First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Training field
Posted 7/7/08

OverloedDLZ wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


OverloedDLZ wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:



yeah i guess for a person who doesn't know how to use it properly.



*Shoots at targets 55 yards away. each shoot is a bulls eye*
Bacura: I'll never get better training alone.
*See's Lee and Rin*
Hay guys, can I join your training?


Sure. We're chasing after this person right now. Keep up.


*takes off his white coat and wieghts*

Lets go then.


Ok.....
Moderator
21726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ...loveless place...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:

*Its still night time*
(Lee arrives at the training field) "i have to work on my speed." Lee kept saying to himself.


Hmmm.....I guess i'll just watch....


(Lee was getting ready to run when there was an explosion.) "What was that?" Lee asked.


I don't know. Should we go check it out?


"Yea. Lets go." Lee said as he ran in the direction of the explosion.


*starts to run* Do you think it could be a fight?


Possibly, or someone screwed up a jutsu." Lee said as he hopped from tree branch to tree branch.


Hmmm possibly...so....


(They got to where the explosion had been. All around was burned leaves and a crater) "Wow powerful jutsu." Lee said.


yeah i guess for a person who doesn't know how to use it properly.


"I'm not too sure." Lee said as he saw a burned corpse in the crater. (Lee could her footsteps running tword the other end of the training field) "Hes running!" Lee said as he chased after the sound.


Ok you go on ahead i'll catch up.


(Lee drew his kunai and tossed them at the figure running away) "I'll get you." Lee said as he ran.


*Shoots at the figure*
I think I hit it.
Posted 7/7/08

Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:

*Its still night time*
(Lee arrives at the training field) "i have to work on my speed." Lee kept saying to himself.


Hmmm.....I guess i'll just watch....


(Lee was getting ready to run when there was an explosion.) "What was that?" Lee asked.


I don't know. Should we go check it out?


"Yea. Lets go." Lee said as he ran in the direction of the explosion.


*starts to run* Do you think it could be a fight?


Possibly, or someone screwed up a jutsu." Lee said as he hopped from tree branch to tree branch.


Hmmm possibly...so....


(They got to where the explosion had been. All around was burned leaves and a crater) "Wow powerful jutsu." Lee said.


yeah i guess for a person who doesn't know how to use it properly.


"I'm not too sure." Lee said as he saw a burned corpse in the crater. (Lee could her footsteps running tword the other end of the training field) "Hes running!" Lee said as he chased after the sound.


Ok you go on ahead i'll catch up.


(Lee drew his kunai and tossed them at the figure running away) "I'll get you." Lee said as he ran.


*starts to run* .....hmmm...
Posted 7/7/08

NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:

*Its still night time*
(Lee arrives at the training field) "i have to work on my speed." Lee kept saying to himself.


Hmmm.....I guess i'll just watch....


(Lee was getting ready to run when there was an explosion.) "What was that?" Lee asked.


I don't know. Should we go check it out?


"Yea. Lets go." Lee said as he ran in the direction of the explosion.


*starts to run* Do you think it could be a fight?


Possibly, or someone screwed up a jutsu." Lee said as he hopped from tree branch to tree branch.


Hmmm possibly...so....


(They got to where the explosion had been. All around was burned leaves and a crater) "Wow powerful jutsu." Lee said.


yeah i guess for a person who doesn't know how to use it properly.


"I'm not too sure." Lee said as he saw a burned corpse in the crater. (Lee could her footsteps running tword the other end of the training field) "Hes running!" Lee said as he chased after the sound.


Ok you go on ahead i'll catch up.


(Lee drew his kunai and tossed them at the figure running away) "I'll get you." Lee said as he ran.


*starts to run* .....hmmm...


(The figure turned around and started to do hand signs. Lee read the hand signs and immediately jumped away) "Move! Its a very dangerous jutsu!!!" Lee yelled.
Posted 7/7/08

Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:

*Its still night time*
(Lee arrives at the training field) "i have to work on my speed." Lee kept saying to himself.


