Remove this ad
First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
Shugo Chara Manga Discussion
Member
6966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Somewhere on Earth
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
i hope it come out soon
Member
67116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08

Thanks so much kaede 8D!
OMG Nagihiko chara naris with both Temari & his new chara Rizumu?! Yay finally 8]
Err could that monster at the end be Ikuto O.O? If it is, poor Ikuto =[
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
yes is very interestion for me to see the manga but the only time that a what is ikuto and amu get together, the only question a have is what is in the locket
Member
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Yup! I have volumes 1-4! Im hoping to get 5 when it comes out! I love the manga! in a way its better than the naime but the anime is in ways better than the manga i guess....
Member
1304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

kiknownou wrote:

Yup! I have volumes 1-4! Im hoping to get 5 when it comes out! I love the manga! in a way its better than the naime but the anime is in ways better than the manga i guess....


volume 5 is out
Member
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

mikaela10 wrote:


kiknownou wrote:

Yup! I have volumes 1-4! Im hoping to get 5 when it comes out! I love the manga! in a way its better than the naime but the anime is in ways better than the manga i guess....


volume 5 is out


Eh really!! oh then I guess Ill be going to get it soon then!
Member
18936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
Look at this: http://hi.baidu.com/summer94013/blog

At the top of the blog, it looks like someone with a basket ball! Does anyone know what chapter this is in?? >_<
Member
67116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

rosebudpony wrote:

Look at this: http://hi.baidu.com/summer94013/blog

At the top of the blog, it looks like someone with a basket ball! Does anyone know what chapter this is in?? >_<

That's chapter 34. It just came out on October 3rd. You can read Hinano's summary of it. Link posted on the 1st page ;D
Member
18936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

xxrawrbabyrawrxx wrote:


rosebudpony wrote:

Look at this: http://hi.baidu.com/summer94013/blog

At the top of the blog, it looks like someone with a basket ball! Does anyone know what chapter this is in?? >_<

That's chapter 34. It just came out on October 3rd. You can read Hinano's summary of it. Link posted on the 1st page ;D


Thank you! ^_^
Member
10024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / you seriously don...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
i can't wait for the next chapter... wonder what going to happen next.. XD
Member
6966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Somewhere on Earth
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
it is gettin really interesting. hope they could show it in anime soon
Member
433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore ~
Offline
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/7/08
chapter 28 is in which volume ?
and now how many volumes has been released ?
sorry i was totally noob at sc manga >~<
Member
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / secret!
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
at this rate the anime will catch up to the manga...the new girl who turns eggs into question marks..is she only in the anime?
Member
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
wait did ikuto turn in2 a monster in the end? SOMEONE TELL ME O.O
Member
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a small plasti...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
*reading reviews over and over again* wagh i can't wait for vol. 7 to come out in english!!!! X3 vol. 5 [english] comes out near the end of december, i think... >.< can't wait!!
First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.