First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Class Enrollment
Posted 7/5/08

seigaku_gal wrote:

music student please.


mm-hmm!! okay then!! ^^
Member
9898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / i hope KOREA.. *s...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

viviandiep wrote:


seigaku_gal wrote:

music student please.


mm-hmm!! okay then!! ^^


arigatou~=P
16543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Mici1903 wrote:


xSweetCandy wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:

all classes please ^^


okies but you cant be in blood class or in magic class because your not in night class >.< sowwies


okie~ no problem


okies i putted you in them!~
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

xSweetCandy wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:


xSweetCandy wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:

all classes please ^^


okies but you cant be in blood class or in magic class because your not in night class >.< sowwies


okie~ no problem


okies i putted you in them!~


arigato gozaimasu ^^
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 7/5/08 , edited 7/5/08
alll of them as a student plz~
Posted 7/5/08

himeko6645 wrote:

alll of them as a student plz~


SHURE THIGN!! BUT U CANT BE IN THE BLOOD OR MAGIC CLASS BECUZ UR NOT IN THE NIGHT CLASS SORRIE!! ^^

55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

viviandiep wrote:


himeko6645 wrote:

alll of them as a student plz~


SHURE THIGN!! BUT U CANT BE IN THE BLOOD OR MAGIC CLASS BECUZ UR NOT IN THE NIGHT CLASS SORRIE!! ^^



oh ok no prob ^^
Posted 7/5/08
3)Student in Blood Class and Magic ^^
Member
8164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / I don't know wher...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
a student in music...^^
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

viviandiep wrote:



THESE ARE THE CLASSES AVAILABLE TO APPLY FOR!!



MAGIC AND BLOOD CLASS IS AVAILABLE FOR NIGHT CLASS STUDENTS ONLY!!

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS!!
1)Teacher
2)Student Aide
3)Student

IF YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR A TEACHER OR STUDENT AIDE POSITION, PLEASE MAKE SURE THE POSITION IS VACANT FIRST!! THANK YOU!!


magic,blood n music pls...ne...how to apply as a night class student?
9222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
music and gym pls
Moderator
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in wonderland~
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

nanasuperfour wrote:

3)Student in Blood Class and Magic ^^


srry , those are only for night class students^-^
please work for your rank and become night class student^-^
Moderator
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in wonderland~
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

dark_kagome wrote:

a student in music...^^


okaay~
Moderator
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in wonderland~
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

frozenrose wrote:

music and gym pls


okaay~
Member
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

viviandiep wrote:



THESE ARE THE CLASSES AVAILABLE TO APPLY FOR!!



MAGIC AND BLOOD CLASS IS AVAILABLE FOR NIGHT CLASS STUDENTS ONLY!!

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS!!
1)Teacher
2)Student Aide
3)Student

IF YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR A TEACHER OR STUDENT AIDE POSITION, PLEASE MAKE SURE THE POSITION IS VACANT FIRST!! THANK YOU!!


blood class
can i be the student representative of the student council in the nicght clas??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.