First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
E3 2008
Posted 7/12/08
GRRRRRRRRRRR!


High School Musical 3: Senior Year (DS)
High School Musical 3: Senior Year Dance (PC, PS2, Wii, X360)


WTF IS THIS SHIT!
145755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

GRRRRRRRRRRR!


High School Musical 3: Senior Year (DS)
High School Musical 3: Senior Year Dance (PC, PS2, Wii, X360)


WTF IS THIS SHIT!


ya really its like video game spam =_= honestly y the hell r making video games out of that stupid movie u.u
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
ever since they dumbed down the e3 its not the same companies pulling out of the summit no booth babes and what not
but iam still looking forward to it there are a couple of games i would like to keep an eye on specifically
prince of persia,sf4,dc vs mk and farcry 2
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / doing a handstand...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
star ocean 4
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 7/15/08

Ryoma73 wrote:

Man Nintendo is going to announce the new Animal crossing for the Wii!


Not only that they just announced that there is going to be a main like speaker for animal crossing where you can finally talk to your friends....

and Nintendo also announced the new motion sensor plus for the wiimote and new hames like Wii Resort Play and Wii music....looks pretty cool to me



Resistance 2 look so fucking good....OMG Sony is trying to get the core players to but their shit....
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / México
Offline
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 7/15/08
Ok so I was looking at the stuff for Nintendo this year and it seems that the best three I could find there were de blob (which at the beginning looked a lot like Katamari series), Animal Crossing and deadly creatures :\ ...I really need a PS3. No but seriously I was hoping on a remake for Kid Icarus or Eternal Darkness. Although de blob seems promising
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / México
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

Kira0309 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

GRRRRRRRRRRR!


High School Musical 3: Senior Year (DS)
High School Musical 3: Senior Year Dance (PC, PS2, Wii, X360)


WTF IS THIS SHIT!


ya really its like video game spam =_= honestly y the hell r making video games out of that stupid movie u.u


I agree with you that movie is so damn anoying that everytime anyone pronounces the words High Scool Musical my ears bleed

583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
The only game that seems to garner much interest from me is Resident Evil 5, and it's only because I loved RE4 so much (and the new co-op mode is a definite plus). Prince of Persia seems interesting, but they really need to do something new with the franchise.
2653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
Animal crossing wii looks awesome but nintendo...screwed up with the rest...
WHERE THE **** IS ZELDA!!!!!!!!?????????
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

sigma_draconis wrote:

The only game that seems to garner much interest from me is Resident Evil 5, and it's only because I loved RE4 so much (and the new co-op mode is a definite plus). Prince of Persia seems interesting, but they really need to do something new with the franchise.


well personally dude i think they are doing a lot of NEW to the franchise which i think is upsetting a lot of players the new look for the game for starters and the new 1on 1 battles which they say will be cinematic as in fighting games but iam still waiting for more news on the subject.
Posted 7/15/08

sigma_draconis wrote:

The only game that seems to garner much interest from me is Resident Evil 5, and it's only because I loved RE4 so much (and the new co-op mode is a definite plus). Prince of Persia seems interesting, but they really need to do something new with the franchise.


They totally redid Prince of Persia dude.
43028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

lI0_0ll wrote:

Anyways, anyone looking forward to these games? No? Don't Care? Looking Forward into Something Else? Whatever? XD

And Where's Square Enix? XD lol



Wait..so there's not going to be any Square Enix? No Final Fantasy 13 Info? I read somewhere that they were gonna be present at E3 this year since last year they didn't show up with much.


3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08

nortonpang wrote:


lI0_0ll wrote:

Anyways, anyone looking forward to these games? No? Don't Care? Looking Forward into Something Else? Whatever? XD

And Where's Square Enix? XD lol



Wait..so there's not going to be any Square Enix? No Final Fantasy 13 Info? I read somewhere that they were gonna be present at E3 this year since last year they didn't show up with much.




where the hell have you been hiding under a rock for teh past 5 years go check
www.gamespot.com NOW. FF13 is now multiplatform dude and theres a new trailer for FF13 as well
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08

dmitsuki wrote:


sigma_draconis wrote:

The only game that seems to garner much interest from me is Resident Evil 5, and it's only because I loved RE4 so much (and the new co-op mode is a definite plus). Prince of Persia seems interesting, but they really need to do something new with the franchise.


They totally redid Prince of Persia dude.


When I say do something new, I don't mean just doing a new story with new art style (although those changes are certainly welcome). What I meant was revamping the gameplay. From what I've seen in trailers it looks like they're keeping the 3D platforming style of gameplay from the last gen trilogy. As much as I love those games, it's time to have some changes.
1163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Either CA or GA, US
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Oh boy E3... I'm not even paying that much attention except for Street Fighter IV, Resident Evil 5, and Call of Duty: World at War after it was heavily toned down. But when the E for All happens in Los Angeles in October, I'm going to attend the event.

It's going to be awesome using the Wii Zapper on CoD: WaW to burn the enemies with flamethrower.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.