Created by kagome_a_emo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
If Wu Zun Was Coming To Your City What Would You Give Him?
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
I'll give everything for him!!!!! hahaha!
Posted 7/6/08

Sedate wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:


Sedate wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

Retard... do you even know what that is?? Even so i dident argue, i was just saying what he ment (the dude that wrote about shemale from the whole start....) and one more thing... what do you mean with its a she?? that made no scence at all.......


You make no sense; you sound illiterate.


prove it..


Prove what? The fact that you don't make any sense? You sound way too illiterate that I can't receive any sense from you, get it?



ooh.. i see... well we had a long arguement so i dident really want to waste that much time so i tryed to make the reply as small as i could and as fast as i could i dident read trough it.. my mailbox gets like 12 messages in 3 hours and plus all the messages from all the quotes, and they are all from this topic .. it makes me go crazy..
Posted 7/6/08 , edited 7/6/08

Dioscuri wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

WTF i never called the thread creator a he... and the shemale was a FUCKING JOKE... because he had a picture of girls and he was a male... but i dident call him a shemale untill he really pissed me off... you know i actually dident start an arguement i just explained what the guy who wrote that he looked like a shemale from the wole begining ment... then the other guy b.... something he thought that i was actually continuing to make fun of him... so he started an arguement, and im not going to back out.. i am 18... and this is the internet so i can act how ever i want.


You fail, once again. Read your post.


bnmvxxsdf wrote:


Bern34 wrote:


kagome_a_emo wrote:

ok WATEVA go away no 1 likes u go and make ur own poll thingy
ya shemale!


How am I a shemale? Of course I am a boy. Read "M".

Your insults fail.


no they dont... first of all this is internet so i can write that i am the king of mars.... you have a pic with 2 girls on thats why he calleu du a shemale. so acctually he dident fail...


Read the red. Yes, it might've been a joke, but that doesn't prove the fact that it doesn't fail; so in other words I can easily say that it failed.






G

T

F

O

NOW


u mean the emo... haha i choose if i want to gtfo or not.... the insult dident fail COMPLETLY...
Posted 7/6/08

IcyPoll wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

well in a way i was right, because the guy dident completly fail at dissing him (not completly) that was all i said, then the guy missunderstod me and thought that i started an arguement.... wtf i ment no har mat all.. and if i was wrong there is no need to get pissed over it everybody dose it.... havent you been wronge before... but really in what way was i wrong??


Girl.

She failed.

Shut the fuck up you faggot.


i know i know... shesh its a girl i dident notice it ok.. and how am i a faggot... she dident fail COMPLETLY..
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
everything except for the underwear !!!!!! i'm just soooo inlove with him !!!!
Posted 7/6/08 , edited 7/6/08

Bern34 wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

not real recemblence but some sort of.. retard do you even know what that is idiot... and you cant trust wiki all the time, anyone can change the info on it... thats why its free..


Oh yeah, forgot to say

"Fuck you".



Then i will reply with a "Screw you"
Posted 7/6/08

IcyPoll wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

i know i know... shesh its a girl i dident notice it ok.. and how am i a faggot... she dident fail COMPLETLY..


She failed. You fail.


hmmm... naaa not completly..
Posted 7/6/08

bnmvxxsdf wrote:

u mean the emo... haha i choose id i want to gtfo or not.... the insult dident fail COMPLETLY...


Whut? Okay, you can't read.
Posted 7/6/08

bnmvxxsdf wrote:


IcyPoll wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

i know i know... shesh its a girl i dident notice it ok.. and how am i a faggot... she dident fail COMPLETLY..


She failed. You fail.


hmmm... naaa not completly..


Still failed. =(
Posted 7/6/08

Dioscuri wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

u mean the emo... haha i choose id i want to gtfo or not.... the insult dident fail COMPLETLY...


Whut? Okay, you can't read.


post waht i am suposed to read ok.. u never said what i am suposed to read ffs!!
Posted 7/6/08

Dioscuri wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:


IcyPoll wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

i know i know... shesh its a girl i dident notice it ok.. and how am i a faggot... she dident fail COMPLETLY..


She failed. You fail.


hmmm... naaa not completly..


Still failed. =(


okok she fialed, i just dont like to loose... happy??
o yeah did you write retard to me before?
Posted 7/6/08

bnmvxxsdf wrote:

okok she fialed, i just dont like to loose... happy??
o yeah did you write retard to me before?


Yes, I already know she failed. Gtfo now.

Oh and yes, you are a retard. I'm stubborn as well. =)
Posted 7/6/08

bnmvxxsdf wrote:


Dioscuri wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

u mean the emo... haha i choose id i want to gtfo or not.... the insult dident fail COMPLETLY...


Whut? Okay, you can't read.


post waht i am suposed to read ok.. u never said what i am suposed to read ffs!!


You're illiterate. LOL!
Posted 7/6/08

Dioscuri wrote:


bnmvxxsdf wrote:

okok she fialed, i just dont like to loose... happy??
o yeah did you write retard to me before?


Yes, I already know she failed. Gtfo now.

Oh and yes, you are a retard. I'm stubborn as well. =)


i knew i failed at the begining but... yeah... and stop with the freaking gtfo cuse i chose when i want to.. i alredy saw that you are stubborn no point in writing it..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.