First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Best Stories
Member
3028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Front of a Com...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
So where do you guys go for fanfics?
Any reccommendations?

There's actually a community on fanfiction.net dedicated to OkiKagu stories.

- http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Violent_Kind_of_Love/57636/
Member
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
peppermint village
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08
Sadly my fanfic isn't in the OkiKagu community, since apparently I'm still a new user at fanfiction.net
But if you wanna try my story, where Kondo and Otae sets Okita and Kagura up to go on a date, here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4365228/1/The_Set_Up
Member
3028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Front of a Com...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 7/15/08
Found a story through a link on an OkiKagu site!!

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php/149697/520861#fic_c

WARNING: This fanfic is lemon (Risque, not for kids, for ages 16+, rated M, if you catch my drift.) SO IF YOU CAN'T STOMACH STUFF LIKE THAT THEN IGNORE THIS POST.

It's 15 chapters long and the last three, four chapters is lemon so... JUST WARNING YOU!!!! Really good story though, lemon or not.
Member
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
peppermint village
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
omg! a lemon!!! i've been searching for OkiKagu stories all over the web. Yay! I can't believe there's really a lemon for this couple!!! thank you so much!
Member
3028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Front of a Com...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
Yeah, i love lemons for OkiKagu, especially if they're written well
Member
3028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Front of a Com...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Here's a story for OkiKagu, it's not much action but it's cute and kinda funny

Love is Getting Your Candy for Free

http://katsura.insanejournal.com/321.html#cutid1

Member
3028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Front of a Com...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/8/08
::EDIT:: These stories [with the exception of yorozuya gakuen] are now ALL in Violent Kind Of Love.

These are on FF, but as of yet, they aren't in the C2 for OkiKagu. I've messaged the mod of the C2 to try to get them on there, but until they are, here are the OkiKagu stories that aren't in Violent Kind of Love

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4171048/1/casualties_optional [not much romance, but it's kinda cute]
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4227590/1/babies [bizarre story. By same person as 'Casualties Optional']
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4299659/1/dutiful [by same person as previous two stories]
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4316620/1/And_Then_There_Were_None [pretty good]
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4227400/4/Yorozuya_Gakuen [Fourth chapter of a Gintama story. One OkiKagu scene, but it's pretty good. Just scroll down to where it says in the alley. If you read the rest, you may become confused. Not just an OkiKagu story.... I co-authored it...]
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4346588/1/Because [bit ooc, but it's worth it]
Then, of course floofal's story, but she already put a link above...
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4403202/1/Nausea_&_Shudder
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4378074/1/Monster_Hunt [still being written, only 2 chaps out so far]
Member
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
peppermint village
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
just wanted to say, "The Set Up" is officially part of the C2 group on Fanfiction. ^_^
Member
3028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Front of a Com...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
Mua ha ha ha!! Yes, because I am now a staff member of said C2 group.... with truffles, of course, but still.
Member
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
you two are the only ones replying to this forum... seriously, i thought there'd be more people who'd frickin open their eyes and see their compatibilatabloo -argh, i can't spell the word compatible!

ah..

wait? are these all the stories? we're gonna have a lot of change-the-world stuff to do... (i'm sorry i don't make sense)
Member
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

floofal wrote:

Sadly my fanfic isn't in the OkiKagu community, since apparently I'm still a new user at fanfiction.net
But if you wanna try my story, where Kondo and Otae sets Okita and Kagura up to go on a date, here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4365228/1/The_Set_Up


oh my gosh! You wrote that! it was so cute!! i just love sougura/okikagu couples!! i would so love to see it actually happen in the anime!! are you writing more stuff?
Member
3028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Front of a Com...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Krn_mochicake wrote:

you two are the only ones replying to this forum... seriously, i thought there'd be more people who'd frickin open their eyes and see their compatibilatabloo -argh, i can't spell the word compatible!

ah..

wait? are these all the stories? we're gonna have a lot of change-the-world stuff to do... (i'm sorry i don't make sense)


You make enough sense....

Check out Violent Kind of Love cuz now ALL the OkiKagu stories on FF are in there. As for off of FF, I'm still trying to find some good ones.

How do you feel about Lemons?
Member
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
peppermint village
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
to Krn_mochicake...

i'm writing more stuff (chapter 4), although i'm behind. it's an author's block, and it sucks. TT_TT
srry, srry.
when i upload it onto FF, i'll be sure to put up a link to it on here too.
also, it's true. LGQC-1 is right. ALL okikagu fanfics are on Violent Kind of Love now. yay! ^^
Member
3028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Front of a Com...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
Have you guys seen any good OkiKagu off FF?

I think you actually have to look for them tho -_- So troublesome.

There might be some on livejournal. I know there's a gintama community over there.
Member
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

LGQC-1 wrote:


Krn_mochicake wrote:

you two are the only ones replying to this forum... seriously, i thought there'd be more people who'd frickin open their eyes and see their compatibilatabloo -argh, i can't spell the word compatible!

ah..

wait? are these all the stories? we're gonna have a lot of change-the-world stuff to do... (i'm sorry i don't make sense)


You make enough sense....

Check out Violent Kind of Love cuz now ALL the OkiKagu stories on FF are in there. As for off of FF, I'm still trying to find some good ones.

How do you feel about Lemons?


i already looked at it! it made me giddy with gigglyness. haha, there needs to be more though! hmmph! and i'm sure you find some good stuff if you look hard enough, heck they might be in different languages too!

lemons? they're too sour, i don't really like them unless there's sugar with it
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.