First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Affiliate
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/08 , edited 7/4/08



Neko lovers is in search for groups to be affies with it!




Requirements


+ The group must have at least 18k cr pts
+ The group must have their own banner
+ Group which are not imitations of other groups
+ The group should be active





Form



+ Group Creator:
+ Why do you want to be affies?
+ What will you help to the group?
+ Group Banner url:







Member
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
+ Group Creator: aisheteru_hiei18
+ Why do you want to be affies? so to make my group bigger nya >.<
+ What will you help to the group? help it bacome known nya =__=
+ Group Banner url:



Posted 7/7/08
+ Group Creator:Coookiieeex3
+ Why do you want to be affies? nothing teeheehee
+ What will you help to the group? I dont knoe gomen!!
+ Group Banner url: http://cdimg1.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/07072008/2/b/0/7/2b07ca79984090_full.jpg
------------------------------------------------
gomen ne nina-chan is baka!!!
6293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ------->BeSiDe YoU
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08
+ Group Creator: me....^_^ blossom
+ Why do you want to be affies? : i think its cool and for more exposure.. nyuu~
+ What will you help to the group? *** nyuu~.. its expansion..
+ Group Banner url: http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa52/silent_sonata/yo.gif





Member
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08
+ Group Creator: Snowrice he's outta the...country so me is in charge [i know him in real life]
+ Why do you want to be affies?: u advertise us, we'll advertise u= more members for both groups =P
+ What will you help to the group?: i invite a lot, copy and pasting may seem like hard work but it actually goes by really fast. we'll do this if u give us ur support ^__^
+ Group Banner url:



http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/06102008/6/d/7/d/6d7dd36abda410_full.gif

this is our top but theres more in the link i posted ^__^

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Curse_of_Evil_School_Politicians/pages/contest+results

hmm..we do 'descriptions' so if u have one we'll put it up but if not we'll make one up 4 u ^__^

edit: dang i posted lots of spelling errors =__=
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

blossom_princess wrote:

+ Group Creator: me....^_^ blossom
+ Why do you want to be affies? : i think its cool and for more exposure.. nyuu~
+ What will you help to the group? *** nyuu~.. its expansion..
+ Group Banner url: http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa52/silent_sonata/yo.gif









Haii we ur group is now our new affiliate!

please put out banner to in ur group ^^

thankies

tsugumi09-Creator
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

XxPastaxX wrote:

+ Group Creator: Snowrice he's outta the...country so me is in charge [i know him in real life]
+ Why do you want to be affies?: u advertise us, we'll advertise u= more members for both groups =P
+ What will you help to the group?: i invite a lot, copy and pasting may seem like hard work but it actually goes by really fast. we'll do this if u give us ur support ^__^
+ Group Banner url:



http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/06102008/6/d/7/d/6d7dd36abda410_full.gif

this is our top but theres more in the link i posted ^__^

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Curse_of_Evil_School_Politicians/pages/contest+results

hmm..we do 'descriptions' so if u have one we'll put it up but if not we'll make one up 4 u ^__^

edit: dang i posted lots of spelling errors =__=







Haii we ur group is now our new affiliate!

please put out banner to in ur group ^^

thankies

tsugumi09-Creator


Member
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:

+ Group Creator: Snowrice he's outta the...country so me is in charge [i know him in real life]
+ Why do you want to be affies?: u advertise us, we'll advertise u= more members for both groups =P
+ What will you help to the group?: i invite a lot, copy and pasting may seem like hard work but it actually goes by really fast. we'll do this if u give us ur support ^__^
+ Group Banner url:



http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/06102008/6/d/7/d/6d7dd36abda410_full.gif

this is our top but theres more in the link i posted ^__^

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Curse_of_Evil_School_Politicians/pages/contest+results

hmm..we do 'descriptions' so if u have one we'll put it up but if not we'll make one up 4 u ^__^

edit: dang i posted lots of spelling errors =__=







Haii we ur group is now our new affiliate!

please put out banner to in ur group ^^

thankies

tsugumi09-Creator





wo0t thnx for being our affies [sorry the reply is late we probably have diff time zones xP]
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08

tsugumi09 wrote:




Neko lovers is in search for groups to be affies with it!




Requirements


+ The group must have at least 18k cr pts
+ The group must have their own banner
+ Group which are not imitations of other groups
+ The group should be active





Form



+ Group Creator:
+ Why do you want to be affies?
+ What will you help to the group?
+ Group Banner url:





+Group Creator:Suki-Daisuki
+Because Your group and my group are COOL TO THE BEEP BEEP BEEP
+Because we get tons of member flooding into my group and check out the variety of afflies we have and prehaps joining them if they have a kawaii profile or avatar appeals to them and will post in your group about it that will give Neko Lovers X3 major Cr points affect~~!

+Avatar Creations


Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

Suki-Daisuki wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:




Neko lovers is in search for groups to be affies with it!




Requirements


+ The group must have at least 18k cr pts
+ The group must have their own banner
+ Group which are not imitations of other groups
+ The group should be active





Form



+ Group Creator:
+ Why do you want to be affies?
+ What will you help to the group?
+ Group Banner url:





+Group Creator:Suki-Daisuki
+Because Your group and my group are COOL TO THE BEEP BEEP BEEP
+Because we get tons of member flooding into my group and check out the variety of afflies we have and prehaps joining them if they have a kawaii profile or avatar appeals to them and will post in your group about it that will give Neko Lovers X3 major Cr points affect~~!

+Avatar Creations




Haii we ur group is now our new affiliate!

please put out banner to in ur group ^^

thankies

tsugumi09-Creator



Member
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
+ Group Creator: valkyrie_medina24
+ Why do you want to be affies? Because we want to XD
+ What will you help to the group? Hmmmm. Let's see in the future XD
+ Group Banner url: can i send this to u later?

GROUP NAME - The Anime House (26 000+ CR PTS)
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08
+ Group Creator: LittleAnimeFan2
+ Why do you want to be affies?: Because you group is freaking awesome!!!!
+ What will you help to the group?: I will put my Banner in your group and ur Banner in my group so both members come
+ Group Banner url: (The Group Banner is in the spoiler)

Inu-Dog Lovers
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:

+ Group Creator: valkyrie_medina24
+ Why do you want to be affies? Because we want to XD
+ What will you help to the group? Hmmmm. Let's see in the future XD
+ Group Banner url: can i send this to u later?

GROUP NAME - The Anime House (26 000+ CR PTS)




Haii we ur group is now our new affiliate!

please put out banner to in ur group ^^

and please pm suu ur banner

thankies

tsugumi09-Creator
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

+ Group Creator: LittleAnimeFan2
+ Why do you want to be affies?: Because you group is freaking awesome!!!!
+ What will you help to the group?: I will put my Banner in your group and ur Banner in my group so both members come
+ Group Banner url: (The Group Banner is in the spoiler)

Inu-Dog Lovers


Haii we ur group is now our new affiliate!

even if you lack the cr pts that is required

suu accepted it because ur group is kawai ne?

please put out banner to in ur group ^^

thankies

tsugumi09-Creator
Member
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:

+ Group Creator: valkyrie_medina24
+ Why do you want to be affies? Because we want to XD
+ What will you help to the group? Hmmmm. Let's see in the future XD
+ Group Banner url: can i send this to u later?

GROUP NAME - The Anime House (26 000+ CR PTS)




Haii we ur group is now our new affiliate!

please put out banner to in ur group ^^

and please pm suu ur banner

thankies

tsugumi09-Creator




it took so long sorry XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.