First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
why do MOST guys like girls with big chest???
Posted 7/3/08

kuokda wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


kuokda wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

God your arguments are pathetic. It's like watching two six year olds that just learned to cuss.


if its pathic y do u even bothere???????/


I'm here so you learn how to debate properly and not just spit out cuss words.



UR PATHIC !!!!!!!!


Oh really? Where is your evidence. IF you're just saying things without backing yourself up, everything you say will be null and void. Therefore, I'm not the pathetic one, You ARE.
Posted 7/3/08

kuokda wrote:


helena91 wrote:

why do you little kids take your silly little argument to PM instead of posting your shit publicly.
Most guys like big chested girls apparently as it represents fertility


i rather be young then old like u !!!!!!!!1 old hag


Excuse me, don't speak to me like that , as you know I am right.
Secondly make your post readable, with proper grammar and punctuation.
Thirdly you have thus concluded my opinion, you are a silly little kid by even making a statement like that.

*sigh* So shut the fuck up and do not pester me with your childish demeanor!
Posted 7/3/08

helena91 wrote:


kuokda wrote:


helena91 wrote:

why do you little kids take your silly little argument to PM instead of posting your shit publicly.
Most guys like big chested girls apparently as it represents fertility


i rather be young then old like u !!!!!!!!1 old hag


Excuse me, don't speak to me like that , as you know I am right.
Secondly make your post readable, with proper grammar and punctuation.
Thirdly you have thus concluded my opinion, you are a silly little kid by even making a statement like that.

*sigh* So shut the fuck up and do not pester me with your childish demeanor!


wat ever..........u spelled those wrong
Posted 7/3/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


kuokda wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


kuokda wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

God your arguments are pathetic. It's like watching two six year olds that just learned to cuss.


if its pathic y do u even bothere???????/


I'm here so you learn how to debate properly and not just spit out cuss words.



UR PATHIC !!!!!!!!


Oh really? Where is your evidence. IF you're just saying things without backing yourself up, everything you say will be null and void. Therefore, I'm not the pathetic one, You ARE.


go away
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

kuokda wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:


kuokda wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:


kuokda wrote:




nooo it's just that i don't care


why did you put the quote in a spoiler?



to long................


ka thats all i was curious about. now isnt it better being civil to each other


hell no........


Childish?
Posted 7/3/08


i am a child wat im i supposec to do ??????
Posted 7/3/08

kuokda wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


kuokda wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


kuokda wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

God your arguments are pathetic. It's like watching two six year olds that just learned to cuss.


if its pathic y do u even bothere???????/


I'm here so you learn how to debate properly and not just spit out cuss words.



UR PATHIC !!!!!!!!


Oh really? Where is your evidence? IF you're just saying things without backing yourself up, everything you say will be null and void. Therefore, I'm not the pathetic one, You ARE.


go away


Are you running away now? Come back when you learn to stop acting like a child.
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

kuokda wrote:


helena91 wrote:

why do you little kids take your silly little argument to PM instead of posting your shit publicly.
Most guys like big chested girls apparently as it represents fertility


i rather be young then old like u !!!!!!!!1 old hag


Uhm old hag? Since when is "being 17" old?
Posted 7/3/08

kuokda wrote:


helena91 wrote:


kuokda wrote:


helena91 wrote:

why do you little kids take your silly little argument to PM instead of posting your shit publicly.
Most guys like big chested girls apparently as it represents fertility


i rather be young then old like u !!!!!!!!1 old hag


Excuse me, don't speak to me like that , as you know I am right.
Secondly make your post readable, with proper grammar and punctuation.
Thirdly you have thus concluded my opinion, you are a silly little kid by even making a statement like that.

*sigh* So shut the fuck up and do not pester me with your childish demeanor!


wat ever..........u spelled those wrong



Are you dyslexic now?
My spelling is correct or are you dense?
Here's a tip kid, stay in school learn, how to spell, get some manners and grow up, as from the state of your posts you need to learn these vital lessons.
Posted 7/3/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


kuokda wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


kuokda wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


kuokda wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

God your arguments are pathetic. It's like watching two six year olds that just learned to cuss.


if its pathic y do u even bothere???????/


I'm here so you learn how to debate properly and not just spit out cuss words.



UR PATHIC !!!!!!!!


Oh really? Where is your evidence? IF you're just saying things without backing yourself up, everything you say will be null and void. Therefore, I'm not the pathetic one, You ARE.


go away


Are you running away now? Come back when you learn to stop acting like a child.



dude wtf i am a child and i like being a child more fun then being a mature dork got it fuck u
Posted 7/3/08

helena91 wrote:


kuokda wrote:


helena91 wrote:


kuokda wrote:


helena91 wrote:

why do you little kids take your silly little argument to PM instead of posting your shit publicly.
Most guys like big chested girls apparently as it represents fertility


i rather be young then old like u !!!!!!!!1 old hag


Excuse me, don't speak to me like that , as you know I am right.
Secondly make your post readable, with proper grammar and punctuation.
Thirdly you have thus concluded my opinion, you are a silly little kid by even making a statement like that.

*sigh* So shut the fuck up and do not pester me with your childish demeanor!


wat ever..........u spelled those wrong



Are you dyslexic now?
My spelling is correct or are you dense?
Here's a tip kid, stay in school learn, how to spell, get some manners and grow up, as from the state of your posts you need to learn these vital lessons.


school is out for you information!!!!!
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
kuokda seems to have issues...did your drunk ass dad abuse you again?
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

kuokda wrote:



i am a child wat im i supposec to do ??????



I consider "being 13" a teenager not a child...Act like it
Posted 7/3/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


kuokda wrote:


helena91 wrote:

why do you little kids take your silly little argument to PM instead of posting your shit publicly.
Most guys like big chested girls apparently as it represents fertility


i rather be young then old like u !!!!!!!!1 old hag


Uhm old hag? Since when is "being 17" old?


ummmmm i think soooo.....jk im done im bored now
Posted 7/3/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


kuokda wrote:



i am a child wat im i supposec to do ??????



I consider "being 13" a teenager not a child...Act like it


don't u think maybe it fake
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.