First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
why do MOST guys like girls with big chest???
Posted 7/3/08
[


just go fuck urself,,,,,,,,
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/3/08

Hazeo wrote:


TheBored wrote:


kuokda wrote:


Hazeo wrote:

Uhhh.. What the hell is this? O.o Chat Room? >_>


none of ur business ~.~


i think hes right u shouldnt be arguing here...
pm each other if u want
cuz yer thread will be closed if this goes on...


*Sobs*
My Savior!!




Haha, Well lets just let them be...
3107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / CORRUPTED Philipp...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
Lol... Ahahaha..! continue arguing so ders a possbility that some users report you or the mod will close this topic xD kay bye bee
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

Hazeo wrote:

Lol... Ahahaha..! continue arguing so ders a possbility that some users report you or the mod will close this topic xD kay bye bee


hopefully not =(
._.
Posted 7/3/08

Hazeo wrote:

Lol... Ahahaha..! continue arguing so ders a possbility that some users report you or the mod will close this topic xD kay bye bee


like i care not even my account
Posted 7/3/08

TheBored wrote:


Hazeo wrote:

Lol... Ahahaha..! continue arguing so ders a possbility that some users report you or the mod will close this topic xD kay bye bee


hopefully not =(
._.


go away so annoying
3107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / CORRUPTED Philipp...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
I didn't recall that I ask about ur account LOLOLOL!!!
Posted 7/3/08

Hazeo wrote:

I didn't recall that I ask about ur account LOLOLOL!!!


hope u die by laughter XD
Posted 7/3/08
why do you little kids take your silly little argument to PM instead of posting your shit publicly.
Most guys like big chested girls apparently as it represents fertility
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
eeeeeeeeeeeeee
thnx for telling me that i was annoying when i was wishing that yer thread doesnt get locked....
Posted 7/3/08

helena91 wrote:

why do you little kids take your silly little argument to PM instead of posting your shit publicly.
Most guys like big chested girls apparently as it represents fertility


i rather be young then old like u !!!!!!!!1 old hag
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/3/08

kuokda wrote:



just go fuck urself,,,,,,,,

God your arguments are pathetic. It's like watching two six year olds that just learned to cuss.
Posted 7/3/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


kuokda wrote:

[


just go fuck urself,,,,,,,,

God your arguments are pathetic. It's like watching two six year olds that just learned to cuss.

if its pathic y do u even bothere???????/
Posted 7/3/08

kuokda wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

God your arguments are pathetic. It's like watching two six year olds that just learned to cuss.


if its pathic y do u even bothere???????/


I'm here so you learn how to debate properly and not just spit out cuss words.

Posted 7/3/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


kuokda wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

God your arguments are pathetic. It's like watching two six year olds that just learned to cuss.


if its pathic y do u even bothere???????/


I'm here so you learn how to debate properly and not just spit out cuss words.



UR PATHIC !!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.