Post Reply Complaints / Comments (Members Only)
Foxers
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/3/08
Tell us what you dont like and we will try to fix it
Moderator
1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
i think the doggys don't have any complaint.........
Foxers
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
Hi i have a complaintttttttt'ssss

1.This group should have a role play forum
2.Also a suggestion forum :D

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you that is all
Moderator
1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

Lilcloe wrote:

Hi i have a complaintttttttt'ssss

1.This group should have a role play forum
2.Also a suggestion forum :D

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you that is all


a ROLE PLAY!!! thats a good idea!....
but we have to wait for the reply of the other MODs.......
Foxers
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08

parian90 wrote:


Lilcloe wrote:

Hi i have a complaintttttttt'ssss

1.This group should have a role play forum
2.Also a suggestion forum :D

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you that is all


a ROLE PLAY!!! thats a good idea!....
but we have to wait for the reply of the other MODs.......



kk and this quote thing isnt working again ._. aw man ..
Posted 9/14/08
thats actually a really good idea. we should leave that to Rini, roleplay seems to be her thing =). unless someone else wants to do it?
Moderator
1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
but what kind of role playing is it?
Posted 9/15/08
i guess animal roleplaying. or other things too.
Moderator
1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
yehey...this is going to be fun!!!!!
the MODs and the members should particiapate but there are to many inactive members.....so we should have an audition.....
Foxers
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

parian90 wrote:

yehey...this is going to be fun!!!!!
the MODs and the members should particiapate but there are to many inactive members.....so we should have an audition.....


Yay !!!!!!!!!!If its about audition and inactive members i could send messages to all the other peoplz in the group .I could do it if you want since i said I Would support from the side lines
Moderator
1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

Lilcloe wrote:


parian90 wrote:

yehey...this is going to be fun!!!!!
the MODs and the members should particiapate but there are to many inactive members.....so we should have an audition.....


Yay !!!!!!!!!!If its about audition and inactive members i could send messages to all the other peoplz in the group .I could do it if you want since i said I Would support from the side lines


thank you very much......
thats going to be a big help........
we need to send some messages to those active members and inactive members.......
and we need help to cause there are to many members here.........
Foxers
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08

parian90 wrote:


Lilcloe wrote:


parian90 wrote:

yehey...this is going to be fun!!!!!
the MODs and the members should particiapate but there are to many inactive members.....so we should have an audition.....


Yay !!!!!!!!!!If its about audition and inactive members i could send messages to all the other peoplz in the group .I could do it if you want since i said I Would support from the side lines


thank you very much......
thats going to be a big help........
we need to send some messages to those active members and inactive members.......
and we need help to cause there are to many members here.........


Its a good thing i don't like homework ^^ This is going to be fun but i need the message i need to send to them
You must be logged in to post.