Hmmm.....I guess i'll just watch....


(Lee was getting ready to run when there was an explosion.) "What was that?" Lee asked.


I don't know. Should we go check it out?


"Yea. Lets go." Lee said as he ran in the direction of the explosion.


*starts to run* Do you think it could be a fight?


Possibly, or someone screwed up a jutsu." Lee said as he hopped from tree branch to tree branch.


Hmmm possibly...so....


(They got to where the explosion had been. All around was burned leaves and a crater) "Wow powerful jutsu." Lee said.


yeah i guess for a person who doesn't know how to use it properly.


"I'm not too sure." Lee said as he saw a burned corpse in the crater. (Lee could her footsteps running tword the other end of the training field) "Hes running!" Lee said as he chased after the sound.


Ok you go on ahead i'll catch up.


(Lee drew his kunai and tossed them at the figure running away) "I'll get you." Lee said as he ran.


*starts to run* .....hmmm...


(The figure turned around and started to do hand signs. Lee read the hand signs and immediately jumped away) "Move! Its a very dangerous jutsu!!!" Lee yelled.


*jumps* Ahh.....what the??
Moderator
21726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ...loveless place...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/8/08

Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


Lonewolf22 wrote:

*Its still night time*
(Lee arrives at the training field) "i have to work on my speed." Lee kept saying to himself.


Hmmm.....I guess i'll just watch....


(Lee was getting ready to run when there was an explosion.) "What was that?" Lee asked.


I don't know. Should we go check it out?


"Yea. Lets go." Lee said as he ran in the direction of the explosion.


*starts to run* Do you think it could be a fight?


Possibly, or someone screwed up a jutsu." Lee said as he hopped from tree branch to tree branch.


Hmmm possibly...so....


(They got to where the explosion had been. All around was burned leaves and a crater) "Wow powerful jutsu." Lee said.


yeah i guess for a person who doesn't know how to use it properly.


"I'm not too sure." Lee said as he saw a burned corpse in the crater. (Lee could her footsteps running tword the other end of the training field) "Hes running!" Lee said as he chased after the sound.


Ok you go on ahead i'll catch up.


(Lee drew his kunai and tossed them at the figure running away) "I'll get you." Lee said as he ran.


*starts to run* .....hmmm...


(The figure turned around and started to do hand signs. Lee read the hand signs and immediately jumped away) "Move! Its a very dangerous jutsu!!!" Lee yelled.


*A fire Ball flyes toward Rin*
Bacura: Noooooooo!!! *Jumps in the way and is hit by the fire ball*
Member
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
*jumps in to avoid the fire ball*
oh a training field
*gets 5 kunai's and immediately hits it bulls eye on the target*
hmmm too easy
*jumps to a tree, gets 3 shurikens then turns around*
hmm this will be so easy
*throws the shurikens and hits the Middle of the target by knocking off the kunai's that first hit it*
Member
9597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hidden Sound Vill...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
hey people , can i join u?
Member
25942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Neptune.
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
*appears*
...
*pulls out 3 senbon*
Member
9597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hidden Sound Vill...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
I will let you people see how shadow looks like
Member
25942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Neptune.
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Kabuto1987 wrote:

I will let you people see how shadow looks like


Hey, Shadow... want to train...?

Member
1364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently Off CR,...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Hello! What's everyone doing? There's weapons everywhere. Can I join?
Member
25942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Neptune.
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Ashiru-Chan wrote:

Hello! What's everyone doing? There's weapons everywhere. Can I join?


Sure...
*takes hyuuga pose*
I'm Tsuki Hyuuga, and you are?
*pulls out senbon*

Member
9597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hidden Sound Vill...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
*Take's out katana*
*ready to train*
Member
1364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently Off CR,...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Hikayo! ^^ Nice 2 meet ya!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.