First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Vista or XP?
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/4/08 , edited 7/4/08
Which operating system do you use Vista or XP?

or others...
Posted 7/4/08
Currently using XP because Vista Sucks big time;
If I get my own pc, I'll switch to Linux and Mac.
6491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
hmm...
I use my desktop more often....
my desktop is XP so i use it more...

I occasionally use my sister's laptop...
hers is vista...

vista sure is better...
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

n_n303 wrote:

they all suck. I'm planning to buy a mac
and dont you mean vista? O_o...
oh..and this is a duplicate, with a touch of VS thread.


Yeah i made a typo on the title lol.
6212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / US
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
This would really work best as a poll!

btw...XP at the moment. I would not use vista on my pc considering it is three years old.

292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / !M3lbouRne!
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
XP
Posted 7/4/08
XP, im not used to using Vista.
634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
XP, although vista (with the new update) is actually is more stable than XP now from what i heard in my friends conversations
Mts
1793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

n_n303 wrote:

they all suck. I'm planning to buy a mac
and dont you mean vista? O_o...
oh..and this is a duplicate, with a touch of VS thread.


edit:
for the record use a vista. And it sucks so bad.


Yeah, they both suck, but not as much as mac
3063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sumwh3re cl0se to...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
before my dad bought my laptop a few days ago, my aunt said get XP because sinced its 'old' most of da 'programs' will work, n dat sinced vista is new some programs might not work, n it need lots of memory cuz of da 'power'
~ but i got vista..becuz future shop bestbuy said dat all da laptops are already changed to vista, cause its 'better'
i dont rllyyy i juz know im having fun on my laptop lolz
ssooo yeah [as in i dont rlly know which is bettter]
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
^ Sorry, macs are ass compared to PC. XP > Vista.
Mts
1793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/4/08 , edited 7/4/08

DRO1 wrote:

^ Sorry, macs are ass compared to PC. XP > Vista.


If XP got dx10 it would own Vista, because then you could have the same visual effects and play dx10 based games with your high-end dx10 graphic card
17939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
I used to use XP. I tried Vista, but it sucked. Right now I'm using Linux
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

Mts wrote:
If XP got dx10 it would own Vista, because then you could have the same visual effects and play dx10 based games with your high-end dx10 graphic card


I wasn't really referring to the visuals, I mean since its new, things need to be worked out, same deal as when XP came out.
Mts
1793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

DRO1 wrote:

I wasn't really referring to the visuals, I mean since its new, things need to be worked out, same deal as when XP came out.

But because I'm a gamer dx10 is kind of important . . .

I get your point, though I haven't experienced anything negative with Vista yet, I only dislike the new start menu.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.