:Himeko-chan
Blinking Words or not:yes
Cropping :(yes or no) yes
Border:(yes or no) yes
Style: Film like

plz and thx ya!!~


um by film like do you mean the border or the way you want your photo to look like ??
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

YAYdudette123 wrote:


himeko6645 wrote:


Picture:
Username /Name:Himeko-chan
Blinking Words or not:yes
Cropping :(yes or no) yes
Border:(yes or no) yes
Style: Film like

plz and thx ya!!~


um by film like do you mean the border or the way you want your photo to look like ??


????? oh..the photo 2 look ^^

12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

nanasuperfour wrote:


himeko6645 wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:


himeko6645 wrote:

kk can't wait 2 see what it looks like =)


DONE!!!! hope you like it


T^T my profile won't upload the avi gomen i really wish i could use it but it won't let me!~


why didnt it upload though? thats strange >.< am.. should i lower the Quality abit? but it normally should be fine.. let me see.. am.. i will try to uplaod it myself, and we will see if it works or not ^^


hey nana your really good ^^
Posted 7/5/08

YAYdudette123 wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:


himeko6645 wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:


himeko6645 wrote:

kk can't wait 2 see what it looks like =)


DONE!!!! hope you like it


T^T my profile won't upload the avi gomen i really wish i could use it but it won't let me!~


why didnt it upload though? thats strange >.< am.. should i lower the Quality abit? but it normally should be fine.. let me see.. am.. i will try to uplaod it myself, and we will see if it works or not ^^


hey nana your really good ^^


hehe thankx ^-^ you too!! i LOVE ur Banners!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.