First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Start Role Playing Here!
Member
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Divine_Beauty wrote:

*looks just a tad suspicious, but covers it up* "i wonder why...eh, oh well!" "hai, i will!" *embaressed face* "oh and uhm...Lu-kun? i feel rude for asking, but....areyouagirorboycuzidontknoe!!!" *embaressed* "gomen...that was a rude question for me to ask..."

"and the pancakes are delicious! thank you very much^^" *bows* "and sure, the garden sounds great."


*chuckles* "Don't worry Tomi-chan, i get that alot. Actually *whispers* i'm a boy that was borned without my *gestures downwards* n i had to live my pitiful life as a girl when i actually like girls!" *watches Tomi's horrified expression and Bursts out laughing" "Haha! Gomen Tomi-chan! You're just too cute to messa round with. I'm a boy "for now". i know i look really girlish that the Queen even pulls me along for her weekend shopping therapy sessions.... *groans* O! you should come with us next time!" *ruffles ur hair*
Posted 7/8/08
*has a stange expression and wide eyes till she sees ur joking* aha...so ur a boy, ne? >///////////< meh ishnt cute! and hm? i'll go shopping..i dun mind..^^" *fixes my hair* "mou...."

(OOC: i might be replying late for some time, i'mm being forced off the compy by my dadX___X gomen!!!)
Member
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Divine_Beauty wrote:

*has a stange expression and wide eyes till she sees ur joking* aha...so ur a boy, ne? >///////////< meh ishnt cute! and hm? i'll go shopping..i dun mind..^^" *fixes my hair* "mou...."

(OOC: i might be replying late for some time, i'mm being forced off the compy by my dadX___X gomen!!!)



*chuckles* "u look really tired. you should go back to ur room and rest.I'll see ya tomorrow, so don't worry about being in a foreign place. *winks*"

*leads u back to ur room n smiles* "Oyasumi, Tomi-chan."
Posted 7/8/08
"hm tired? i do? hounto?" *yawns quietly* "aha...i guess i am...funny..i didint even realize..." "strange....i just felt...all my energy drain...i wonder why..."*thinks it must be the ride here* "hm....guess its nothing. no need to bother everyone with it." "ah, hai...arigato Lu-kun." *walks with u back to room* "uhm arigato gozaimasu for the food!" *walks into room and closes door* "hi Shii-chan. how're you doing?" *picks her up and places her on my bed " ne....r u sleepy too....?" *Shii-chan curls up in a ball* hmm... guess so." *changes into tank top and shorts and lays down* whispers"so...i'll be living here...ne? its a nice place, so you dont have to worrie, Okaa-san, Otou-san" *pets Shii-chan*
Member
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Lucifer stands outside Hitomi's door with an unreadable expression. Assured that the girl was sleep, he flicked his glance to an unusually dark corner of the corridoor. Sighing, he muttered "Yes yes Shadow, i know i shouldn't have casted an energy sapping spell on her, but you know as well as i do that we both felt something dark around the grounds just now."

A black panther-like creature emerged from the pool of darkness and cocked its head at Lucifer, as if to ask a question. "*sigh* No, i don't want you to investigate the grounds. For the moment, i'd like you to stay by Hitomi's side until i'm sure there are no threats around. She's too powerful and unexperienced to fall into enemy hands. I'll go patrol the castle now." With that, Lucifer jumped over the balcony and plumetted into darkness, only to vanish at the last moment.
Member
4595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / You're better off...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

TheSilverFullMoon wrote:

*Aiko,knowing they are being followed,puts up a few traps along the way* Hitomi,I know you are new and all,but there has been a lot of strange incidents going on,and the car bombing is just one of them. Please,when you have a chance, watch over Ai and help scout the country. I'm begging you,because my magic alone isnt enough. Lend me your strength,ne?


*the strange character passes through the traps with ease not setting them off.*
Member
4595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / You're better off...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

darkmbracer wrote:

Lucifer stands outside Hitomi's door with an unreadable expression. Assured that the girl was sleep, he flicked his glance to an unusually dark corner of the corridoor. Sighing, he muttered "Yes yes Shadow, i know i shouldn't have casted an energy sapping spell on her, but you know as well as i do that we both felt something dark around the grounds just now."

