First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The Time Clan
Posted 7/26/08

meer12 wrote:

Came in.............
Meer12:there is people mybe I go greet them.....


Hihi...
2518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

NeoTsukino wrote:


meer12 wrote:

Came in.............
Meer12:there is people mybe I go greet them.....


Hihi...

hi.....when we start practicing??

Posted 7/26/08

meer12 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


meer12 wrote:

Came in.............
Meer12:there is people mybe I go greet them.....


Hihi...

hi.....when we start practicing??



I guess when our teachers come. sigh... They're not here yet...
2518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

NeoTsukino wrote:


meer12 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


meer12 wrote:

Came in.............
Meer12:there is people mybe I go greet them.....


Hihi...

hi.....when we start practicing??



I guess when our teachers come. sigh... They're not here yet...


maybe we just have to wait

Posted 7/26/08

meer12 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


meer12 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


meer12 wrote:

Came in.............
Meer12:there is people mybe I go greet them.....


Hihi...

hi.....when we start practicing??



I guess when our teachers come. sigh... They're not here yet...


maybe we just have to wait



Yeah I guess so. Well i g2g... I'll be back hopefully. Bye.
2518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

NeoTsukino wrote:


meer12 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


meer12 wrote:


NeoTsukino wrote:


meer12 wrote:

Came in.............
Meer12:there is people mybe I go greet them.....


Hihi...

hi.....when we start practicing??



I guess when our teachers come. sigh... They're not here yet...


maybe we just have to wait



Yeah I guess so. Well i g2g... I'll be back hopefully. Bye.


bye..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.