First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce yourselfs :)
Posted 7/5/08

GundamHime wrote:

Hey everyone! ♥

My name is actually Erika, except my friends call me Hime or Hime-chan. X3
5"9 at 14 years of age, I'm not exactly the type of person you can miss in a crowd of elementary school kids. XD
My friends call me an oversized first grader, due to the fact that not only am I the youngest in my group of friends, I also happen to be the most child-like, yet am the tallest. Yes, the irony in my life...
I'm one of the newest additions to the crew...and I absoolutely positively LOVE chocolate! ♥
...and sweets
I love too many animes that it is impossible for me to recall them all...^^"
I enjoy reading, surfing the net, baking, gaming, eating and of course, crunchyroll-ing.

...oh, and I love hugs. ♥

Hajimemashita! Nice to meet you all! *curtsies*
heehe thank you for sharing : )

Pastry Chef
6100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / *// Where the hea...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
My pleasure. ♥
1187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home sweet home
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
hihi minna!!^^call me Sakura or Annie..I'm 13 half year old(not 14 yet)I like listening to musics,singing,watching animes and being online=3....and i like everything that is chocolate flavorxD
Posted 7/6/08

sakura2112 wrote:

hihi minna!!^^call me Sakura or Annie..I'm 13 half year old(not 14 yet)I like listening to musics,singing,watching animes and being online=3....and i like everything that is chocolate flavorxD
thanks for sharing ^.^

Member
9376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
....lol this may be really weird but actually my name is Luna too O_o
(i rarely tell this to ppl online...but it's really interesting to find someone with the same name...)

pls call me Tsuki or Tsukino or Miko or Luna (already taken im guessing), or LL (sounds like someone from Code Geass...but actually, those r my initials)
14 years old, love anime, love computers, love cars, love games...i went to school early...ummm and my birthday is January 1st.
Posted 7/6/08

Tsukinomiko22 wrote:

....lol this may be really weird but actually my name is Luna too O_o
(i rarely tell this to ppl online...but it's really interesting to find someone with the same name...)

pls call me Tsuki or Tsukino or Miko or Luna (already taken im guessing), or LL (sounds like someone from Code Geass...but actually, those r my initials)
14 years old, love anime, love computers, love cars, love games...i went to school early...ummm and my birthday is January 1st.
oh lol cool another luna xD and thank you for sharing =)

Creator
1746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Oo oO =_= Uhh...U...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08
Psh... >.> no reply for me! i feel left out! Lmao Hello Hello! xD How u guys doing? Me super great. =] I'm a maple addicter! Muhahahah! **Cough** Anyways ようこそ to ANiiMExCH0C0xCAFE. =D **Hugs 4 all the members except 4 xAngelPuffx**
Lol jkz
Posted 7/10/08

DramaRockZz wrote:

Psh... >.> no reply for me! i feel left out! Lmao Hello Hello! xD How u guys doing? Me super great. =] I'm a maple addicter! Muhahahah! **Cough** Anyways ようこそ to ANiiMExCH0C0xCAFE. =D **Hugs 4 all the members except 4 xAngelPuffx**
Lol jkz

lmao diana its oki i love everyone EXCEPT DRAMAROCKZZ : )
Creator
1746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Oo oO =_= Uhh...U...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

xAngelPuffx wrote:


DramaRockZz wrote:

Psh... >.> no reply for me! i feel left out! Lmao Hello Hello! xD How u guys doing? Me super great. =] I'm a maple addicter! Muhahahah! **Cough** Anyways ようこそ to ANiiMExCH0C0xCAFE. =D **Hugs 4 all the members except 4 xAngelPuffx**
Lol jkz

lmao diana its oki i love everyone EXCEPT DRAMAROCKZZ : )


Psh.. I love ya 2 lol
Posted 7/10/08

DramaRockZz wrote:


xAngelPuffx wrote:


DramaRockZz wrote:

Psh... >.> no reply for me! i feel left out! Lmao Hello Hello! xD How u guys doing? Me super great. =] I'm a maple addicter! Muhahahah! **Cough** Anyways ようこそ to ANiiMExCH0C0xCAFE. =D **Hugs 4 all the members except 4 xAngelPuffx**
Lol jkz

lmao diana its oki i love everyone EXCEPT DRAMAROCKZZ : )


Psh.. I love ya 2 lol
lol ur sucha FUNNY girl <3

Creator
1746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Oo oO =_= Uhh...U...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

xAngelPuffx wrote:


DramaRockZz wrote:


xAngelPuffx wrote:


DramaRockZz wrote:

Psh... >.> no reply for me! i feel left out! Lmao Hello Hello! xD How u guys doing? Me super great. =] I'm a maple addicter! Muhahahah! **Cough** Anyways ようこそ to ANiiMExCH0C0xCAFE. =D **Hugs 4 all the members except 4 xAngelPuffx**
Lol jkz

lmao diana its oki i love everyone EXCEPT DRAMAROCKZZ : )


Psh.. I love ya 2 lol
lol ur sucha FUNNY girl <3



lol i no! xD dats y u Love me! =3 Nice pic! x3 So... hoo000oooOOooOtt!~ =]
Posted 7/10/08

DramaRockZz wrote:


xAngelPuffx wrote:


DramaRockZz wrote:


xAngelPuffx wrote:


DramaRockZz wrote:

Psh... >.> no reply for me! i feel left out! Lmao Hello Hello! xD How u guys doing? Me super great. =] I'm a maple addicter! Muhahahah! **Cough** Anyways ようこそ to ANiiMExCH0C0xCAFE. =D **Hugs 4 all the members except 4 xAngelPuffx**
Lol jkz

lmao diana its oki i love everyone EXCEPT DRAMAROCKZZ : )


Psh.. I love ya 2 lol
lol ur sucha FUNNY girl <3



lol i no! xD dats y u Love me! =3 Nice pic! x3 So... hoo000oooOOooOtt!~ =]

hah thanks alot ^^
Creator
1746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Oo oO =_= Uhh...U...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

xAngelPuffx wrote:


DramaRockZz wrote:


xAngelPuffx wrote:


DramaRockZz wrote:


xAngelPuffx wrote:


DramaRockZz wrote:

Psh... >.> no reply for me! i feel left out! Lmao Hello Hello! xD How u guys doing? Me super great. =] I'm a maple addicter! Muhahahah! **Cough** Anyways ようこそ to ANiiMExCH0C0xCAFE. =D **Hugs 4 all the members except 4 xAngelPuffx**
Lol jkz

lmao diana its oki i love everyone EXCEPT DRAMAROCKZZ : )


Psh.. I love ya 2 lol
lol ur sucha FUNNY girl <3



lol i no! xD dats y u Love me! =3 Nice pic! x3 So... hoo000oooOOooOtt!~ =]

hah thanks alot ^^


Np xD Mi pic iz still the same as like months! xD I think i'ma change it 1 day. =]
Member
3356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
hey peoplez.....My name is christen but people call me christine ummm im 12 my favorite anime is well idk i rlly cant pick i LOOOOVE horses and ANIME of course oh and wolves.....i have a boyfriend.........im a emo supporter an use to be emo but i relized something.....and well idk rlly whatelse lol my mine is mostly empty right now so i cant think! >< well byez
32671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
^___^ I'm Cherrilly, I'm 15 years old. My favourite anime is Ouran High School host club, La corda D'oro, EF~ A tale of memories...and yea lol xD nice to meet you guys!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.