A black panther-like creature emerged from the pool of darkness and cocked its head at Lucifer, as if to ask a question. "*sigh* No, i don't want you to investigate the grounds. For the moment, i'd like you to stay by Hitomi's side until i'm sure there are no threats around. She's too powerful and unexperienced to fall into enemy hands. I'll go patrol the castle now." With that, Lucifer jumped over the balcony and plumetted into darkness, only to vanish at the last moment.


*when you land you find a kunai at your neck. a dark, but familiar voice whispers in your ear "You hurt her and you die" and the presence vanishes as if it was never there*
Member
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Pheonix_Flare wrote:


darkmbracer wrote:

Lucifer stands outside Hitomi's door with an unreadable expression. Assured that the girl was sleep, he flicked his glance to an unusually dark corner of the corridoor. Sighing, he muttered "Yes yes Shadow, i know i shouldn't have casted an energy sapping spell on her, but you know as well as i do that we both felt something dark around the grounds just now."

A black panther-like creature emerged from the pool of darkness and cocked its head at Lucifer, as if to ask a question. "*sigh* No, i don't want you to investigate the grounds. For the moment, i'd like you to stay by Hitomi's side until i'm sure there are no threats around. She's too powerful and unexperienced to fall into enemy hands. I'll go patrol the castle now." With that, Lucifer jumped over the balcony and plumetted into darkness, only to vanish at the last moment.


*when you land you find a kunai at your neck. a dark, but familiar voice whispers in your ear "You hurt her and you die" and the presence vanishes as if it was never there*


Lucifer allows himself a small indulgent smile and whispers into the deepening darkness "I knew it was you."
Member
4595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / You're better off...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

darkmbracer wrote:


Pheonix_Flare wrote:


darkmbracer wrote:

Lucifer stands outside Hitomi's door with an unreadable expression. Assured that the girl was sleep, he flicked his glance to an unusually dark corner of the corridoor. Sighing, he muttered "Yes yes Shadow, i know i shouldn't have casted an energy sapping spell on her, but you know as well as i do that we both felt something dark around the grounds just now."

A black panther-like creature emerged from the pool of darkness and cocked its head at Lucifer, as if to ask a question. "*sigh* No, i don't want you to investigate the grounds. For the moment, i'd like you to stay by Hitomi's side until i'm sure there are no threats around. She's too powerful and unexperienced to fall into enemy hands. I'll go patrol the castle now." With that, Lucifer jumped over the balcony and plumetted into darkness, only to vanish at the last moment.


*when you land you find a kunai at your neck. a dark, but familiar voice whispers in your ear "You hurt her and you die" and the presence vanishes as if it was never there*


Lucifer allows himself a small indulgent smile and whispers into the deepening darkness "I knew it was you."


*Lucifer finds a note on his shoulder that reads *your soul is darker, when it's pitch black i will end you"*
Member
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Lucifer chuckled, "if my soul's darker, i wonder what my brother's like?"

His face took on a darker shade when he questioned himself if the curse could possibly be getting stronger, "afterall, it would explain how my soul would have gotten darker despite me risking my very existance to save the humans that i cherish." . Clenching his left fist, Lucifer sank into a pool of darkness and went on with his patrol around the grounds.
Posted 7/8/08 , edited 7/8/08
(OOC: i'm baaaaack<3)

*slowly blinks eyes open and stretches* "woa...i was asleep for 2 hrs!" *rubs eyes* "hmm....i wonder if anyone else is around to meet. i dont wanna seem rude by not introducing myslef..." *decides to not change into somethiing more formal, and makes sure Shii-chan is set for a couple more hrs, and leaves room* "ano...is anyone around here?" "hmm....Lu-kun told me not to wander too much....but...a little wont hurt, right? gomen, Lu-kun!" *walks around, looking for people to meet and is deep in thought* " hmm...i could have SWORN that someone was following us when i first got here....it was like a feeling i got...hmm...i knoe i felt someone though...i knoe it..." *pondering her thoguhts and wandering around* *doesnt knoe about the energy sapping spell Lu-kun put on me, but for some reason, her power(which she doesnt knoe about) reflected 50% of the spell, so she wasnt asleep for too long*
Member
4595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / You're better off...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Divine_Beauty wrote:

