First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
most perverted anime youve ever seen
4457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
ultimate girls was the most perverted anime ive ver watched, i didnt like it, it was basically hentai, with clothes on
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Behind the Lookin...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
To Love Ru and Love Love?
4457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

Shinikage wrote:

To Love Ru and Love Love?


yeah lol i was watching love love, and i didnt no that it showed everything until like the 4th episode, i didnt finish it tho
1821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
i think this is a dup.. nevermind

uhm for me kanokon, tolove and girls bravo
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I get around
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
if u guys are saying that. u obviosly havent watched any of the "Green Green" animes
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
kanokon
futari ecchi
to love ru
Posted 7/4/08
ikkitousen
and

also one upcoming anime . . .

sekirei XD
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
THIS IS A DUPE THREAD.
103973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

ikkitousen
and

also one upcoming anime . . .

sekirei XD


DVD version now plz XD

Posted 7/4/08

AnimeKami wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

ikkitousen
and

also one upcoming anime . . .

sekirei XD


DVD version now plz XD



LOL.

i couldn't wait for the anime

so i read the manga XD
103973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

YojimboMifune wrote:



LOL.

i couldn't wait for the anime

so i read the manga XD


V_V more pics lol

Posted 7/4/08 , edited 7/4/08

AnimeKami wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:



LOL.

i couldn't wait for the anime

so i read the manga XD


V_V more pics lol



damn!

i still have nothing on that pic. . .
103973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:



LOL.

i couldn't wait for the anime

so i read the manga XD


V_V more pics lol



damn!

i still have nothing on that pic. . .





Posted 7/4/08

AnimeKami wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:



LOL.

i couldn't wait for the anime

so i read the manga XD


V_V more pics lol



damn!

i still have nothing on that pic. . .







im in a computer shop . . . so i can't make mots . . .

>___<
103973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:



LOL.

i couldn't wait for the anime

so i read the manga XD


V_V more pics lol



damn!

i still have nothing on that pic. . .







im in a computer shop . . . so i can't make mots . . .

>___<


>.> good job lol XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.