Created by kagome_a_emo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
If Wu Zun Was Coming To Your City What Would You Give Him?
1477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
flowers & roses..LOL
12076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taemin's House
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Id give him a hug! <3
3671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / above-below-beyond
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
a plastic bag of SHIT!!
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

DRO1 wrote:

knuckle sandwich...


Posted 7/5/08

Bern34 wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

1 its a psycholog 2 this pic looks quite alot like me... scence this is an anime site i use an anime pic..
and 3 you should seek a psycholog freaking shemale!!


Tell me, do you think Shinji is a little monkey in real life?


huh no, but an avatar can resemble more than the looks...
Posted 7/5/08

IcyPoll wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

1 its a psycholog 2 this pic looks quite alot like me... scence this is an anime site i use an anime pic..
and 3 you should seek a psycholog freaking shemale!!


You seem to hate girls. Are you a homosexual?


no i just dont like lolitas and shemales... and from the whole begining i dident have anything against it, i just corrected him.. then it turned in to an arguement..
Posted 7/5/08

Dioscuri wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

no they dont... first of all this is internet so i can write that i am the king of mars.... you have a pic with 2 girls on thats why he calleu du a shemale. so acctually he dident fail...


I am sorry but you just made yourself look like a retard.

1. Blue - It's a she
2. Red - You proved nothing. GTFO.
3. You clearly don't know what a shemale is.

You're 18? You're pretty illiterate for an 18 year old...

*facepalm*


Retard... do you even know what that is?? Even so i dident argue, i was just saying what he ment (the dude that wrote about shemale from the whole start....) and one more thing... what do you mean with its a she?? that made no scence at all.......
Posted 7/5/08

bnmvxxsdf wrote:


Dioscuri wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

no they dont... first of all this is internet so i can write that i am the king of mars.... you have a pic with 2 girls on thats why he calleu du a shemale. so acctually he dident fail...


I am sorry but you just made yourself look like a retard.

1. Blue - It's a she
2. Red - You proved nothing. GTFO.
3. You clearly don't know what a shemale is.

You're 18? You're pretty illiterate for an 18 year old...

*facepalm*


Retard... do you even know what that is?? Even so i dident argue, i was just saying what he ment (the dude that wrote about shemale from the whole start....) and one more thing... what do you mean with its a she?? that made no scence at all.......


Yes I know what a shemale is. It's evident that you don't know. *reads above* So you're acting like a mentally challenged fucktard because you hate little girls? Ohh~ so you're just being biased...

1. Shemales are people with both breasts and male genital. Does a picture resemble that? No. YOU FUCKING FAIL.

2. Tell me your age, please.

3. The thread creator is a SHE. You called her a HE. YOU FUCKING FAIL, AGAIN.
Posted 7/5/08
uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm.......
11928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / lucena city, Phil...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
hugs and flower and kiss
Posted 7/6/08

Bern34 wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

huh no, but an avatar can resemble more than the looks...


Look it up. It does not resemble your real life appearance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_(computing)

If you're truly 18, I can easily assume that you are a retard.


not real recemblence but some sort of.. retard do you even know what that is idiot... and you cant trust wiki all the time, anyone can change the info on it... thats why its free..
Posted 7/6/08

Sedate wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

Retard... do you even know what that is?? Even so i dident argue, i was just saying what he ment (the dude that wrote about shemale from the whole start....) and one more thing... what do you mean with its a she?? that made no scence at all.......


You make no sense; you sound illiterate.


prove it..
Posted 7/6/08

IcyPoll wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

no i just dont like lolitas and shemales... and from the whole begining i dident have anything against it, i just corrected him.. then it turned in to an arguement..


You cannot correct someone if you are wrong. Please use common sense, you're not in authority to make an attempt to correct someone in an area you are ignorant in.


well in a way i was right, because the guy dident completly fail at dissing him (not completly) that was all i said, then the guy missunderstod me and thought that i started an arguement.... wtf i ment no har mat all.. and if i was wrong there is no need to get pissed over it everybody dose it.... havent you been wronge before... but really in what way was i wrong??
Posted 7/6/08

Dioscuri wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:


Dioscuri wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

no they dont... first of all this is internet so i can write that i am the king of mars.... you have a pic with 2 girls on thats why he calleu du a shemale. so acctually he dident fail...


I am sorry but you just made yourself look like a retard.

1. Blue - It's a she
2. Red - You proved nothing. GTFO.
3. You clearly don't know what a shemale is.

You're 18? You're pretty illiterate for an 18 year old...

*facepalm*


Retard... do you even know what that is?? Even so i dident argue, i was just saying what he ment (the dude that wrote about shemale from the whole start....) and one more thing... what do you mean with its a she?? that made no scence at all.......


Yes I know what a shemale is. It's evident that you don't know. *reads above* So you're acting like a mentally challenged fucktard because you hate little girls? Ohh~ so you're just being biased...

1. Shemales are people with both breasts and male genital. Does a picture resemble that? No. YOU FUCKING FAIL.

2. Tell me your age, please.

3. The thread creator is a SHE. You called her a HE. YOU FUCKING FAIL, AGAIN.


WTF i never called the thread creator a he... and the shemale was a FUCKING JOKE... because he had a picture of girls and he was a male... but i dident call him a shemale untill he really pissed me off... you know i actually dident start an arguement i just explained what the guy who wrote that he looked like a shemale from the wole begining ment... then the other guy b.... something he thought that i was actually continuing to make fun of him... so he started an arguement, and im not going to back out.. i am 18... and this is the internet so i can act how ever i want.

Posted 7/6/08

bnmvxxsdf wrote:

WTF i never called the thread creator a he... and the shemale was a FUCKING JOKE... because he had a picture of girls and he was a male... but i dident call him a shemale untill he really pissed me off... you know i actually dident start an arguement i just explained what the guy who wrote that he looked like a shemale from the wole begining ment... then the other guy b.... something he thought that i was actually continuing to make fun of him... so he started an arguement, and im not going to back out.. i am 18... and this is the internet so i can act how ever i want.


You fail, once again. Read your post.


bnmvxxsdf wrote:


Bern34 wrote:


kagome_a_emo wrote:

ok WATEVA go away no 1 likes u go and make ur own poll thingy
ya shemale!


How am I a shemale? Of course I am a boy. Read "M".

Your insults fail.


no they dont... first of all this is internet so i can write that i am the king of mars.... you have a pic with 2 girls on thats why he calleu du a shemale. so acctually he dident fail...


Read the red. Yes, it might've been a joke, but that doesn't prove the fact that it doesn't fail; so in other words I can easily say that it failed.






G

T

F

O

NOW
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.