(OOC: i'm baaaaack<3)

*slowly blinks eyes open and stretches* "woa...i was asleep for 2 hrs!" *rubs eyes* "hmm....i wonder if anyone else is around to meet. i dont wanna seem rude by not introducing myslef..." *decides to not change into somethiing more formal, and makes sure Shii-chan is set for a couple more hrs, and leaves room* "ano...is anyone around here?" "hmm....Lu-kun told me not to wander too much....but...a little wont hurt, right? gomen, Lu-kun!" *walks around, looking for people to meet and is deep in thought* " hmm...i could have SWORN that someone was following us when i first got here....it was like a feeling i got...hmm...i knoe i felt someone though...i knoe it..." *pondering her thoguhts and wandering around* *doesnt knoe about the energy sapping spell Lu-kun put on me, but for some reason, her power(which she doesnt knoe about) reflected 50% of the spell, so she wasnt asleep for too long*


*the dark figure from the gate emerges from the shadows and walks by, pausing only for a second, then walking on as if nothing had happened*
Posted 7/8/08

Pheonix_Flare wrote:


Divine_Beauty wrote:

(OOC: i'm baaaaack<3)

*slowly blinks eyes open and stretches* "woa...i was asleep for 2 hrs!" *rubs eyes* "hmm....i wonder if anyone else is around to meet. i dont wanna seem rude by not introducing myslef..." *decides to not change into somethiing more formal, and makes sure Shii-chan is set for a couple more hrs, and leaves room* "ano...is anyone around here?" "hmm....Lu-kun told me not to wander too much....but...a little wont hurt, right? gomen, Lu-kun!" *walks around, looking for people to meet and is deep in thought* " hmm...i could have SWORN that someone was following us when i first got here....it was like a feeling i got...hmm...i knoe i felt someone though...i knoe it..." *pondering her thoguhts and wandering around* *doesnt knoe about the energy sapping spell Lu-kun put on me, but for some reason, her power(which she doesnt knoe about) reflected 50% of the spell, so she wasnt asleep for too long*


*the dark figure from the gate emerges from the shadows and walks by, pausing only for a second, then walking on as if nothing had happened*


*feels the same presence as she did when she first got here, and looks around in a hurry. Spots you and starts quickly walking after you.* "i dont knoe how...but i KNOE that that was the person from before....!" "ch-ch-ch-chotto matte kudasai!" she says while following you*
Member
4595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / You're better off...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Divine_Beauty wrote:


Pheonix_Flare wrote:


Divine_Beauty wrote:

(OOC: i'm baaaaack<3)

*slowly blinks eyes open and stretches* "woa...i was asleep for 2 hrs!" *rubs eyes* "hmm....i wonder if anyone else is around to meet. i dont wanna seem rude by not introducing myslef..." *decides to not change into somethiing more formal, and makes sure Shii-chan is set for a couple more hrs, and leaves room* "ano...is anyone around here?" "hmm....Lu-kun told me not to wander too much....but...a little wont hurt, right? gomen, Lu-kun!" *walks around, looking for people to meet and is deep in thought* " hmm...i could have SWORN that someone was following us when i first got here....it was like a feeling i got...hmm...i knoe i felt someone though...i knoe it..." *pondering her thoguhts and wandering around* *doesnt knoe about the energy sapping spell Lu-kun put on me, but for some reason, her power(which she doesnt knoe about) reflected 50% of the spell, so she wasnt asleep for too long*


*the dark figure from the gate emerges from the shadows and walks by, pausing only for a second, then walking on as if nothing had happened*


*feels the same presence as she did when she first got here, and looks around in a hurry. Spots you and starts quickly walking after you.* "i dont knoe how...but i KNOE that that was the person from before....!" "ch-ch-ch-chotto matte kudasai!" she says while following you*


*walks on as though he heard nothing*
Posted 7/8/08 , edited 7/8/08


"mou....hey! you! Mr. dude who is walking and ignoring me! get back here mr.!" *follows" "i have a question i wanna as you an--hey! stop walking so i can talk to you!!!" She says chasing after him "rassin frassin little..."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.