First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Halo 4 Announced for E3!
Posted 7/8/08

ojsinnerz wrote:

SIgh. It's not really a true halo game.

It's the interactive halo "movie" that was planned for the end of 08.


Idc, if it comes out, I'm suing, I'm freakn American, in a American court, I would win, in fact, I should just sue because there making Halo:Wars, but idk if I can win that, but if they stick Halo 4 on something, boy am I suing the hell out of Bungie, wootz, don't worry though, I'll make it a class action suit
80213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 7/8/08
Hmmm well lets see how Microsoft manages Halo without Bungie being its slave.
3747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / uhmm...not here?
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
lies i say all lies thou shall not be a 4th
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my desk.
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
not another one... LOL JK.

I think Halo 2 was the best... Halo 3 was bla.
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver Canada
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
I never felt like halo was a great game in the first place. It is just "average". Any more extensions to it would just make the story more absurd as time goes on.

I think it would be best if they started over with something new now.
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In between H3LL a...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
I WANT THE DAMNED HALO 4 ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / virginia
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
it's freakin halo wars idiot.
1383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / on a Little Big P...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
after this halo needs to die, its getting old
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
... Halo Wars. News flash.
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Earth, Milky Way
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
that was some awesome halo 4 trailer at e3, eh guys? oh wait, IT WAS FUCKING FAKE NEWS!


p.s. halo sucks balls. freakin casual fps ftl.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

EmperorKorea wrote:

that was some awesome halo 4 trailer at e3, eh guys? oh wait, IT WAS FUCKING FAKE NEWS!


p.s. halo sucks balls. freakin casual fps ftl.


It was half fake half real news, they are making a new halo game, but nobody knows if its actually halo 4 because the only information they gave on it is that there is a new halo game in production. and they didnt announce it at E3 because they didnt want to steal the hype from other 360 games...apparently. (read it in an article but i cant rememer where though).

Halo, its not a super casual game like wii sports or peggle its more of a casual game like Guitar Hero. I call those people Poser Hardcore gamers.
1122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

dmitsuki wrote:


ojsinnerz wrote:

SIgh. It's not really a true halo game.

It's the interactive halo "movie" that was planned for the end of 08.


Idc, if it comes out, I'm suing, I'm freakn American, in a American court, I would win, in fact, I should just sue because there making Halo:Wars, but idk if I can win that, but if they stick Halo 4 on something, boy am I suing the hell out of Bungie, wootz, don't worry though, I'll make it a class action suit


Can't sue Bungie for Halo Wars, they didn't make it. Its made by Ensemble Studios.
7783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / a place where you...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
that's halo wars. it started before the story line.
Posted 9/6/08

CorruptDeity wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


ojsinnerz wrote:

SIgh. It's not really a true halo game.

It's the interactive halo "movie" that was planned for the end of 08.


Idc, if it comes out, I'm suing, I'm freakn American, in a American court, I would win, in fact, I should just sue because there making Halo:Wars, but idk if I can win that, but if they stick Halo 4 on something, boy am I suing the hell out of Bungie, wootz, don't worry though, I'll make it a class action suit


Can't sue Bungie for Halo Wars, they didn't make it. Its made by Ensemble Studios.


Suing MS, and not for Halo Wars, for that other unannounced thing. Forgot Halo was there property.
15437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
I'm sure they are going to make another fps with limited weapons and recharging shields, but they just won't call it halo, even though everybody knows its halo. I mean, its practically a license to print money. Arbiter wars: Covenant evolved.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.