First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Pick ur clan
Member
3739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
D: IS ARE EARTH HUMAN LEADER =O
RAWR BISH RAWR
Member
363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / manila :p
Offline
Posted 7/4/08 , edited 7/4/08
could i join the devil's clan?
14302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
hey i want to be the light clan vice leader.....
Member
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Indonesia - Jakar...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Dark Clan plizz
worldz KOOLEST Leader girl
16919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

CrapItsAtip wrote:

D: IS ARE EARTH HUMAN LEADER =O
RAWR BISH RAWR


no one is human leader^^ u can b human leader if u want^^ I already put ur name up there at the description part so if u don't want it then tell me^^
worldz KOOLEST Leader girl
16919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Xight wrote:

could i join the devil's clan? :D


yes u can and u did XD
worldz KOOLEST Leader girl
16919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

hino_kahoko12 wrote:

hey i want to be the light clan vice leader.....


its already taken><

worldz KOOLEST Leader girl
16919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Roby1989 wrote:

Dark Clan plizz


k~^^
Posted 7/5/08
I would like to b in a fire clan^^
Member
363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / manila :p
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

kenshinandnatsume414 wrote:


Xight wrote:

could i join the devil's clan? :D


yes u can and u did XD


ehehe
14302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

kenshinandnatsume414 wrote:


hino_kahoko12 wrote:

hey i want to be the light clan vice leader.....


its already taken><



ok..... a member?

worldz KOOLEST Leader girl
16919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

hino_kahoko12 wrote:


kenshinandnatsume414 wrote:


hino_kahoko12 wrote:

hey i want to be the light clan vice leader.....


its already taken><



ok..... a member?



sure^^
Member
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Yo dude i like to be in the VAMPIRE clan.....

can i?
14302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

kenshinandnatsume414 wrote:


hino_kahoko12 wrote:


kenshinandnatsume414 wrote:


hino_kahoko12 wrote:

hey i want to be the light clan vice leader.....


its already taken><



ok..... a member?



sure^^


thankies!!!

Member
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Indonesia - Jakar...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

kenshinandnatsume414 wrote:


Roby1989 wrote:

Dark Clan plizz


k~^^


thanks...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.