First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The Lounge
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/3/08
.....
18845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
haha is that all x] hello people!
Posted 7/4/08

moonlit_angel wrote:

haha is that all x] hello people!


Thats all for today. Thank you so much. You've done so much to help.
18845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

NeoTsukino wrote:


moonlit_angel wrote:

haha is that all x] hello people!


Thats all for today. Thank you so much. You've done so much to help.


haha no problem. don't forget to apply for your dorms.
Posted 7/4/08

moonlit_angel wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


moonlit_angel wrote:

haha is that all x] hello people!


Thats all for today. Thank you so much. You've done so much to help.


haha no problem. don't forget to apply for your dorms.


Ahh right.
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Hello, everyone. How's it goin'?
2518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
just came in...........put the bags and clothes in the 1a3 cupboard that have a name on it(Meer12).
Posted 8/3/08
hi everyone hows life
Posted 8/3/08

harp_angel wrote:

hi everyone hows life


hi Ms. harp my good urs?
Posted 8/3/08

Ann_ wrote:


harp_angel wrote:

hi everyone hows life


hi Ms. harp my good urs?


Hello queen ann my life is great if not a bit boring
Posted 8/3/08

Ann_ wrote:


harp_angel wrote:

hi everyone hows life


hi Ms. harp my good urs?


o well thats good to hear
Posted 8/3/08

Mon937 wrote:

Hello, everyone. How's it goin'?


Great I guess. U?
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

NeoTsukino wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

Hello, everyone. How's it goin'?


Great I guess. U?


I just got done with loads of summer homework, but it's my b-day, so I guess I'm pretty good.
Posted 8/4/08

Mon937 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

Hello, everyone. How's it goin'?


Great I guess. U?


I just got done with loads of summer homework, but it's my b-day, so I guess I'm pretty good.


Really? Happy Birthday! *hugs u tight*
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

NeoTsukino wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

Hello, everyone. How's it goin'?


Great I guess. U?


I just got done with loads of summer homework, but it's my b-day, so I guess I'm pretty good.


Really? Happy Birthday! *hugs u tight*


Thanks!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.