First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Creator & Moderators Hangout
Foxers
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/3/08
Hi my precious Moderators this is a place where ONLY Moderators and the creator can hang out and relax
Posted 7/3/08
ooooooo fun
Posted 7/4/08
i have an idea based on wraithchild's. how about each group creates its own forum?
Foxers
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

cleartailcat wrote:

i have an idea based on wraithchild's. how about each group creates its own forum?


Nice Idea I'll put it in todays Agenda
Posted 7/4/08

Lilcloe wrote:

Hi my precious Moderators this is a place where ONLY Moderators and the creator can hang out and relax


how about this picture then is all i found today but i will try tommorow

Foxers
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

zabuza_1 wrote:


Lilcloe wrote:

Hi my precious Moderators this is a place where ONLY Moderators and the creator can hang out and relax


how about this picture then is all i found today but i will try tommorow



nice
Posted 7/4/08

cleartailcat wrote:

i have an idea based on wraithchild's. how about each group creates its own forum?


thats a good idea
Foxers
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

cleartailcat wrote:

i have an idea based on wraithchild's. how about each group creates its own forum?


Hey,Clear do you think we should approve of this "panther" group?
Posted 7/5/08
well, i have mixed feelings about it. we did approve the panda group even though we had a bear group (even though pandas aren't bears and panthers are felines).
Posted 7/5/08
my friend and i edited the mod pictures to make them all the same size and look nicer. i'll go update the list with them now
Posted 7/5/08 , edited 7/5/08
k added them. if you want to thank my friend for the work she put into these, her CR profile is VERVERVR00M. she's not very active on CR so she asked not to invite her to the group
Creator
41930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On deviantART
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

cleartailcat wrote:

i have an idea based on wraithchild's. how about each group creates its own forum?


Thats a really good idea ~suu! I'm gunna do it now ~suu!
Moderator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Soo......i dont know wat i should be doing........-__-
Creator
41930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On deviantART
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

moonfairygrl wrote:

Soo......i dont know wat i should be doing........-__-


Just do wutever u like! If u want, u can talk to me
Foxers
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

cleartailcat wrote:

k added them. if you want to thank my friend for the work she put into these, her CR profile is VERVERVR00M. she's not very active on CR so she asked not to invite her to the group


Kk After sending the agendas first i have to look at all the replies then I will go to her profile and thank her.She doesn't have to be active :P.If she wants to be a moderator then Yes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.