First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
~~+ Avi ConTest +~~
4271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The World that ne...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/4/08
Okies!
Thiz is Our first Contest in This Group..
Avi Contest..
Please Join!!:D

Rules:
-Must b PG-13(even i dunno wats the meaning of PG-13 =.=)
-Must gt an Anime Classes word in thr..
-The picture Must related to Shugo Chara..(Cz The theme now was Shugo Chara..:D)
-everyOne can Join..except the ProSlackers~=P


Rewards(if euu win):
-Become a Semi-ProSlacker..
-Ur Avi will be posted in the group profile with ur username..
-Gift Frm each of the ProSlackers..:D

Deadline: 10 July!!
So make it now..or euu'll b late..XP~

Thr will be 3 winners..
we take the first rank as the group avi..:D


Judges!!
-x3_Girl
-jcroxx
-XxLizzIxX
-angelselma
1981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the earth i'm ste...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
I can't jooooin T^T
1981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the earth i'm ste...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
eh? wut gift??
Posted 7/4/08
yah lol we chant join!!~
yah i noe wuts dah giftties???
wat cld u give on crunchyy??
o_X
4271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The World that ne...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
lolz?anything..badges,avi,banner,or other to gift thm..
Just think of something..XD~~
1981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the earth i'm ste...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
whoa~
x]
4271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The World that ne...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
lolz...XD~~
Figure out wat euu'll give?XDXD~~
1981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the earth i'm ste...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
maybe some pictures~
but i wonder if the winners will hate it or not~ X[
Posted 7/4/08
Am i first to enter?
okay here are the Avis i made ^^
Avii:


Banner:


They were all made by me ^^
Posted 7/4/08

nanasuperfour wrote:

Am i first to enter?
okay here are the Avis i made ^^
Avii:


Banner:


They were all made by me ^^




hahaha fanQQQ
dere nicee!!~
oohh n yea u r
lol
dis group isnt dat active xcept for the mods nn creator!~
so lets hope you cld beh active nn tlk in dis group as well!!~
fanQQ once again!~

Posted 7/4/08

XxLizzIxX wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:

Am i first to enter?
okay here are the Avis i made ^^
Avii:


Banner:


They were all made by me ^^




hahaha fanQQQ
dere nicee!!~
oohh n yea u r
lol
dis group isnt dat active xcept for the mods nn creator!~
so lets hope you cld beh active nn tlk in dis group as well!!~
fanQQ once again!~



i only just joined in but me LOVEEEE this group, and me gona be very acctive!! i already posted in the other forum.. ^^
Posted 7/4/08

nanasuperfour wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:

Am i first to enter?
okay here are the Avis i made ^^
Avii:


Banner:


They were all made by me ^^




hahaha fanQQQ
dere nicee!!~
oohh n yea u r
lol
dis group isnt dat active xcept for the mods nn creator!~
so lets hope you cld beh active nn tlk in dis group as well!!~
fanQQ once again!~



i only just joined in but me LOVEEEE this group, and me gona be very acctive!! i already posted in the other forum.. ^^


hahaha loL!!~
fanQQ for joining!!~
nn dnks for luhhving dah group!~?~
Posted 7/4/08

XxLizzIxX wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:

Am i first to enter?
okay here are the Avis i made ^^
Avii:


Banner:


They were all made by me ^^




hahaha fanQQQ
dere nicee!!~
oohh n yea u r
lol
dis group isnt dat active xcept for the mods nn creator!~
so lets hope you cld beh active nn tlk in dis group as well!!~
fanQQ once again!~



i only just joined in but me LOVEEEE this group, and me gona be very acctive!! i already posted in the other forum.. ^^


hahaha loL!!~
fanQQ for joining!!~
nn dnks for luhhving dah group!~?~


hehe ^-^ my pleasure!!! ^-^
Posted 7/4/08

nanasuperfour wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:

Am i first to enter?
okay here are the Avis i made ^^
Avii:


Banner:


They were all made by me ^^




hahaha fanQQQ
dere nicee!!~
oohh n yea u r
lol
dis group isnt dat active xcept for the mods nn creator!~
so lets hope you cld beh active nn tlk in dis group as well!!~
fanQQ once again!~



i only just joined in but me LOVEEEE this group, and me gona be very acctive!! i already posted in the other forum.. ^^


hahaha loL!!~
fanQQ for joining!!~
nn dnks for luhhving dah group!~?~


hehe ^-^ my pleasure!!! ^-^


hahaha i doughts chuu went offline
>.>
hehee!!~
Posted 7/5/08

XxLizzIxX wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:

Am i first to enter?
okay here are the Avis i made ^^
Avii:


Banner:


They were all made by me ^^




hahaha fanQQQ
dere nicee!!~
oohh n yea u r
lol
dis group isnt dat active xcept for the mods nn creator!~
so lets hope you cld beh active nn tlk in dis group as well!!~
fanQQ once again!~



i only just joined in but me LOVEEEE this group, and me gona be very acctive!! i already posted in the other forum.. ^^


hahaha loL!!~
fanQQ for joining!!~
nn dnks for luhhving dah group!~?~


hehe ^-^ my pleasure!!! ^-^


hahaha i doughts chuu went offline
>.>
hehee!!~


nopeee ^^ me still on ^^ me goign to chat in the Chat forum of this group!! ^-^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.