First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Leaders And Vice Leaders
Worldz KOOLEST leader
20049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/08 , edited 7/4/08
Here is the list of Leaders and Vice Leaders

Vampire Clan
Leader - kenshinandnatsume414
Vice Leader - nikkynoodles

Light Clan
Leader - riruki
Vice Leader -

Dark Clan
Leader - sorafalcon
Vice Leader -ains_heartnet

Water Clan
Leader - disgaearules
Vice Leader -

Fire Clan
Leader - Shanachan86
Vice Leader -

Earth Clan
Leader -
Vice Leader -
Member
6752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Fleet Street
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
am i vampire clan vice leader or not? im confused
Worldz KOOLEST leader
20049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/08 , edited 7/4/08

nikkynoodles wrote:

am i vampire clan vice leader or not? im confused


U could be the vampire vice if u want, if not then ur just a member of the Vampire Clan
Member
6752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Fleet Street
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
yes vice vampire clan please
Member
93330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Japan
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
im now leader of fire clan ^^
kool ppl
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere in Mala...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
huhuw..!!thnx!! XD
Posted 7/4/08
can i be the leader of the waterclan ?
Worldz KOOLEST leader
20049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

stacejj wrote:

can i be the leader of the waterclan ?


sry someone already took it >< u can b th evice leader though ^_~
Posted 7/4/08

riruki wrote:


stacejj wrote:

can i be the leader of the waterclan ?


sry someone already took it >< u can b th evice leader though ^_~


oke, thats fine
worldz KOOLEST Leader girl
16919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

stacejj wrote:


riruki wrote:


stacejj wrote:

can i be the leader of the waterclan ?


sry someone already took it >< u can b th evice leader though ^_~


oke, thats fine


uh..... srry vice is already taken....><

Member
3739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
earth leader owns all
Member
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / the ruined city o...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

Shanachan86 wrote:

im now leader of fire clan ^^


its a great honor to be in ur clan and im looking forward to be working along side u
Posted 8/27/08

riruki wrote:

Here is the list of Leaders and Vice Leaders

Vampire Clan
Leader - kenshinandnatsume414
Vice Leader - nikkynoodles

Light Clan
Leader - riruki
Vice Leader -

Dark Clan
Leader - sorafalcon
Vice Leader -ains_heartnet

Water Clan
Leader - disgaearules
Vice Leader -

Fire Clan
Leader - Shanachan86
Vice Leader -

Earth Clan
Leader -
Vice Leader -


Areeeeeeeent my clan in T _ T
Worldz KOOLEST leader
20049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

Sparklex3 wrote:


riruki wrote:

Here is the list of Leaders and Vice Leaders

Vampire Clan
Leader - kenshinandnatsume414
Vice Leader - nikkynoodles

Light Clan
Leader - riruki
Vice Leader -

Dark Clan
Leader - sorafalcon
Vice Leader -ains_heartnet

Water Clan
Leader - disgaearules
Vice Leader -

Fire Clan
Leader - Shanachan86
Vice Leader -

Earth Clan
Leader -
Vice Leader -


Areeeeeeeent my clan in T _ T


> 3> Do it urself....... :P

Posted 8/27/08

riruki wrote:


Sparklex3 wrote:


riruki wrote:

Here is the list of Leaders and Vice Leaders

Vampire Clan
Leader - kenshinandnatsume414
Vice Leader - nikkynoodles

Light Clan
Leader - riruki
Vice Leader -

Dark Clan
Leader - sorafalcon
Vice Leader -ains_heartnet

Water Clan
Leader - disgaearules
Vice Leader -

Fire Clan
Leader - Shanachan86
Vice Leader -

Earth Clan
Leader -
Vice Leader -


Areeeeeeeent my clan in T _ T


> 3> Do it urself....... :P



WEWTZ ! FREEDOM !
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.