First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
One piece Fanart
Posted 7/3/08
im not sure if this is a repeat but heres one of mine ^__^
104033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
i can't draw well
5631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / [PoT] Devil Akaya!
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
i "COULD" draw a decent one if i got a picture reference and give me around an hour LOL
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
shouldnt this be in the one piece section? if it is i've reported it to the mods and hope they can move it there =P
Member
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

Aiko_Chan95 wrote:

im not sure if this is a repeat but heres one of mine ^__^


Man, that's a pretty sweet drawing. ;D
Posted 7/4/08


thnx!
Member
957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Calgary
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

Aiko_Chan95 wrote:

im not sure if this is a repeat but heres one of mine ^__^


Wow pro much lol
4423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Aiko_Chan95 wrote:

im not sure if this is a repeat but heres one of mine ^__^



w0w. . .amazing!

Posted 12/5/08
good^^.....i like drawing....but till now i ddint try to draw any of one piece characters....but if i do i'll send it immediately:P ...
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / THE LOWEST HELL
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
whoa... hey.. i just found it now..
okay this is my fan art...

this is 100% made by me... oh yeah, why don't u check my page at :
http://gomu2no-ballon.deviantart.com/
i put some of my OP's fanart on there...
Member
3185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Blackpool,England
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

gomu2no_ballon wrote:

whoa... hey.. i just found it now..
okay this is my fan art...

this is 100% made by me... oh yeah, why don't u check my page at :
http://gomu2no-ballon.deviantart.com/
i put some of my OP's fanart on there...


AWESOME!!!
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / THE LOWEST HELL
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

therevman wrote:


gomu2no_ballon wrote:

whoa... hey.. i just found it now..
okay this is my fan art...

this is 100% made by me... oh yeah, why don't u check my page at :
http://gomu2no-ballon.deviantart.com/
i put some of my OP's fanart on there...


AWESOME!!!

hehehe~~~ even if u said that, it doesn't makes me happy, DAMMIT~~~~


^^^^^^^^^not by me^^^^^^^^^^^
Member
1737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / EARTH...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
Tegaki Doodles! (please excuse mah french...)

754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / THE LOWEST HELL
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
1 word, "terrible..."
huahahahha q'dink....
u need more smoothness... what did u use to draw?? pencil or MS paint??
1121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Calgary, AB
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

gomu2no_ballon wrote:

whoa... hey.. i just found it now..
okay this is my fan art...

this is 100% made by me... oh yeah, why don't u check my page at :
http://gomu2no-ballon.deviantart.com/
i put some of my OP's fanart on there...


this is wicked..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.