First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
RANKS
Posted 10/11/08

doggy_kitty wrote:

1.what rank do you want?
i want to be a sun knight demon

2. will you be more active?
if this group fun ...

3.why do you want that rank that you answered in first question
because i am a bad guy


sir dog demon.
Posted 10/11/08

Costin wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


Costin wrote:

1.what rank do you want?
i want to be a sun knight flame weilder

2. will you be more active?
yeah i will

3.why do you want that rank that you answered in first question
because i like fire


sir flame knight costin, welcome aboard.


thank you


my pleasure.
Sun Disciple
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
1. sun knight duel weilder
2. Yes the reason i wasn't cause skol was starting and i was busy
3. I was sun flame wizard but the group restarted so i wanna be a sun knight duel weilder since it's new
44555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~Secret~
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


doggy_kitty wrote:

1.what rank do you want?
i want to be a sun knight demon

2. will you be more active?
if this group fun ...

3.why do you want that rank that you answered in first question
because i am a bad guy


sir dog demon.


huh ? O.O
Posted 10/11/08

doggy_kitty wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


doggy_kitty wrote:

1.what rank do you want?
i want to be a sun knight demon

2. will you be more active?
if this group fun ...

3.why do you want that rank that you answered in first question
because i am a bad guy


sir dog demon.


huh ? O.O


anything wrong with it.
Posted 10/11/08

1234567890qaz wrote:

1. sun knight duel weilder
2. Yes the reason i wasn't cause skol was starting and i was busy
3. I was sun flame wizard but the group restarted so i wanna be a sun knight duel weilder since it's new


duel weilder sisi
44555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~Secret~
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


doggy_kitty wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


doggy_kitty wrote:

1.what rank do you want?
i want to be a sun knight demon

2. will you be more active?
if this group fun ...

3.why do you want that rank that you answered in first question
because i am a bad guy


sir dog demon.


huh ? O.O


anything wrong with it.


nth ...
Posted 10/11/08

doggy_kitty wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


doggy_kitty wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


doggy_kitty wrote:

1.what rank do you want?
i want to be a sun knight demon

2. will you be more active?
if this group fun ...

3.why do you want that rank that you answered in first question
because i am a bad guy


sir dog demon.


huh ? O.O


anything wrong with it.


nth ...


.....
397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the place were je...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
1.what rank do you want?
sun knight ice weilder

2. will you be more active?
sure hehehe

3.why do you want that rank that you answered in first question
coz its cool hehehe
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in the SpaCe of TiMe
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08
1.what rank do you want?
sun knight ice weilder - ice wizards

2. will you be more active?
oh yes (it interests me)

3.why do you want that rank that you answered in first question
interests me a lot (love it) and it suits myself (i think...)
Posted 10/12/08

haru_nii wrote:

1.what rank do you want?
sun knight ice weilder

2. will you be more active?
sure hehehe

3.why do you want that rank that you answered in first question
coz its cool hehehe


ice knight pi-chan
Posted 10/12/08

chean8818 wrote:

1.what rank do you want?
sun knight ice weilder - ice wizards

2. will you be more active?
oh yes (it interests me)

3.why do you want that rank that you answered in first question
interests me a lot (love it) and it suits myself (i think...)


icer chean.
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in the SpaCe of TiMe
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


chean8818 wrote:

1.what rank do you want?
sun knight ice weilder - ice wizards

2. will you be more active?
oh yes (it interests me)

3.why do you want that rank that you answered in first question
interests me a lot (love it) and it suits myself (i think...)


icer chean.


thanks! (i guess)
Posted 10/12/08

chean8818 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


chean8818 wrote:

1.what rank do you want?
sun knight ice weilder - ice wizards

2. will you be more active?
oh yes (it interests me)

3.why do you want that rank that you answered in first question
interests me a lot (love it) and it suits myself (i think...)


icer chean.


thanks! (i guess)


muhaja
397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the place were je...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


haru_nii wrote:

1.what rank do you want?
sun knight ice weilder

2. will you be more active?
sure hehehe

3.why do you want that rank that you answered in first question
coz its cool hehehe


ice knight pi-chan


wahoo!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.