First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
°Event 3° Best neko Siggy
Moderator
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Suki-Daisuki wrote:


anime_kitty08 wrote:

my entry o.O it ish green nyaa~~ yatta~! xD

ish a miracle.. me no use even 1 single brushie nyaa~~ haha xD


KAWAII-ICIOUS No wonder it from Sara-chan tehee~


nyaha~ thankies<3 lol xD me no use brushie o.O
Posted 7/9/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:


Suki-Daisuki wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


♥ the event is about making a signature related to neko/ nekomimi

♥ Siggy is like this


♥ There should be "Neko Lovers X3" written on it

♥ Avoid making it a banner
(e.g. Join now)

♥ Size should be around
width: 350-460 pixels
height: 100-250 pixels

♥ Pics to be used should be neko ones

♥ If you will put ur watermark please make it small or do not make it too big

♥ Do not request from avi making groups







date
submission ends on august 01,2008
(plenty of time to make)

Voting starts on August 2, 2008
and it ends on August 20, 2008




-Here my entry~~! Pshhh it not good 6 mins. to complete *pokes mii head*
-the pink heart is my signature and my name in white >.>


OMG o.O you must really lyk orange o.O
nyaha~~!! it's hawt x3


no way it green way better it the color of MONEY~~!
Moderator
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Suki-Daisuki wrote:


anime_kitty08 wrote:


Suki-Daisuki wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


♥ the event is about making a signature related to neko/ nekomimi

♥ Siggy is like this


♥ There should be "Neko Lovers X3" written on it

♥ Avoid making it a banner
(e.g. Join now)

♥ Size should be around
width: 350-460 pixels
height: 100-250 pixels

♥ Pics to be used should be neko ones

♥ If you will put ur watermark please make it small or do not make it too big

♥ Do not request from avi making groups







date
submission ends on august 01,2008
(plenty of time to make)

Voting starts on August 2, 2008
and it ends on August 20, 2008




-Here my entry~~! Pshhh it not good 6 mins. to complete *pokes mii head*
-the pink heart is my signature and my name in white >.>


OMG o.O you must really lyk orange o.O
nyaha~~!! it's hawt x3


no way it green way better it the color of MONEY~~!


lol xD nyaa~~!! ur neko ish also from digi charat?? lol xD
Posted 7/9/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:


Suki-Daisuki wrote:


anime_kitty08 wrote:


Suki-Daisuki wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


♥ the event is about making a signature related to neko/ nekomimi

♥ Siggy is like this


♥ There should be "Neko Lovers X3" written on it

♥ Avoid making it a banner
(e.g. Join now)

♥ Size should be around
width: 350-460 pixels
height: 100-250 pixels

♥ Pics to be used should be neko ones

♥ If you will put ur watermark please make it small or do not make it too big

♥ Do not request from avi making groups







date
submission ends on august 01,2008
(plenty of time to make)

Voting starts on August 2, 2008
and it ends on August 20, 2008




-Here my entry~~! Pshhh it not good 6 mins. to complete *pokes mii head*
-the pink heart is my signature and my name in white >.>


OMG o.O you must really lyk orange o.O
nyaha~~!! it's hawt x3


no way it green way better it the color of MONEY~~!


lol xD nyaa~~!! ur neko ish also from digi charat?? lol xD


I now arent they kawaii~~ =^( . )^= well gtg *snore i stay up all nite i think me sleep baii
Member
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~ Philippines ~
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

animaelovvahjene wrote:


paula_sison wrote:

here's my siggy ^__^

Hope i look like siggy because it's my first time ^__^


i love this!


Thankies ^__^


Member
11366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08


this is too plain i made another version of it but then my computer turned off before i could save it ;__;
Member
292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sitting on the fl...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08


totally uncreative but w/e ^^"
Member
3653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / mochi mochii
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Does it matter if it's a guy? o_o;;

Member
69448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
is this ok ?

Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

CherryPup wrote:

Does it matter if it's a guy? o_o;;



nope it doesn't ♥su
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

MissZombie wrote:

is this ok ?



haii it is ♥su
Member
3653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / mochi mochii
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
Made another one ><

Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:

my entry o.O it ish green nyaa~~ yatta~! xD

ish a miracle.. me no use even 1 single brushie nyaa~~ haha xD


ne ne sara chan i thought u are in purple ~lmao
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

CherryPup wrote:

Made another one ><



this is kawaii
~lmao a lot uses this pic
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

xoxochu wrote:



this is too plain i made another version of it but then my computer turned off before i could save it ;__;


simple yet kawaii
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.